Krazy Kamala Harris’s Trump-Size Tax Plan...tax cuts for the poor & working people ahead of 2020 run

Fifteen an hour and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

$15 an hour, not $15.50 or $16.75 where did you get that nice round number $15 an hour pull it out of your ass? This is why we destroy the left, they just fling shit out there half baked, destined to fail.

Next, who is going to pay for the free unemployment compensation the tooth fairy?
You need to read the threads. That silly canard has been answered.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum and unemployment compensation at the equivalent to fourteen dollars an hour is what I am advocating for.

How would You be worse off.

No more economic red herrings regarding inflation; nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

As predicted you can't answer. Never mind its retarded, $15 an hour is jack shit in NYC so why is your minimum wage one size fits all? Obviously $15 an hour isn't a livable wage in NYC. Typical half bake simpleton solution to a complex problem destined to fail. So typical of the left. Here :itsok: come back after you have better planned this.
it covers the cost of social services. and, the minimum wage is less now. any more red herrings?

First get a job moochers, then we can discuss your worth and hourly wage.
stop whining about the cost of social services. the power to provide for the general welfare is general. Compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is market friendly and rational in our First World economy.

We can never compete on Labor costs with the less developed world. Only the right wing, never gets it.

Source: CNBC.COM
Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace them with payouts for the poor

"The proposals would get rid of the tax cuts and, in turn, funnel that money into government-guaranteed cash for low- and middle-income households.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., announced a plan this week that would give working families up to $6,000 each year, with the option of receiving monthly payments. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and Rep. Ro Khanna, D-Calif., outlined a similar idea last year. A bill from Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, D-N.J., would allow stay-at-home parents and students to receive the money as well.

"The idea was to provide a clear contrast with Donald Trump," Khanna told CNBC in an interview. "You know what you could actually do with this money? You could give anyone making under $75,000 a raise.""

Great plan Democrats! Take money out of the pockets of everyone EARNING over $75K a year and give it away, apparently the proliferation of income redistribution we already have isn't enough for you geniuses.

You've finally managed to come up with a plan that might be able to convince me to do something I have never done and could never imagine myself doing... voting for Republicans.

"Thank you for playing! Should we or should we not follow the advice of the galactically stupid!" - Kaffee, A Few Good Men

That's just pure theft, so we take money from people who produce jobs buy better machinery to produce more and give it people to buy crack and meth???

No. Legalized pot. The real 'soma' from Orwell's 1984.

Hell just give everyone $1 million dollars a year, fire up the Fed printing presses and have at it.
We don't have to print money. Just raise taxes on billionaires.

You really suck at math, billionaires don't have enough money dumb ass.
That is absolutely true.

Jo
There are 585 billionaires in America. The top 15 have more than half of the required 1.5 trillion, at 875 billion. I can't imagine we would be that far off.

Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace them with payouts for the poor

"The proposals would get rid of the tax cuts and, in turn, funnel that money into government-guaranteed cash for low- and middle-income households.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., announced a plan this week that would give working families up to $6,000 each year, with the option of receiving monthly payments. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and Rep. Ro Khanna, D-Calif., outlined a similar idea last year. A bill from Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, D-N.J., would allow stay-at-home parents and students to receive the money as well.

"The idea was to provide a clear contrast with Donald Trump," Khanna told CNBC in an interview. "You know what you could actually do with this money? You could give anyone making under $75,000 a raise.""

Great plan Democrats! Take money out of the pockets of everyone EARNING over $75K a year and give it away, apparently the proliferation of income redistribution we already have isn't enough for you geniuses.

You've finally managed to come up with a plan that might be able to convince me to do something I have never done and could never imagine myself doing... voting for Republicans.

"Thank you for playing! Should we or should we not follow the advice of the galactically stupid!" - Kaffee, A Few Good Men

Letvs make a deal.

We'll freeze welfare for the poor at current levels if we can also freeze welfare for the rich and businesses at current levels.

Deal?
What welfare would that be?

You just can't make this shit up. The Debt is $21T and growing and the dems want more giveaways. I'm becoming a "doomsday prepper" so stay away from my house or look the fuck out. How fucking dumb are the DC clowns? Congress totally deserves the 18% approval rating, actually it should be zero.
You can't make this shit up. The debt is 21T and growing and the Trumpanzees want more tax cuts for the wealthy while leaving working/middle class who actually spend their money on goods and services that drive the economy twisting in the wind.
Your talking points are old and moldy, like your front hole.

They are NOT tax cuts for the rich. They are tax cuts for tax payers.

Since when has the debt bothered you fucking clowns? What was the talking point when Obama was in office? We can sustain even higher debt because it isn't that important, or some juvenile talking point like that.

Now, however; The DEBT, the DEBT!!

Hell just give everyone $1 million dollars a year, fire up the Fed printing presses and have at it.

That is absolutely true.

Jo
There are 585 billionaires in America. The top 15 have more than half of the required 1.5 trillion, at 875 billion. I can't imagine we would be that far off.

I understand that.... And I sympathize ...
If there was a way to create a system that
Recaptured the money equitably I would say do it. Unfortunately you can't get that money from the top 15 without destroying the bottom 300....

The largest untapped potential of revenue is the 130 million strong work force... They have the power of the population multiplier on their side.

Jo

Fifteen an hour and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

$15 an hour, not $15.50 or $16.75 where did you get that nice round number $15 an hour pull it out of your ass? This is why we destroy the left, they just fling shit out there half baked, destined to fail.

Next, who is going to pay for the free unemployment compensation the tooth fairy?
You need to read the threads. That silly canard has been answered.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum and unemployment compensation at the equivalent to fourteen dollars an hour is what I am advocating for.

How would You be worse off.

No more economic red herrings regarding inflation; nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

As predicted you can't answer. Never mind its retarded, $15 an hour is jack shit in NYC so why is your minimum wage one size fits all? Obviously $15 an hour isn't a livable wage in NYC. Typical half bake simpleton solution to a complex problem destined to fail. So typical of the left. Here :itsok: come back after you have better planned this.
it covers the cost of social services. and, the minimum wage is less now. any more red herrings?

First get a job moochers, then we can discuss your worth and hourly wage.
So you being a moocher want to have everyone get a job working for free before wages are discussed?

OMG can you imagine the greed, graft, theft, fraud...missing money.....favoritism....the 150 six figure management jobs given out to nieces, nephews and drunken brothers-in-law?>

Not to mention the possibility that once they take people's money, they can just change their minds and keep it if they don't feel like they need to use it to buy other people's votes.

Letvs make a deal.

We'll freeze welfare for the poor at current levels if we can also freeze welfare for the rich and businesses at current levels.

Deal?

Let's make a deal. You stop demanding that we accept your definition of parameters, and we stop laughing at you.

You can't make this shit up. The debt is 21T and growing and the Trumpanzees want more tax cuts for the wealthy while leaving working/middle class who actually spend their money on goods and services that drive the economy twisting in the wind.
Most of them pay little to no income taxes, fool....And don't try to change the subject to FICA...That dog don't hunt.

Letvs make a deal.

Deal?

You're not in a position to make any deals, in case you hadn't noticed, you have no power. That's why you're here instead of in the smoke filled back rooms of Washington hanging with the political Crime Family bosses dividing up the spoils and laughing at how clueless the plebs are.

However were we in a position to make such deals, I wouldn't take it since, the actual POOR (those below the poverty line) only receive around 13 cents of every direct subsidy dollar which means that the NOT POOR receive the other 87 cents. If it were up to me I'd quadruple the direct assistance to the actual poor and tell all the NOT POOR to go pound sand and as a side benefit eliminate 48 cents of every current subsidy dollar.

We need to stop directly subsidizing people that aren't living in poverty, like this new "plan" by the Democrats proposes to do.
Right. The party which got more votes but the wrong votes for President last time doesn't exist.

Anyways, wanna talk policy or just cheer on your favorite team looking to make the great 21st century example of group think?

No one said you don't exist. We said you aren't in charge, and no one has any need to tolerate your ignorant ideas. In fact, your ignorant ideas are WHY you're not in charge.

These Democrats are dangerous social engineers. Free money isn't free. In return, they want you to be anchored to big Gov't and its every whim.

Letvs make a deal.

Deal?

Where do you think the money for the poor comes from dude? Some magic hole in the ground inside the Capitol building or something? 10 percent of the people pay 90 percent of the taxes........so figure it out. That would be like trying to save water in your kitchen by shutting off the main valve in the cellar.
Capish?

JO
I think it comes from every cell phone and Colt45 the poor buy.

Mexico has wealthy folks but no mass class of functional peasants

1) WHY would you think the money the federal government tosses around come from sales taxes?

2) Have you BEEN to Mexico? Their own government says over 40% of their people live in at least moderate poverty. And that's not "poverty" as defined by Americans. People who are considered poor in this country would be middle-class in most other countries in the world, including Mexico.

Letvs make a deal.

Deal?
Welfare for the Rich ? Tax cuts are not welfare.

Letvs make a deal.

Deal?

You're not in a position to make any deals, in case you hadn't noticed, you have no power. That's why you're here instead of in the smoke filled back rooms of Washington hanging with the political Crime Family bosses dividing up the spoils and laughing at how clueless the plebs are.

However were we in a position to make such deals, I wouldn't take it since, the actual POOR (those below the poverty line) only receive around 13 cents of every direct subsidy dollar which means that the NOT POOR receive the other 87 cents. If it were up to me I'd quadruple the direct assistance to the actual poor and tell all the NOT POOR to go pound sand and as a side benefit eliminate 48 cents of every current subsidy dollar.

We need to stop directly subsidizing people that aren't living in poverty, like this new "plan" by the Democrats proposes to do.

Yep ... They would create an entire bureaucracy staffed with parasites.

You are so right about the the money stream it's not funny.

Jo

Last edited:

That is absolutely true.

Jo

Recaptured the money equitably I would say do it. Unfortunately you can't get that money from the top 15 without destroying the bottom 300....

The largest untapped potential of revenue is the 130 million strong work force... They have the power of the population multiplier on their side.

Jo
I'm not advocating for it anyway. It doesn't really solve our problems. I was just making a point.

That is absolutely true.

Jo

Jo
I'm not advocating for it anyway. It doesn't really solve our problems. I was just making a point.

For what it's worth it's a point that should be made every now and then.

Jo

Forum List

Back