Korea's Attractions that CNN acknowledges

I love how sometimes there is really no translation to the English language between words or "concepts" from other languages.

I think linguistics is a very interesting field of study..

If I was on death row; and they offered me my choice of a last meal.

It would be a bowl of cabbage kimchee, a plate of beef bul-go-gee, and a dozen yak-e-mondu. :eusa_angel:

You would get that 3x a week in an US jail/prison...

If I was on death row; and they offered me my choice of a last meal.

It would be a bowl of cabbage kimchee, a plate of beef bul-go-gee, and a dozen yak-e-mondu. :eusa_angel:

You would get that 3x a week in an US jail/prison...
You know this from personal experience?? :eek:

Yeah...

Since when is possession of a some pot out of the ordinary for a 18-year old in 1998??

In what universe does the government have the right to tell me what I can and cant smoke - especially if I'm of the age to go off and die as cannon fodder??

IMO, If I was the father of teenagers I would be more worried if they DIDN'T smoke pot or at least experiment with the substance. I think teenagers smoking weed is perfectly normal.

Last edited:
If I ever went to S.Korea I would want to see the DMZ...

I would find that more interesting than anything S.Korea has to offer.

You are so fucking stupid. How would you know since you've never been there? :cuckoo:

There are countless beautiful and fascinating things to see in South Korea.

And I don't just mean the ladies...

Considering the direction China is heading I don't know why China doesn't allow the US to go into N. Korea along with allied forces to liberate the North Korean People then turn N. Korea over to S. Korea to create a unified Korea and end the war..

The only thing I can think is that North Korea would pull a "Jonestown" if that was attempted. That or would strike China and South Korea...

............... :rolleyes:

You always seem to find new ways to show how unbelievably fucking stupid you are.

I love how sometimes there is really no translation to the English language between words or "concepts" from other languages.

I think linguistics is a very interesting field of study..

That's a myth. There are always translations of meanings. Sometimes it takes a more lengthy description in one language to accurately convey the meaning of a word from another, but it is possible. Linguistics is yet another field far above your head.

IMO, If I was the father of teenagers I would be more worried if they DIDN'T smoke pot or at least experiment with the substance. I think teenagers smoking weed is perfectly normal.

Then it's a good thing you don't, you irresponsible douche.

Then it's a good thing you don't, you irresponsible douche.

You do realize I have you blocked/muted as a poster do you not?

Why the fuck you think that is you redundant motherfucker??

I would compare North Korea to Stalinist Russia x2... Kim Jong-Il and Kim Il-Sung would certainly be in my top 10 of evil dictators over the past 112 years.

My top 5 would be:

Pol Pot
Stalin
Mao
Hitler
Kim Il-Sung/Kim Jong-Il

There are countless beautiful and fascinating things to see in South Korea.

And I don't just mean the ladies...

I think my favorite thing was Tongdaemun Market, which I've heard is the largest outdoor market in the world. I would believe it. I must have walked it for at least 5 hours and didn't come close to seeing all of it.

I love the people. Very friendly, and they go out of their way to help you - literally. That morning I went to Tongdaemun, I was in the subway trying to figure out which train to take. I walked up to a businessman on his way to work:

Me: I'm looking for the train to Tongdaemun.
Him: Tongdaemun?
Me: Yes, Tongdaemun.
Him: Tongdaemun???
Me: Yes, Tongdaemun.
Him: Ahhhh.....Tongdaemun!!!

:lol:

He then insisted on walking me to the correct train - missing his own train! That seriously impressed me, but I found it to be the norm in Korea. So unlike Japan, where I never felt welcome and almost no one was friendly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back