Kool Kitty Enclosures

No. Jeremiah is building an enclosure for her kitty so it is an inside only kitty. Thought I would post some cool pics so she can get ideas of one to build.:)
I don't have a cat. It died. Just read the FZ. Oh. Wait. You have.

Git yer buns down to the shelter and adopt a couple of feline friends.
No. Health probs. If and when something happens to me...they would be not protected any more cuz I wouldn't be here to make sure. I'm done with furkids. 2 left, both dogs. And they are 10 & 11 years old. I hope I outlive them so I can see to their passing with love...not strangers. But, no guarantees.

I really like this one... but if I had a cat and I were Jeri, I would put some fake ferns and stuff in there so they can peek out of the "bushes".

8169bd7b45e53b65987bc3d803310680.jpg

No. Jeremiah is building an enclosure for her kitty so it is an inside only kitty. Thought I would post some cool pics so she can get ideas of one to build.:)
Yes, they're nice pictures. I design and build custom bird cages. I love building things. It's interesting to see what others design and build. I'm sorry about your cat. Yes, I did read about it.
It's been a "wonderful" target to get brownie points. So much fun fun fun for some.

Anyway....here is one that would be really inexpensive. They can go outside to get fresh air and just watch passersby and still have access to the house in cold weather or if threatened:

Nice. And a nice design also.

Yes, they're nice pictures. I design and build custom bird cages. I love building things. It's interesting to see what others design and build. I'm sorry about your cat. Yes, I did read about it.
It's been a "wonderful" target to get brownie points. So much fun fun fun for some.

Anyway....here is one that would be really inexpensive. They can go outside to get fresh air and just watch passersby and still have access to the house in cold weather or if threatened:

Nice. And a nice design also.
Under the eaves too. Won't get rained on as much.
Why not stack a shitload of rabbit cage hutch thingies on top of each other with cut outs of sections to connect to the others? And a wooden or metal gutted file cabinet for a hidey hole bed? CHEAP!

Not sure of finances with Jeri...just tossing some ideas out there for her. Take what she wants, ignore the rest, combine ideas.
If you build bird enclosures, you can do the same, Sonny. :)

Yep. Mine would have. But she had free range cuz she never left her "territory"..which was the back yard with the dogs (her guards, lol) and the front yard (food. Birds) which she rarely went in to. She loved the back yard. It was her turf. I even put ladders against the back yard sheds so she could climb up easily and nap on top. Oh, she did love my garden. All of us do. :)

Forum List

Back