What The Dog And Cat Hear When We Speak To Them

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
2015-06-13-1434157592-4997174-5561515986_3557325296-thumb.jpg

Something to brighten your day. The author gets it right about what our non-human companions think of what we say to them. Having been owned by both dogs and cats, the differences make me shake my head and smile in agreement.

Read the story @ What The Dog And Cat Hear When We Speak To Them Janet Eve Josselyn

my dogs are perplexed that they are not allowed on the furniture or my lap but the cats are.....they are not allowed in the garden but the cats are....it just goes on and on with them...why do the cats get food whenever they want it but we dont....they watch and measure each little thing given to a cat or worse to the other dog....

buddy is continually asking why a human with two hands needs three dogs....being that he is the 2nd door he feels safe in this question.....

semba does not understand why i do not want to be within a foot of him all day....after all he needs to stay close in case i need to pet a head....

thor is regal and assured that he is the alpha and omega....and that he is all that needs to be....the lesser dogs are simply here for his amusement and the cats ....need to be set in their place anytime they get with a foot of him...he adores his food goddess and is simply willing to kill anything making her unhappy....

Forum List

Back