Koch: I'm Fighting to Restore a Free Society

What capitalism?
Our Capitalism.

"Our capitalism" isn't an economic system I'm aware of. Corporatism, on the other hand is. And that's what we've had for over 100 years. Stop abusing language to propagate nonsensical talking points. Nothing irritates me more than watching idiots speak about economic systems when they do not understand them.
Your ideological semantics are of no interest to me.

"Instead of fostering a system that enables people to help themselves, America is now saddled with a system that destroys value, raises costs, hinders innovation and relegates millions of citizens to a life of poverty, dependency and hopelessness. This is what happens when elected officials believe that people's lives are better run by politicians and regulators than by the people themselves. Those in power fail to see that more government means less liberty, and liberty is the essence of what it means to be American. Love of liberty is the American ideal."

He talks a good game (for Americans who love language like that), and ignores all of the problems of Capitalism and our society. It's another "Government is the problem" meme from the Reagan days. That helps us out not at all and believe me, Koch, who is an elite, has plenty of thoughts on how you should live your life.

Thought? Just thoughts on how we live our lives? Govt doesn't have thoughts. They now force you to live your live on their demented vision.

Is that what he thinks he's doing? Interesting. I wonder how far he would have gotten had his Dad not built the company for him?

He got his "seed money" the old fashioned way. He inherited it.

I was just reading the New Yorker about the 300,000 thousand in West Virginia who were without drinking water because of their 5th recent chemical spill and how restaurants in North Carolina have signs in their windows "bottled water only used for cooking and washing dishes". And the GOP Senate bill to abolish the EPA. And these right wingers call Democrats "spoiled children" and "selfish". Do they equate "free" with "filth"?

"Instead of fostering a system that enables people to help themselves, America is now saddled with a system that destroys value, raises costs, hinders innovation and relegates millions of citizens to a life of poverty, dependency and hopelessness. This is what happens when elected officials believe that people's lives are better run by politicians and regulators than by the people themselves. Those in power fail to see that more government means less liberty, and liberty is the essence of what it means to be American. Love of liberty is the American ideal."

He talks a good game (for Americans who love language like that), and ignores all of the problems of Capitalism and our society. It's another "Government is the problem" meme from the Reagan days. That helps us out not at all and believe me, Koch, who is an elite, has plenty of thoughts on how you should live your life.

What capitalism? I do not think this word means what you think it means.

Thinking?

I do not think he can think.
Then you'd be as wrong as he is. And what exactly is wrong with black text?

"If you're a lying liberal liar who loves free stuff then you love George Soros, but if you're a real 'Murkan then you love the Koch brothers."

So is this what America has become? Loyalty to one billionaire or another? To Hell with "One nation, indivisible", right?

A progressive bitching about divisive politics??? That's fucking hilarious. Your side INVENTED identity politics and the shaming and ostracizing of anyone who disagrees with you.

"If you're a lying liberal liar who loves free stuff then you love George Soros, but if you're a real 'Murkan then you love the Koch brothers."

So is this what America has become? Loyalty to one billionaire or another? To Hell with "One nation, indivisible", right?

No, to hell with a govt that is no longer afraid of its citizens.

Our Capitalism.

"Our capitalism" isn't an economic system I'm aware of. Corporatism, on the other hand is. And that's what we've had for over 100 years. Stop abusing language to propagate nonsensical talking points. Nothing irritates me more than watching idiots speak about economic systems when they do not understand them.

I understand it is the leftie MO to change the meaning of words to suit the nonsense spinning in their brain. It's not a game of semantics. Words have meaning. Capitalism means something not found in our economic system. The proper term is corporatism. Go look it up. Familiarize yourself with it and for the love of fucking god, try to teach other leftists not to look so foolish on a regular basis.

He understood it. He didnt like it. It contradicted his bias. So he had to deflect to something else.

another person who does my thinking for me......ty,,how do I get by daily without all the nasty posters that pee in their Post Toasties first thing in the morning??

So tell me I am wrong. Tell me you didnt understand his answer and explain why.

All I did was ask if he was against the Civil Rights law passed in 1964, he answered yes, what is not to understand??
But please try to make more out of the situation than is necessary..

Is that what he thinks he's doing? Interesting. I wonder how far he would have gotten had his Dad not built the company for him?

He got his "seed money" the old fashioned way. He inherited it.

I was just reading the New Yorker about the 300,000 thousand in West Virginia who were without drinking water because of their 5th recent chemical spill and how restaurants in North Carolina have signs in their windows "bottled water only used for cooking and washing dishes". And the GOP Senate bill to abolish the EPA. And these right wingers call Democrats "spoiled children" and "selfish". Do they equate "free" with "filth"?
Capitalism will fix this they say, after it gets a bad rep for killing enough customers. Capitalism like that is why we once had rives in this country, that caught on fire.

No, to hell with a govt that is no longer afraid of its citizens.
So go make your government afraid of its citizens. What is your plan?

Thought? Just thoughts on how we live our lives? Govt doesn't have thoughts. They now force you to live your live on their demented vision.

Our government happens to made up of the people we elect into office. Considering what the GOP leadership has done and wants to do, I see why their base is so pissed. It's not our government that's the problem. It's the right winger Republicans vote into office. It's why Red States are failed states. Conservative policies have been a pox on the country.

What capitalism?
Our Capitalism.

Call it what you want... "Corporatism, fascism, whatever"

It's not free market capitalism when a company can have laws passed that prevent competition, or otherwise stunt the growth of competetors merely for the sake of another business.

Bed wetters love laws like these though.

They can pretent they're saving the (insert bullshit victim, species, or resource) meanwhile inhibiting the private exploitation or profits of a group of investors in order to extort "licensing fees or permits", and then create make work jobs and more bureaucracy for an even larger governmental empire.

I understand it is the leftie MO to change the meaning of words to suit the nonsense spinning in their brain. It's not a game of semantics. Words have meaning. Capitalism means something not found in our economic system. The proper term is corporatism. Go look it up. Familiarize yourself with it and for the love of fucking god, try to teach other leftists not to look so foolish on a regular basis.
I am aware of what both words describe, which is why I know you are wrong. Keep your ideological games to yourself.

1239402_742374862451048_1092785992_n.png

Our Capitalism.

It's not free market capitalism when a company can have laws passed that prevent competition, or otherwise stunt the growth of competetors merely for the sake of another business.

They can pretent they're saving the (insert bullshit victim, species, or resource) meanwhile inhibiting the private exploitation or profits of a group of investors in order to extort "licensing fees or permits", and then create make work jobs and more bureaucracy for an even larger governmental empire.
No country on the planet has a truly Free Market. There's a reason for that, now, what could that be? Are they just being mean?

Our government happens to made up of the people we elect into office. Considering what the GOP leadership has done and wants to do, I see why their base is so pissed. It's not our government that's the problem. It's the right winger Republicans vote into office. It's why Red States are failed states. Conservative policies have been a pox on the country.

Most red states are thriving even in this pitiful obama economy. Yes, its our govt that's the problem.

I am aware of what both words describe, which is why I know you are wrong. Keep your ideological games to yourself.

Clearly you do not. Or you wouldn't consistently misuse the word capitalism to describe a corporatist system.

That's a waste of time.

Self reflection requires critical thinking skills and objectivity at a minimum.

These parasites refuse to consider they've ever been wrong about anything, even when they know they're wrong.

We're not dealing with thinking human beings here. We're dealing with "people" who have no more analytical skills than an ordinary parrot.

The parrot still wins out because they have better hygene.

No country on the planet has a truly Free Market. There's a reason for that, now, what could that be? Are they just being mean?

It doesn't exist because do-gooder fucktards like to control things. It's been that way since day one. And you sycophants only fuel their aggression to control things in every fashion. And yes, corporatism is a form of fascism. So no, they aren't trying to be mean, they believe they know what is best. And it has been made clear time and tiem again they do not.

Last edited:
Koch Brothers and the Soros's of the world are simply trying to establish a world where they can establish an environment where they can become wealthier and if it means taking advantage of the working masses or the environment, well so be it.
People are really naïve to worship these people as they are being seriously marginalized by the people they vigorously defend.

Forum List

Back