Koch: I'm Fighting to Restore a Free Society

It's sort of ironic. Back before progressives came to power, they carried their platform to the public with charges the robber barons were subverting representative govt. Now the sup ct is dismantling the progressive regulations on the ability of the plutocracy to use not just money, but money without attribution (dark money), and progressives renew their attack. And the plutocrats cry "foul."

People like this are why I can't stand in the way of abortion on demand.

I want parasites like this sucked down a drain and into a sewer where they belong before they gestate into the sort who put people like stalin into positions of power.

AS gruesome and barbaric as abortion is, it pales in comparison to the gulags leftist regimes have historically established.

Best too kill off a couple million bed wetting parasites now, before they kill off hundreds of millions in a vain search for their insane utopia.

"As I said, you just want to murder others.

Pretty typical for a leftist."

I don't believe in aborting. I also believe in supplying enough money to the child to help it get going. Taxpayer funded. Do you?

Is that what he thinks he's doing? Interesting. I wonder how far he would have gotten had his Dad not built the company for him?

Who knows? But you democrats are dedicated to eradicating civil liberty, so it's clear why you hate him.

Anyone supporting a free society is an enemy of the democratic party.

When liberals were in power in this country, we saw the greatest increase of civil liberties. Enter Nixon, and Reagan...

incarceration-chart.jpg

While you are one of maybe 3 bed wetters not on my ignore list, I can't fault Rabbi for not wasting time arguing with you.

If the shoe was on the other foot you would be defending 5-4 the ruling. That's why there is little practical use of the time it takes to write a counter argument. It will fall on deaf ears.

Ridiculing you bed wetters is more cathartic than what otherwise amounts to arguing with fish in an aquarium. Best just to sit and watch you suck each other's shit in and out of your mouths.

Citizens United was the first step in regaining civil rights in this nation. IF the democrats can outlaw criticism on democrats, then the idea of a free society is done. Now, ending the last vestige of liberty is the primary goal of the democrats, but CU was a great step in thwarting the democrats war on basic liberty.

Citizens United was the first step in returning America to the Gilded Age where the common man was crushed by the robber barons.

But THAT is exactly what conservatism is all about, creating an aristocracy.

Is that what he thinks he's doing? Interesting. I wonder how far he would have gotten had his Dad not built the company for him?

Who knows? But you democrats are dedicated to eradicating civil liberty, so it's clear why you hate him.

When liberals were in power in this country, we saw the greatest increase of civil liberties. Enter Nixon, and Reagan...

incarceration-chart.jpg

We also saw crime rates reach record heights.

2006_c62.jpg

Last edited:
While you are one of maybe 3 bed wetters not on my ignore list, I can't fault Rabbi for not wasting time arguing with you.

If the shoe was on the other foot you would be defending 5-4 the ruling. That's why there is little practical use of the time it takes to write a counter argument. It will fall on deaf ears.

Ridiculing you bed wetters is more cathartic than what otherwise amounts to arguing with fish in an aquarium. Best just to sit and watch you suck each other's shit in and out of your mouths.

Citizens United was the first step in regaining civil rights in this nation. IF the democrats can outlaw criticism on democrats, then the idea of a free society is done. Now, ending the last vestige of liberty is the primary goal of the democrats, but CU was a great step in thwarting the democrats war on basic liberty.

Citizens United was the first step in returning America to the Gilded Age where the common man was crushed by the robber barons.

During the gilded age the standard of living for the common man improved faster than any other time in history. Do you think John D. Rockefeller got rich selling Kerosene only to rich people?

What we have here are the democrats trying to demonize the Koch brothers so they can squeeze out more money from liberal millionaires/billionaires. Demonizing rich libertarians in order to get more money from rich liberals. This isn't hypocrisy, it's political retardation.

yes, I posted on that a while back
what's sad is their sheep buys it and baaaa's back at us...
that some sad stuff...they don't care about Buffett who Democrats wanted to name a law after for RAISING the wealthy's taxes...this country is hopeless with people who fall for the Democrat party...

During the gilded age the standard of living for the common man improved faster than any other time in history. Do you think John D. Rockefeller got rich selling Kerosene only to rich people?

From 1800 to the 1920s, inequality increased more than a hundredfold. Then came the reversal: from the 1920s to 1980, it shrank back to levels not seen since the mid-19th century.

incarceration-chart.jpg

2006_c62.jpg

Prisons should be used to remove violent criminals from society. Do you NOTICE anything about your chart?

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen - President Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, and primary speechwriter

incarceration-chart.jpg

2006_c62.jpg

Which had more to do with the Baby Boomers hitting that age when people are more likely to commit crimes.

IN this case, though, 2 million incarcerated Americans, most of them for non-violent offenses, at a cost of hundreds of billions of dollars to the taxpayer while big corporations get rich on the cheap labor....

Only a conservatard would look at this and say, "Great Idea!"

incarceration-chart.jpg

2006_c62.jpg

Prisons should be used to remove violent criminals from society. Do you NOTICE anything about your chart?

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen - President Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, and primary speechwriter

I notice that the moment when the number of incarcerations began to increase, the rate of crime began to decrease.

From 1800 to the 1920s, inequality increased more than a hundredfold. Then came the reversal: from the 1920s to 1980, it shrank back to levels not seen since the mid-19th century.

What utter horseshit. The government didn't even gather statistic on income or wealth before the 16th amendment was passed, so how would anyone know? Just about everything you believe about history is made up.

The "reversal" came at the end of the 1920s when tax rates went up to 90%. The result was a depression that lasted for 15 years.

Yeah, that income inequality is a terrible thing.

BTW, numskull, when a society becomes industrialized, people acquire vast fortunes. You can't have one without the other. You see, the rich people are the ones who own the factories that employ everyone and churn out all those products that millions of people can now afford to buy. Most of a wealthy person's money is tied up in investments - meaning it's tied up in factories and machinery that provides the middle class with jobs.

Last edited:

What utter horseshit. The government didn't even gather statistic on income or wealth before the 16th amendment was passed, so how would anyone know? Just about everything you believe about history is made up.

The "reversal" came at the end of the 1920s when tax rates went up to 90%. The result was a depression that lasted for 15 years.

Yeah, that income inequality is a terrible thing.

BTW, numskull, when a society becomes industrialized, people acquire vast fortunes. You can't have one without the other. You see, the rich people are the ones who own the factories that employ everyone and churn out all those products that millions of people can now afford to buy. Most of a wealthy person's money is tied up in investments - meaning it's tied up in factories and machinery that provides the middle class with jobs.
Bripat loves his Fairy-tales for Capitalists books.

Forum List

Back