Koch brothers fire back at Obama

anyone ever seen a President attack the private citizens they supposedly represent such as this one?

Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain...

Steveman-behind-the-curtain.jpg

Yeah....How dare they speak up, rather than take their bullying from a loutish Chicago punk like good little victims?

Why is is "speaking up" when they're attacking Obama, but "bullying" when Obama attacks them?

um, because they're not the most powerful man in the free world and he is?

just a guess

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See, even the ultimate judge of stupid shit can come up with stupid shit of his own.

Are the poor widdle billionaires crying about their political activities having some blowback for once? America finally knows who they are and are not that endeared to their plight of having to pay taxes and not being able to pollute as much as they want to, lousy birchers deserve their bad press and crappy public image.

Tell that to Joe The Plumber.

One would have thought Obama is doing a grand job for the Koch's

wall street ticking along untethered

fasict health care on the horizon

free trade suckin' all orginized labor into a black hole

democracy for sale

what's the prob?

~S~

The good news is that REAL Americans are so damn dumb to be fooled by Koch's buying the election. I read other forums and what I'm reading is that people are boycotting the UN-American Koch's products and their ANTI-American labor practices.

No, not just unions but rather the crapping on workers who have no recourse.

Just the kind of thing the rw's love.

fcuk the greedy unions..........they are about to go down hard here in New York. And I'll be laughing my ass off!!!

Koch bros FTMFW:rock::rock::rock:

This is like watching a drug addict willingly shoot heroin into his veins. He knows damn well that it's literally killing him, but he keeps doing it. "That's okay", he says. "I'll be all right." You look at him, you wish he would stop. He knows what the drugs are doing to him. You have to wonder why he can see what's happening to him. You watch him die, slowly.

Until we get money out of politics, until we put more controls on professional politicians, we'll continue to decay. This is not very pleasant to watch.

Last edited:
anyone ever seen a President attack the private citizens they supposedly represent such as this one?

LBJ and Nixon did, but not in such a manner.

Obama is obsessed with his critics.

No Obama is obsessed with criticism he hates it, he's not used to it, and the way he combats it is to attack even if his attacks are not true. Chicago politics at its best, destroy your opposition

Are the poor widdle billionaires crying about their political activities having some blowback for once? America finally knows who they are and are not that endeared to their plight of having to pay taxes and not being able to pollute as much as they want to, lousy birchers deserve their bad press and crappy public image.

Don't you mean Joe who wasn't a Plumber?

Don't you mean Joe who wasn't a Plumber?

His name isn't even "Joe".

In the context of politics they stopped being private citizens as soon as they made large reportable donations, hired lobbyists and became public figures, maybe someone should have explained this to them. Since they have publicly decided to participate in national politics and fund so many ads on the public airwaves and other media they and their political activities are fair game. if they feel they cannot take the glare of public scrutiny maybe they should retire from trying to become the new RNC.

Last edited:
The good news is that REAL Americans are so damn dumb to be fooled by Koch's buying the election. I read other forums and what I'm reading is that people are boycotting the UN-American Koch's products and their ANTI-American labor practices.

All you libs sound the same, clueless clones, Obama loves idiots like you. The Koch brothers are patriots who love their country, unlike too many of you libs. They don't haft to speak out, but they fear for the direction of our country.

Spoken like a good RW useful idiot. Good show, old boy!

:up:

In the context of politics they stopped being private citizens as soon as they made large reportable donations, hired lobbyists and became public figures, maybe someone should have explained this to them. Since they have publicly decided to participate in national politics and fund so many ads on the public airwaves and other media they and their political activities are fair game. if they feel they cannot take the glare of public scrutiny maybe they should retire from trying to become the new RNC.

Try being truthful instead of using made up propaganda:eusa_eh:

All you libs sound the same, clueless clones, Obama loves idiots like you. The Koch brothers are patriots who love their country, unlike too many of you libs. They don't haft to speak out, but they fear for the direction of our country.

idiots like you are the koch brothers dream

Yeah? Why? You're the dummy who spouts all Obama all day long no matter what a colossal fuck up he is you hapless litttle lemming.

Explain how any of what I said is incorrect in any way.

Explain how any of what I said is incorrect in any way.

Explain how donating money to political causes or participating in politics (as opposed to holding public office) demands that one no longer be a private citizen?

Nothing you said made any sense whatsoever.

Yeah....How dare they speak up, rather than take their bullying from a loutish Chicago punk like good little victims?

Why is is "speaking up" when they're attacking Obama, but "bullying" when Obama attacks them?

Because he's supposed to be the President for ALL Americans, not just the left's "REAL" Americans... particularly when those "real" Americans are the ones trashing our Constitution.

Forum List

Back