Koch brothers fire back at Obama

Try being truthful instead of using made up propaganda:eusa_eh:

Explain how any of what I said is incorrect in any way.

Explain how donating money to political causes or participating in politics (as opposed to holding public office) demands that one no longer be a private citizen?

Nothing you said made any sense whatsoever.

They are still private citizens, but they have then put themselves in the cross hairs and are open to scrutiny...

anyone ever seen a President attack the private citizens they supposedly represent such as this one?

In the context of politics they stopped being private citizens as soon as they made large reportable donations, hired lobbyists and became public figures, maybe someone should have explained this to them. Since they have publicly decided to participate in national politics and fund so many ads on the public airwaves and other media they and their political activities are fair game. if they feel they cannot take the glare of public scrutiny maybe they should retire from trying to become the new RNC.

Personally, I think they understood full well what they were doing and what the reaction would be. They're just old reactionary billionaires who see opportunities to make a buck and play in the political arena at the same time.

Explain how donating money to political causes or participating in politics (as opposed to holding public office) demands that one no longer be a private citizen?

As soon as something becomes public record that record is fair game for public scrutiny and discussion and is not protected under any standard of privacy. As far as their political activities go they are public figures, as are we all.

Oh, but of course!

Any moron can see how multi-billionaires who spend millions saturating the airwaves are no different from the guy down the street with an OBAMA SUCKS sign in front of his house.

That's what makes 'em morons..;)

Oh, but of course!

Any moron can see how multi-billionaires who spend millions saturating the airwaves are no different from the guy down the street with an OBAMA SUCKS sign in front of his house.

That's what makes 'em morons..;)

WTF are you talking about?

In the context of politics they stopped being private citizens as soon as they made large reportable donations, hired lobbyists and became public figures, maybe someone should have explained this to them. Since they have publicly decided to participate in national politics and fund so many ads on the public airwaves and other media they and their political activities are fair game. if they feel they cannot take the glare of public scrutiny maybe they should retire from trying to become the new RNC.

I was referring to Obama and his cronies.

Obama didn't "start" anything. Everyone in politics has been "talking shit" about each other since the dawn of society.
Oh, really?

VIDEO: Obama Campaign Calls Out Koch Brothers In New TV Ad

Who cares if he "called them out"?

Are you claiming that before this month, the Koch brothers had never talked shit about Obama?

He didn't "start" anything. This is just the same as ever.

I would be interested in reading anything derogatory that the Koch brothers have said or written about Obama. I am not saying they didn't, just asking for a link.

Are the poor widdle billionaires crying about their political activities having some blowback for once? America finally knows who they are and are not that endeared to their plight of having to pay taxes and not being able to pollute as much as they want to, lousy birchers deserve their bad press and crappy public image.
Yeah....How dare they speak up, rather than take their bullying from a loutish Chicago punk like good little victims?

Why is is "speaking up" when they're attacking Obama, but "bullying" when Obama attacks them?

Stupid post. Obama is the most powerful man in the world.

The good news is that REAL Americans are so damn dumb to be fooled by Koch's buying the election. I read other forums and what I'm reading is that people are boycotting the UN-American Koch's products and their ANTI-American labor practices.

No, not just unions but rather the crapping on workers who have no recourse.

Just the kind of thing the rw's love.

All you libs sound the same, clueless clones, Obama loves idiots like you. The Koch brothers are patriots who love their country, unlike too many of you libs. They don't haft to speak out, but they fear for the direction of our country.

It is comical to see how the lefties react. They hate on the billionaire Koch brothers for their wealth and uhhh..."trying to buy elections", yet if George Soros, Warren Buffett or other leftist billionaire ilk like that were to ever have a colonoscopy, these same lefties would be the polyps found the furthest up their asses.

George Soros, the Ford Foundation, Bill Gates, Tyler Perry, Oprah Winfry, Goldman Sachs, Time Warner, JP Morgan, Google Inc., G.E.,.............

Obama is the most powerful man in the world.

Only when you rethugs want to smash and bash him does he reach those lofty heights.
You know, so all the punk Rethug billioniares can cheap shot him and then piss and moan when they start taking a little heat. Then Obama is the "most powerful man in the world."

Funny shit. Maybe Obama should nuke their houses. Then I might believe you.

Obama is the most powerful man in the world.

Only when you rethugs want to smash and bash him does he reach those lofty heights.

That he is an amateurish asswipe who couldn't run a Bake Sale does not preclude the fact that he is still the most powerful person in the world.

He does not get to play victim.

Vote responsibly next time, peeps!

That he is an amateurish asswipe who couldn't run a Bake Sale does not preclude the fact that he is still the most powerful person in the world.

If you read that with an open mind, you will find that is some stupid shit. Most powerful and can't run a bake sale.

Really. What a stupid comment. But given your history, what can you expect.

They give a lot of money to Republicans and zero to Democrats so tell me, why should Obama or any Democrat or Inde care what they say?

Hint: They don't.

If you read that with an open mind, you will find that is some stupid shit. Most powerful and can't run a bake sale.

It is called the Peter Principle, peter.

He never ran so much as a lemonade stand in his life, yet we put him in charge of the Free World.

It's called OJT. You ever had a job? Got training on the job. After 3.5 years of OJT, were you smart enough to figure out what the job was? And how to do the job? You, probably not. Obama, definitely.

It is called the Peter Principle, peter.

He never ran so much as a lemonade stand in his life, yet we put him in charge of the Free World.

It's called OJT. You ever had a job? Got training on the job. After 3.5 years of OJT, were you smart enough to figure out what the job was? And how to do the job? You, probably not. Obama, definitely.

cmonBabyM.png

Statists are the same the world over: they cannot tolerate dissent and their useful idiots defend them

The good news is that REAL Americans are so damn dumb to be fooled by Koch's buying the election. I read other forums and what I'm reading is that people are boycotting the UN-American Koch's products and their ANTI-American labor practices.

No, not just unions but rather the crapping on workers who have no recourse.

Just the kind of thing the rw's love.

All you libs sound the same, clueless clones, Obama loves idiots like you. The Koch brothers are patriots who love their country, unlike too many of you libs. They don't haft to speak out, but they fear for the direction of our country.

The Koch Brothers MAY love THEIR country(clubs).... but it's pretty obvious that they hate the citizens of this country. They and their cronies seem to be doing everything they can to break the backs and the will of them.

Clueless clones? So says the guy who actually believes that marginalizing and lowballing workers is the way to bring this nation back to it's former glory...that deficit reduction can only be achieved by cutting programs that the vast majority of the people use and need.

You know WHY they want to do away with things like SS, Medicare and public assistance? It's not because of some pie in the sky ideology about the Constitution...it's because that's money that they and their corporate thugs can't get their hands on.

Forum List

Back