Koch Brothers and Bad News for Climate Science Deniers. Charles believes

I agree with him. And I'm not picking a fight with the Dante here. Just trying to get you to realize a point.

Those 2 things (in your OP) are NOT the issues that determine whether Global Warning is right or wrong. There is a 99% consensus on those issues and most every credible scientist including skeptics (and me and you) agree to those 2 particular things..

not really. most of the skeptics are stuck on stupid denying the planet has warmed

I agree with him. And I'm not picking a fight with the Dante here. Just trying to get you to realize a point.

Those 2 things (in your OP) are NOT the issues that determine whether Global Warning is right or wrong. There is a 99% consensus on those issues and most every credible scientist including skeptics (and me and you) agree to those 2 particular things..

not really. most of the skeptics are stuck on stupid denying the planet has warmed

Nope.. That's some virus you picked up in Salon or Slate. Virtually NO skeptics are denying the planet has warmed a tad in 100 years. And I personally have done my best to ridicule those who reject the 2 premises in your OP.

I'd ask you to name ANY credible scientist who has stated that belief. But I don't want to see the Dante miss your nap time wasting effort on such a foolish statement.. Even the sample of folks I've chatted with online and in person --- there's literally less than a HANDFUL of tards that take that position.

Koch Brothers and Bad News for Climate Science Deniers. Charles believes in the scientific consensus on the facts that the globe has warmed and carbon emissions play a role

Watching Steve Lombardo on C-Span at St. Anslem's

Why should we give a shit? Wtf does he know? He can believe that scam if he wants to, we don't care.
What? Go away

So yeah, you have nothing.

Koch Brothers and Bad News for Climate Science Deniers. Charles believes in the scientific consensus on the facts that the globe has warmed and carbon emissions play a role

Not that I CARE -- but since you brought this up.. You should probably be paying more attention to what Charles ACTUALLY SAYS in interviews. NEVER endorsed "a consensus" about any important GW issues that I can find, and your other 2 assertions are things that I accept as a skeptic --- but they are not the primary disagreement with all these doom and scary predictions..

Here's TWO interviews on the topic in one link. Show me where he endorses "a consensus" on any important part of Global Warming theory..

Charles Koch Admits Climate Change is Real
On C-Span the man Charles Koch is paying tons of money to. Steve Lombardo is a genius in what he does.

Facts are You deny the science, while the Koch Brothers do not. What does that say about you? Koch does not deny carbon emissions playing a role in the warming. You're a fool if you do not parse what is said

Me thinks your reading way too much into his statements. Projecting your own failed garbage into others statements is a real problem with you folks..

And Charles Koch understands what the REAL issues on GW are.
Charles Koch disagrees with you. He admits man is contributing to global warming. you do not.

end of story

The key words in his statement is "CONTRIBUTING".. The amount, which has not been determined, is what he says is in question.. Your projecting your failed crap again.

Last edited:

You dont have a dam clue do you!

1. The planet has warmed..

2. What is caused by man and what is caused by natural variation HAS NOT BEEN ESTABLISHED!

Mr Koch understands this concept and yet you project your feelings and belief onto his statements without facts to back up your assertions.

Another Dante FAIL...

How is that bad news?

News flash we are not a cult/sheep like the AGW crowd is..

Yes you are. You ARE the sheep, you ARE the cult.

Last edited:
Yes you are. You ARE the sheep, you ARE the cult.
says you with the faked religion.

I thought the Koch Brothers were skeptics and funding scientists a bad thing. So was their money a bad thing or not.

Last edited:
The Koch people do NOT deny the consensus. They challenge the consensus. They've hired a man who defended Big Tobacco's PR man. You people who carry the water and shill deny the consensus exists and claim there is no such thing as a consensus on the science.

Koch is doing what people who want to build on top of Earthquake faults in California are now doing, which is hiring their own scientists to challenge the science.

The scientific community has no hidden agenda, but you must insist they do in order to make a case.
well if scientist have no hidden agenda, why can't they provide the raw data sets for us all to see. Let's see what is really collected and used in reports. I want the raw data sets. Why are they hidden?

One does not negate the other. The Koch Brothers are battling over issues of how to address the science and regulations.

People like you keep denying the facts
so is that to mean now, that the money funded by the Koch's wasn't bad money Now?

hahahahhaahaahhahahahhaha, you can't win on this one.
Can we get a universal translator over here in space capsule 7?

The cracks are starting to show in the denier cult. It has to, they cannot deny reality forever.

There has been no debate on the fact of Global Warming for 15 years. The science is settled and they have just been filling in the minor details.

For most on the right it's about politics, not science and facts.

It's true that it IS political -- from BOTH sides. And most of the misinterpretations of the science and sheer propaganda come from the socio-political-media side. To most Americans, it's a CAUSE and a faith, based on fear and emotion. The science is no where near as scary or concise.

Yes we know the far left blog sites need their boogie man, just like the AGW cult needs their boogie man. 99.9% of the time they are wrong!

Forum List

Back