know what really causes homosexuality....

Republicans make up at least 30 percent of the population as do Democrats. BEING a Republican or a Democrat is not abnormal nor is deviant, nor aberrant. But hey if you want to claim they are then so are democrats. I can live with that.

Actually, under your definitions, its all three of those things. But, as you point out, so is being a Democrat. I am merely illustrating how useless, stupid, and dishonest using those terms are merely to associate gays with the negative connotations that follow along with them.

Lmfao...of course you choose to use another loaded term. What a surprise...now please define "normal".

You can not be serious. Heterosexuals are the NORM. Even assuming the greatest claim of 10 to 12 percent of the population being homosexual, that makes them NOT the norm.

The term isn't loaded. You're doing as I predicted. Playing word games instead of debating content on merit.

Come now Gunny...all I am asking is for a simple definition. I'm sure even you are capable of doing that.

Actually, under your definitions, its all three of those things. But, as you point out, so is being a Democrat. I am merely illustrating how useless, stupid, and dishonest using those terms are merely to associate gays with the negative connotations that follow along with them.

You play the games, do not bitch and moan when your own rules are used against you.

You can not be serious. Heterosexuals are the NORM. Even assuming the greatest claim of 10 to 12 percent of the population being homosexual, that makes them NOT the norm.

Here Gunny...RGS just defined normal for you, sort of. Are you comfortable with the definition of normal which means, not the majority?

deviant:

1. deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation: deviant social behavior.
–noun 2. a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

normal:

1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
2. serving to establish a standard.

www.dictionary.com
Do we need to look up every word used to satisfy your games of semantics, or what?

There is a great deal of difference between being normal, which Gays are, regardless of percentages, and of the norm, which is the percentage (or the majority.) I am much older than the norm, but none-the-less normal in that reguard

Do we need to look up every word used to satisfy your games of semantics, or what?

Jesus Christ...pick ONE definition. Are you comfortable with using the definition of normal as "conforming to the standard of common type"?

Got a prewritten argument based on semantics rather than content, do you?

You have no content which is why you have to use loaded terminology with diverging definitions. I have to do this shit because you aren't honest enough to pick one definition and stick with it.

Are you going to quit playing this gradechool game of semantics and get on with it, or what?

Are you going to stop dodging and pick a definition so that we can actually define who is normal and who isn't based on objective criteria?

natural:

nat·u·ral (nāch'ər-əl, nāch'rəl) Pronunciation Key
adj.
1. Present in or produced by nature: a natural pearl.
2. Of, relating to, or concerning nature: a natural environment.
3. Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature: a natural death.

www.dictionary.com

While I'm choosing, I'll take #3 for the purposes of this discussion.

Forum List

Back