know what really causes homosexuality....

Again? How many times must I do this before you get the idea that science backs my argument, not yours? All you want to do is play with the words and try to come off with some dshonest, distorted so-called "victory."

He can not even do that, the words HE choice to say do not apply, clearly do. Of course NOW he is trying to change the context, as usual.

I did not use the word wrong. Now did I?

What? You don't like when someone else plays your game with words? All 3 words have a clear meaning that fits Homosexuals.

The problem is that you use the definition of "not the majority" the say they are deviant, and then say that they are wrong because they are deviant. This is mixing up two definitions of the same word and using them interchangably. Its really quite dishonest and pretty fucking annoying.

Again? How many times must I do this before you get the idea that science backs my argument, not yours? All you want to do is play with the words and try to come off with some dshonest, distorted so-called "victory."

Science does NOT back your argument that they are wrong. Sorry, but that is just a retarded argument.

He can not even do that, the words HE choice to say do not apply, clearly do. Of course NOW he is trying to change the context, as usual.

They apply it only ONE way, but yet you are applying them in multiple ways. Unless you really think that those things that aren't commonplace are therefore wrong?

The problem is that you use the definition of "not the majority" the say they are deviant, and then say that they are wrong because they are deviant. This is mixing up two definitions of the same word and using them interchangably. Its really quite dishonest and pretty fucking annoying.

How is it mixing definitions? They are wrong because they are deviant is quite logical. Justifying one with the other does not = mixing definitions.

PS...under the definitions you are usingRepublicans are also deviant, and aberrant. So are US troops. Fun game, huh?

Don't get all butthurt, dude. My point is this: playing on emotion doesn't answer the question, not solve any problems. I'm merely pointing out the the defenders of homosexuality are as guilty of distorting the facts/appealing to emotion as those they point fingers at.

Butthurt? :rofl:

All I did was ask for a response to simple question. It got all complex :lol:

How is it mixing definitions? They are wrong because they are deviant is quite logical. Justifying one with the other does not = mixing definitions.

Please tell me...which definition of deviant are you using?

Once again, show me where I said they are wrong. I said they are commiting a sin. That is because I believe that from a religious point of view. BUT note carefully from a legal standpoint I have made no such claim. In fact I have stated more than once in more than one thread that Homosexuals must be protected the same as everyone else and that sex between consenting adults in private is no ones business but theirs. I have even supported "civil unions" to include removing marriage from the Government all together and leaving that as a religious ceremony.

Each of the three words can and apply to Homosexuals. Now come on, it is ok to admit your wrong. I promise I won't even make a point of reminding you if you do.

Once again, show me where I said they are wrong. I said they are commiting a sin. That is because I believe that from a religious point of view. BUT note carefully from a legal standpoint I have made no such claim. In fact I have stated more than once in more than one thread that Homosexuals must be protected the same as everyone else and that sex between consenting adults in private is no ones business but theirs. I have even supported "civil unions" to include removing marriage from the Government all together and leaving that as a religious ceremony.

Each of the three words can and apply to Homosexuals. Now come on, it is ok to admit your wrong. I promise I won't even make a point of reminding you if you do.

Well then kudos on you, if you don't believe its wrong. But if you don't believe it, why do you apply those terms to them which have obvious negative connotations which, if you don't think its wrong, don't apply?

Gee, did I call this or what? Word games. :eusa_eh:

Republicans make up at least 30 percent of the population as do Democrats. BEING a Republican or a Democrat is not abnormal nor is deviant, nor aberrant. But hey if you want to claim they are then so are democrats. I can live with that.

Forum List

Back