know what really causes homosexuality....

I don't mean to offend you guys but you must live in a cave or your range of acquaintances is very limited. Ask any gay person how powerful social forces are and then ask why would they choose the hardest way possible. Everyone of you have gays in your family unless you are related to that character in Iran. It is presumptuous to assume you understand another's feeling so deeply, but again try switch hitting. No guts, or are you so insecure in your psyche that this scares you. The real sissies in this world are those so insecure, so limited in their life experiences that they can hate another with no understanding. Pale rider is one of those cowards.

Another ridiculous appeal to emotion.:cuckoo:

Yes one chooses who they have sex with. And since admitted GAY people have been married and had children then the claim they have no choice is simply not supported by the facts.

I suspect that some gay people are attracted to the same sex because of "biological" wiring. But even then they have choices.

Sexuality is not defined solely as who you choose to have sex with. And really...its retarded to suggest that they should have sex with people they aren't attracted too, so you don't get squeamish.

Intellectually dishonest. One does not have to choose default normal.

Umm, if its a choice, yes actually you do.

This question, as was your last, is based on your presumption that all choices are premeditated and conscious.

Premeditation has nothing to do with it. And if its an unconscious choice than the whole debate is moot...since by saying its a choice the implication is that they can control it, and generally we can't control our unconscious choices. Or at least its significantly more difficult.

Sexuality is not defined solely as who you choose to have sex with. And really...its retarded to suggest that they should have sex with people they aren't attracted too, so you don't get squeamish.

Once again, I do not CARE if consenting adults have sex with other consenting adults, as long as it is not in my face.

Umm, if its a choice, yes actually you do.

Wrong. You don't choose to follow natural order. You choose to go against it.

Premeditation has nothing to do with it. And if its an unconscious choice than the whole debate is moot...since by saying its a choice the implication is that they can control it, and generally we can't control our unconscious choices. Or at least its significantly more difficult.

I expect a little better out of you, but then, I have only to look at the topic to understand. Do note that I have made no absolute statements because I at least am honest enough to say no one, to include myself, knows what causes homosexuality. Yet all I see are absolute arguments on the topic.

The sex itself is never in your face unless you choose it to be.

Not true, homsexual men routinely have sex in public places. They leave the evidence behind, in some places it is so bad the Police have special units JUST to catch them.

And then there are the GAY day parades. Fortunately for me I do not live in a city that has those things. But I have to see the results or read about them when they happen even if only for a moment, because the press and our networks show that crap.

I wonder if we had a Heterosexual day parade if the press would even attend? And I can assure you if one were held and the participants did the things gays do in those parades they would be arrested for lewd behavior and having sex in public.

It was just a question. You could have answered it "yes" or "no".

Don't get all butthurt, dude. My point is this: playing on emotion doesn't answer the question, not solve any problems. I'm merely pointing out the the defenders of homosexuality are as guilty of distorting the facts/appealing to emotion as those they point fingers at.

I expect a little better out of you, but then, I have only to look at the topic to understand. Do note that I have made no absolute statements because I at least am honest enough to say no one, to include myself, knows what causes homosexuality. Yet all I see are absolute arguments on the topic.

Do note that I have also made no absolute statements. At least about choice. Whether its a choice is irrelevant.

Wrong. You don't choose to follow natural order. You choose to go against it.

"Natural order"? More bullshit terms that mean nothing in the context of this discussion. Like "Aberrant" and "Deviant".

Do note that I have also made no absolute statements. At least about choice. Whether its a choice is irrelevant.

"Natural order"? More bullshit terms that mean nothing in the context of this discussion. Like "Aberrant" and "Deviant".

Wrong. Biology/science defines natural order quite nicely. You choose to ignore the blatantly obvious for the sake of your argument.

How about abnormal? And Deviant is acceptable also in a strict sense of the word. You are all about word meanings and all.

Not true, homsexual men routinely have sex in public places. They leave the evidence behind, in some places it is so bad the Police have special units JUST to catch them.

Err, you do know that straights have sex in public as well, right? And I have lived in several very gay friendly cities and I used to go to gay clubs all the time...I have never seen public gay sex. I've seen public straight sex...never public gay sex.

And then there are the GAY day parades. Fortunately for me I do not live in a city that has those things.

Which people don't have gay sex at. You just find out *gasp* that there are gay people out there. Oh noes!

But I have to see the results or read about them when they happen even if only for a moment, because the press and our networks show that crap.

The results? And pray tell what are the results?

I wonder if we had a Heterosexual day parade if the press would even attend? And I can assure you if one were held and the participants did the things gays do in those parades they would be arrested for lewd behavior and having sex in public.

Umm, no. They don't have sex at those parades. Sexuality is flaunted, but there is no sex there.

How about abnormal? And Deviant is acceptable also in a strict sense of the word. You are all about word meanings and all.

And which definitions of abnormal and deviant would you like to use? Please...post the exact definition here.

Again...there are several definitions there. Pick one you want to apply to homosexuals and please tell me why that makes them "wrong".

I did not use the word wrong. Now did I?

What? You don't like when someone else plays your game with words? All 3 words have a clear meaning that fits Homosexuals.

Forum List

Back