KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton, so she must be a racist - eh Libs?

Has she engaged with him and agreed with his positions? Using your logic, Charles Manson can say he likes KFC therefore KFC endorses Charles Manson? Is that your logic? You're a fucking idiot.

Funny how you Libtard Moonbats didn't afford Trump the same latitude. He was guilty no matter what. It's the liberal way.
Trump is his own worst enemy – his words alone prove his bigotry.

namvet has endorsed Trump! :lol: Thanks for helping me demonstrate how silly is this OP.

Woodrow Wilson was pro KKK, so I guess it's in the Democtat DNA to stick with the KKK and for the KKK to stick with the Democrats.

Woodrow Wilson was pro KKK, so I guess it's in the Democtat DNA to stick with the KKK and for the KKK to stick with the Democrats.
Except the DNA jumoed to the GOP after 1964.

See, it is silly comments like yours that make normal thinking people stare at you and realize that DT is in super trouble.

See, it is silly comments like yours that make normal thinking people stare at you and realize that DT is in super trouble.

Keeping minorities on the democrat plantation and dependent on government largess is the most racist activity ever undertaken by our government.

Many blacks and Hispanics realize that and are dumping the dems. MLK's niece is just one prominent black to endorse Trump.

HRC is going to lose and the country is going to win.

Keeping minorities on the democrat plantation and dependent on government largess is the most racist activity ever undertaken by our government.

Many blacks and Hispanics realize that and are dumping the dems. MLK's niece is just one prominent black to endorse Trump.
HRC is going to lose and the country is going to win.
:lol:

namvet has endorsed Trump! :lol: Thanks for helping me demonstrate how silly is this OP.

2il296r.jpg

Forum List

Back