KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton, so she must be a racist - eh Libs?

Interesting ... post a video of a liberal being racist and somehow it ISN'T...because they're a liberal.

:p

clinton-byrd.png

confirmed by your liberal snoppy dog

Has she engaged with him and agreed with his positions? Using your logic, Charles Manson can say he likes KFC therefore KFC endorses Charles Manson? Is that your logic? You're a fucking idiot.

That's exactly what the libs were doing to trump. Using that same idiotic reasoning.

See my post 19 in this thread. Are you saying he didn't say those things about Mexicans. Or about the judge with the Hispanic surname. Or about Muslims? he's a racist scumbag.

No, he's not. There is nothing racist about that. Again, the libs were using that idiotic logic. The OP was pointing out that hypocrisy. You're recall that wild bill made a comment a few years ago that O would be fetching us coffee 10 years ago. That is a racist comment. You forgot about that one, grumpy?

That was a factual comment about how racist things were. There is a difference.

No, wild bill was pissed and the racism in him came out with that comment. The clintons have always exploited blacks and hid their hate for them over the years.

Has she engaged with him and agreed with his positions? Using your logic, Charles Manson can say he likes KFC therefore KFC endorses Charles Manson? Is that your logic? You're a fucking idiot.

That's exactly what the libs were doing to trump. Using that same idiotic reasoning.

See my post 19 in this thread. Are you saying he didn't say those things about Mexicans. Or about the judge with the Hispanic surname. Or about Muslims? he's a racist scumbag.

No, he's not. There is nothing racist about that. Again, the libs were using that idiotic logic. The OP was pointing out that hypocrisy. You're recall that wild bill made a comment a few years ago that O would be fetching us coffee 10 years ago. That is a racist comment. You forgot about that one, grumpy?

Total BS. He absolutely said those things. And meant it.

??? This is not new. The remark ostensibly was made in March.

WHAT'S TRUE/VERIFIED:
A man claiming to be a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon told several media outlets that the KKK had changed their political allegiance from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton and had donated $20,000 to the latter's campaign.

WHAT'S FALSE/UNVERIFIED:
The main claiming to be a Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon made statements of questionable legitimacy and provided no evidence that they were anything but a media hoax.

ORIGIN:
In mid-March 2016, purported Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard William Quigg told several media outlets that he and his contemporaries had switched their presidential candidate of choice from Republican front-runner Donald Trump to Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton:
We want Hillary Clinton to win. She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. Once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show. Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.​

All sources pointed back to a 14 March 2016 article from the UK's Telegraph in which Quigg had purportedly revealed his new pro-Clinton agenda. However, it didn't take much of a skeptical eye to conclude that Quigg was likely pulling the news outlet's leg:

He was unwilling to disclose how he learned of Mrs Clinton’s “hidden agenda”.
“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion — if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Mr Quigg warmly endorsed the Republican candidate’s plan to ban Muslims from the US and to expel 11 million illegal immigrants ... Asked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee. He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along with border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?”

Professor Brian Levin of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino said as much to The Telegraph about the claim:
Prof Levin, a former New York police officer, was sceptical of Mr Quigg’s renunciation. “Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” he said. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign [by openly endorsing it]."​

So while it's true that The Telegraph reported (and other outlets disseminated) Quigg's claim that the KKK was now supporting Hillary Clinton and had donated $20,000 to her campaign, that assertion was widely deemed not to be credible by sources familiar with such groups. Moreover, Quigg neither presented proof of his claims nor discussed them seriously.

Additional Resources:

people.No"Dr Grump, post: 15138266, member: 3136"]

Total BS. He absolutely said those things. And meant it.[/QUOTE]

No, bulltrue. Yeah, he said those things but there was no underlying hate of a specific race like the clintons have for black people. I know who they are.

Um. He is. Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. Didn't you know? BTW, if you have any ambition as a lawyer to make something of yourself - even be a USSC judge - but you have a Hispanic surname, you shouldn't be allowed on the bench. And if you're a hard working, tax-paying, civilised immigrant, but happen to be Muslim, then you shouldn't be allowed in the country.

Of course he's a racist you fucking idiot. His own words make him one.

Except he never said that, he said ILLEGAL Mexicans. Do you deny that ILLEGAL Mexicans have committed rape and are drug dealers? He wants to stop ILLEGAL (I put that word in big letters for you. Look up the meaning, dumbass) people from entering this country.

Except he said there should be a temp ban on muslims UNTIL THEY CAN BE BETTER VETTED. And they SHOULD be better vetted, as radical islamics (muslims) are the ones torturing/killing/destroying anyone who does not believe as they do. WE don't want terrorists in our country, retard. Did you bitch like a girl when obama banned them?

Obama mocks Trump, but has barred immigrants, many Muslim, 6 times

Except that he isn't and never has been.

Let's compile a list of pro-women, pro-minority things Trump has done. • /r/WomenForTrump

You fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Obama has banned Venezuelans from entering USA. He is a nazi, clearly.

For some reason this didn’t make it into her racism speech yesterday in Reno.

Ku Klux Klan leader Will Quigg endorses Hillary Clinton for president and donates $20,000 to her campaign
you know you're just like trump ...you like to lie a lot ... he just said that clintons wants to tax black people 50% more ...now you're trying too tell us th KKK has endorsed Hillary ??? and pigs fly

No, actually he was saying Obama should be serving them coffee instead of kicking his wife's ass.

For some reason this didn’t make it into her racism speech yesterday in Reno.

Ku Klux Klan leader Will Quigg endorses Hillary Clinton for president and donates $20,000 to her campaign

How many times must this lie be debunked? There is no proof that ANY KKK leader ever actually endorsed Hillary or donated $20,000 to her campaign. I can understand the racist reverse-psychology behind a possible KKK endorsement of Hillary - why what kind of idiot would actually believe that the KKK donated $20,000 to her campaign?

It's highly improbable that a Ku Klux Klan leader endorsed Hillary Clinton for president and/or donated $20,000 to her campaign.

No, actually he was saying Obama should be serving them coffee instead of kicking his wife's ass.

Not what his words said. I'm not sure what the voices in your head might say.

[
Except he never said that, he said ILLEGAL Mexicans. Do you deny that ILLEGAL Mexicans have committed rape and are drug dealers? He wants to stop ILLEGAL (I put that word in big letters for you. Look up the meaning, dumbass) people from entering this country.

Except he said there should be a temp ban on muslims UNTIL THEY CAN BE BETTER VETTED. And they SHOULD be better vetted, as radical islamics (muslims) are the ones torturing/killing/destroying anyone who does not believe as they do. WE don't want terrorists in our country, retard. Did you bitch like a girl when obama banned them?

Obama mocks Trump, but has barred immigrants, many Muslim, 6 times

Except that he isn't and never has been.

Let's compile a list of pro-women, pro-minority things Trump has done. • /r/WomenForTrump

You fucking idiot.

He said "they send us"...didn't mention any about illegals. And was the possibble nom for USSC an illegal?

Why do Muslims have to be vetted? Most rapists are men. Should all men be vetted just because they might be rapists? Your logic is absurd.

Forum List

Back