The results of this election are going to push some over the edge

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Politicians, if you need a bulletproof vest or car bomb countermeasure, just ring me up.

Domestic terrorism and militia membership is going to be on the rise.

The only question is who is going to bite the dust first?

Do threads usually get buried under 30 other threads without a single reply?

It's Sunday morning, give it some time.

Normally I would agree, if it had not been pushed to the second page under exactly 44 different threads that were getting posts.

It won't push me over the edge. I'm planning for a Hillary win, if that doesn't happen then no problem.

You have a higher level of tolerance and complacency than others.

This election isn't like others. It is a sign of a collapsing state, and one that deserves to collapse. This mudfight comes before the gunfight.

Why would people expose themselves to such an obvious agent provocateur?

Mankind becomes tired and angry when constantly subjected to lies and abuse.

For many, it is impossible live in a society that has no place for them.

Those that feel rejected are likely to act in violence, whether their actions are considered irrational, necessary, or justified.

Last edited:
militia groups LOL. The only problem with militia groups is Hillary would turn them into a boogey man.

There are some law and order shithead militias, but more armed power to the collective citizenry is an easy argument to make.

The more self sufficient society becomes, the more attacks the ruling class will perpetuate.

militia groups LOL. The only problem with militia groups is Hillary would turn them into a boogey man.

There are some law and order shithead militias, but more armed power to the collective citizenry is an easy argument to make.

The more self sufficient society becomes, the more our liberties will be under attack by the ruling class.

The more self sufficient society becomes, the more attacks the ruling class will perpetuate.
probably why the feds keep confiscating more land. They can't keep track of a person who isolates from society and becomes self sufficient.
The feds like to keep the herd corralled.

probably why the feds keep confiscating more land. They can't keep track of a person who isolates from society and becomes self sufficient.
The feds like to keep the herd corralled.

The state depends on those that depend on it.

If citizens do not need the state, then the role of the politicians and corporate lobbyists are threatened.

I say screw them all.

Politicians, if you need a bulletproof vest or car bomb countermeasure, just ring me up.

Domestic terrorism and militia membership is going to be on the rise.

The only question is who is going to bite the dust first?
That's why its a win win! Trump wins its a chimpout by our dusky friends and he can declare martial law and get America on the fast track to being fixed,The bitch wins well lets just say I agree with you :)

Forum List

Back