KKK Controversy

I tell you what, I know how to answer this racial stigma that you and I have been debating about for how long today?

In my city of Louisville, KY is a fund raising program called Crusade for Children which benefits the disabled and injured children throughout Kentucky and Indiana. These ppl do not care about the color or race of these children, all they care about is that they are donated funds to help make the lives of these children better. The fire departments collect donations from motorists, schools have car washes and bake sales, etc. IMO this is more important than arguiing about whether or not Blacks and Whites can get along...I know we can b/c I do everyday of the week. Plus, I'm part White myself (green eyes...hello!). And another thing that is more important, I work for an agency ElderServe, Inc and I schedule services so that elderly citizens can continue to live in their homes and apartments as long as they can. Yet, our legislature is voting to cut back on their home delivered meals and these ppl depend on that. If not for those meals, how are they going to eat? A lot of them do not have family members to help them. Instead of fighting with me about race, why not help me come up with solutions on how to help these elderly people? BTW they are White and Black and low-income.

Because I'm in Arkansas , be a long drive to help you brother. But, good on you to do so. I do my own charity work, just don't feel the need to post about it.

First of all I am not a brother and with your attitude I wouldn't want you to be mine! You are not a very nice person or that's how you portray yourself to be. So I am ending this conversation NOW!! Think what you want...I love all ppl and if you can't handle that then that's on you because life goes on!! Goodnite.

WTF - I say good on you for doing what you do and you respond with insults? LOL

Because I'm in Arkansas , be a long drive to help you brother. But, good on you to do so. I do my own charity work, just don't feel the need to post about it.

First of all I am not a brother and with your attitude I wouldn't want you to be mine! You are not a very nice person or that's how you portray yourself to be. So I am ending this conversation NOW!! Think what you want...I love all ppl and if you can't handle that then that's on you because life goes on!! Goodnite.

Yes, you did say good on you BUT you also said you do your own charity work and you don't need to post about it! Whatever! Look, you and I are going to agree to disagree for some reason. Maybe we started off on the wrong foot...I don't know. I don't like to make enemies so can we start over? I'm willing to if you are?

Last edited:

Yes, you did say good on you BUT you also said you do your own charity work and you don't need to post about it! Whatever! Look, you and I are going to agree to disagree for some reason. Maybe we started off on the wrong foot...I don't know. I don't like to make enemies so can we start over? I'm willing to if you are?

I didn't think we were enemies or anything to begin with lol. I'm not one of those fools who hates someone just b/c they disagree with them politically.

I didn't think we were enemies or anything to begin with lol. I'm not one of those fools who hates someone just b/c they disagree with them politically.

Thank you so much! BTW my name is Wanda. Are you going to church this morning? If so, will you put me in your prayer? I will do the same for you.

Yes I will, and yes I will. Thank you for your prayers. I'm Aaron

Actually, I should amend that . I MAY be called out for Guard duty tomorrow and if so , won't be attending church.

Yes I will, and yes I will. Thank you for your prayers. I'm Aaron

Actually, I should amend that . I MAY be called out for Guard duty tomorrow and if so , won't be attending church.

Aaron God Bless You and you will be in my prayers!! You are a GOOD MAN!! Glad I got to meet you and hopefully we will talk again. Goodnite!

Last edited:
If you hate another race - JUST STOP! A Latino wears a shirt that says Brown pride will spark a much different reaction from a Caucasian wearing one that says White pride. Racism is madness! Thought we were passed that!

That is wrong any you know it! Blacks wear black power shirts all the time! Heck we got a member of La Raza on the Supreme Court (the equivalent of KKK). Latinos and Blacks can get away with murder when it comes to racism! White can't even get away with an off centered joke.

Just say NAACP! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism?
Just say NAAW(white)P! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism? Hint one of these groups is mainstream the other is marked as a hate group.

Just Just say Black Caucus! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism?
Just say White Caucus! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism? Hint one of these groups is mainstream the other is marked as a hate group.

Just say Black Power! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism?
Just say White Ppwer! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism? Hint one of these phrases gets you labeled a racist and kicked out of Hollywood circles. The only is voiced by many rappers who have more white fans then black fans and never come close to getting kicked out of Hollywood circles!

Just say La Raza or New Black Panther Party! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism?
Just say KKK or American Nazi Party! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism? Hint one of these groups is mainstream the other is marked as a hate group.

There is a double standard and its clear as day!

e
If you hate another race - JUST STOP! A Latino wears a shirt that says Brown pride will spark a much different reaction from a Caucasian wearing one that says White pride. Racism is madness! Thought we were passed that!

That is wrong any you know it! Blacks wear black power shirts all the time! Heck we got a member of La Raza on the Supreme Court (the equivalent of KKK). Latinos and Blacks can get away with murder when it comes to racism! White can't even get away with an off centered joke.

Just say NAAW(white)P! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism? Hint one of these groups is mainstream the other is marked as a hate group.

Just say White Caucus! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism? Hint one of these groups is mainstream the other is marked as a hate group.

Just say White Ppwer! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism? Hint one of these phrases gets you labeled a racist and kicked out of Hollywood circles. The only is voiced by many rappers who have more white fans then black fans and never come close to getting kicked out of Hollywood circles!

Just say La Raza or New Black Panther Party! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism?
Just say KKK or American Nazi Party! Do you get outraged about this and scream racism? Hint one of these groups is mainstream the other is marked as a hate group.

And why is there a double standard? Once upon a time the 'colored' person did not have the same freedoms as the WHITE person and the WHITE person loved every minute of it. Now if you have read your bible, been brought up in church then you should know one thing...it says in no uncertain terms that YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW! The White race is crying foul because they feel they are being DISCRIMINATED against BUT when they were discriminating against races not like themselves it was JUST FINE AND DANDY!! Now you are reaping what you sowed...plain and simple. If you don't believe me read your bible.
And BTW White ppl are not God's chosen ones...his chosen ppl are the Israelites. That's in the bible too!!

Last edited:
e

And why is there a double standard? Once upon a time the 'colored' person did not have the same freedoms as the WHITE person and the WHITE person loved every minute of it. Now if you have read your bible, been brought up in church then you should know one thing...it says in no uncertain terms that YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW! The White race is crying foul because they feel they are being DISCRIMINATED against BUT when they were discriminating against races not like themselves it was JUST FINE AND DANDY!! Now you are reaping what you sowed...plain and simple. If you don't believe me read your bible.
And BTW White ppl are not God's chosen ones...his chosen ppl are the Israelites. That's in the bible too!!

Reap what we sow? I didn't sow any of that. I never owned a slave in my life. I never denied anyone their basic human rights in my life. Oh and I would further bet that those who are now "paying whitey back" were NEVER discriminated against. I also am not ok with the way blacks used to be treated, it was shameful.

Martin Luther King Jr would roll over in his grave if he saw the pathetic ways blacks act today.

By your "logic" if someone hit my grandfather, I should be excused to go around hitting people exclaiming "yeah right when it was my grandpa being hit you thought it was funny."

I swear some people just don't think at all.

e

Reap what we sow? I didn't sow any of that. I never owned a slave in my life. I never denied anyone their basic human rights in my life. Oh and I would further bet that those who are now "paying whitey back" were NEVER discriminated against. I also am not ok with the way blacks used to be treated, it was shameful.

Martin Luther King Jr would roll over in his grave if he saw the pathetic ways blacks act today.

By your "logic" if someone hit my grandfather, I should be excused to go around hitting people exclaiming "yeah right when it was my grandpa being hit you thought it was funny."

Here we go again! I thought you had gone to bed!! Listen....of course you did not own slaves or discriminate against anyone BUT according to the bible every generation has to pay for the sins of their fathers and that is what I was saying. I did not make this up. Because the White man held captive a race of ppl to do as they bidded because they felt those ppl were beneath them is the reason your generation is paying for their sins. When White ppl cry DISCRIMINATION it's because they are reaping what their older generation sowed. You can say I'm wrong all you want to but that is the reason it's happening. The Black race is also reaping what their older generation sowed too...the chiefs in Africa and other countries were letting a foreigner take the men, women and children from their villiage to another place away from home because he was given trinkets that he had never seen before. You see it works both ways.

e

I'm sorry, where in the Bible does it say I have to pay of someone else's sins? My God Isn't going to let me off easy for what I've done, but he's still a just God and isn't going to hold me accountable for what someone else has done. Is that really the premise you're working from? Seriously?

e

I'm sorry, where in the Bible does it say I have to pay of someone else's sins? My God Isn't going to let me off easy for what I've done, but he's still a just God and isn't going to hold me accountable for what someone else has done. Is that really the premise you're working from? Seriously?

There you are. See below.

e

Here we go again! I thought you had gone to bed!! Listen....of course you did not own slaves or discriminate against anyone BUT according to the bible every generation has to pay for the sins of their fathers and that is what I was saying. I did not make this up. Because the White man held captive a race of ppl to do as they bidded because they felt those ppl were beneath them is the reason your generation is paying for their sins. When White ppl cry DISCRIMINATION it's because they are reaping what their older generation sowed. You can say I'm wrong all you want to but that is the reason it's happening. The Black race is also reaping what their older generation sowed too...the chiefs in Africa and other countries were letting a foreigner take the men, women and children from their villiage to another place away from home because he was given trinkets that he had never seen before. You see it works both ways.

^^ This is called justifying. No matter what someone did to someone's grandpa, or great grandfather in some cases now, no one is entitled to act the way some black people act nowadays.

By the way vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord, so don't think he's okay with all these blacks "getting whitey back"

^^ This is called justifying. No matter what someone did to someone's grandpa, or great grandfather in some cases now, no one is entitled to act the way some black people act nowadays.

By the way vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord, so don't think he's okay with all these blacks "getting whitey back"

Hello, Again Con!! I'm black and have no reason whatsoever to get back at White ppl...hell, I'm partially White myself! Those Blacks who feel they should get back at White ppl for what happened over 50 yrs ago are idiots and should be procecuted to the full extent of the the law. In my city they are!! What about yours? Is that why you have such a problem about it?

Hello, Again Con!! I'm black and have no reason whatsoever to get back at White ppl...hell, I'm partially White myself! Those Blacks who feel they should get back at White ppl for what happened over 50 yrs ago are idiots and should be procecuted to the full extent of the the law. In my city they are!! What about yours? Is that why you have such a problem about it?

If we're just speaking locally, then blacks aren't really a concern to me, we just don't have many where I live. But I think we can agree that nationally there are many blacks that want to justify their bad behavior on what my great grandparents may or may not have done to their great grandparents.

Oh, will you stop whinning? Where is your WHITE PRIDE?? Powerless, are you kidding? Is Mitch McConnell powerless? Hell fucking no! Is Paul Rand powerless? Hell fucking no! C'mon now you still got White folks who hate Blacks in your corner...you just have to look for them!

Indeed we do, but if the pop up they are whacked on the head, and rightfully so, but blacks are allowed to say just whatever about whites. You can't deny the double standard.

Well that's because you are getting back what you have been doing to blacks all of these years! Remember the saying "what goes around comes around'? Well, now it's your turn to feel what it's like to feel like you are being discriminated against? Believe me, it's not the Blacks who are doing it to you...it's your own ppl!! Ironic isn't it?

Jeeeeeezzzze you are an idiot!

You just admitted you are a racist "Casper". :lol:
Your board name says alot about you.

When are you going to get over the past and move on with the future. Its folks with that mentality that keep this shit going.

Good Gawd that is stupid!

Indeed we do, but if the pop up they are whacked on the head, and rightfully so, but blacks are allowed to say just whatever about whites. You can't deny the double standard.

Well that's because you are getting back what you have been doing to blacks all of these years! Remember the saying "what goes around comes around'? Well, now it's your turn to feel what it's like to feel like you are being discriminated against? Believe me, it's not the Blacks who are doing it to you...it's your own ppl!! Ironic isn't it?

When are you going to get over the past and move on with the future. Its folks with that mentality that keep this shit going.

I didn't admit anything and how come anytime a Black person tells a White person that they are paying for the wrongdoings of their ancestors we are labeled "racists"? What a double standard that is when you as a White person are so ready to bring up anything negative that a Black person does and especially when it comes to our present President. Also, I am well over the past and I was talking to another poster so you were meddling and since you were let me tell you this: you don't know a damn thing about me. You don't know what I've been through in my life time, you don't know the trials and tribulations I've had to deal with and not at the hands of a White person either. My BFF is a White man who happens to be in California at this time and if I were to tell him what you said about me he would be highly upset. He knows me inside and out and knows that I am not a racist and certainly not an idiot!! God Bless you!

Last edited:

I didn't admit anything and how come anytime a Black person tells a White person that they are paying for the wrongdoings of their ancestors we are labeled "racists"? What a double standard that is when you as a White person are so ready to bring up anything negative that a Black person does and especially when it comes to our present President. Also, I am well over the past and I was talking to another poster so you were meddling and since you were let me tell you this: you don't know a damn thing about me. You don't know what I've been through in my life time, you don't know the trials and tribulations I've had to deal with and not at the hands of a White person either. My BFF is a White man who happens to be in California at this time and if I were to tell him what you said about me he would be highly upset. He knows me inside and out and knows that I am not a racist and certainly not an idiot!! God Bless you!

Well, I don't know that you're a racist, but I WOULD like to see you acknowledge that how blacks were treated in the past is no excuse for how some behave today, and is no reason to allow a double standard.

Well, I don't know that you're a racist, but I WOULD like to see you acknowledge that how blacks were treated in the past is no excuse for how some behave today, and is no reason to allow a double standard.

I agree! But at the same time there are White ppl who continue to use the N word when talking about Black ppl and they use it on this board. For White ppl to do that and then say there is a double standard going on...explain that to me?

Forum List

Back