Aztlan Rising... Prepare for War?...

If the Aztlantecs win where are they illegally going to immigrate to when they fuck up their economy?

If the Aztlantecs win where are they illegally going to immigrate to when they fuck up their economy?

LOL you know it! But by that time they will be making claims while that land is there also.

The leftards will try to say, "hey Aztantecs we helped you get this land for your unjust country why are you kicking us out and killing so many of us?"

"Because you are white racist settler gringo! Now go to White racist America, because no Gringos or Blacks allowed in Aztlan!" says the Aztlan border guard.

My mayor, John Hickenlooper, swears Denver isn't as sanctuary city. Despite my own eyes, I believe (?)his honor. He donates millions smackers to charity, who can argue with that kind of pull? A businessman that hires illegal aliens that murders off duty cops, WHO could question that business method? When folks like Me have my little pointless life ruined by illegals , because we are poor, that is OK. Wow, it’s amazing. I get harassed by illegals. He hires them. He’s a saint. He may hire them , but booo hoo. I get the result. HE knows better than me? He is supposed to be my “Representative ”. I never voted for the jerk. Sorry, I have some wonderful Hispanic kids distracting me, I bet Johnny Boy doesn’t have that problem.

aztlan.jpg

My mayor, John Hickenlooper, swears Denver isn't as sanctuary city. Despite my own eyes, I believe (?)his honor. He donates millions smackers to charity, who can argue with that kind of pull? A businessman that hires illegal aliens that murders off duty cops, WHO could question that business method? When folks like Me have my little pointless life ruined by illegals , because we are poor, that is OK. Wow, it’s amazing. I get harassed by illegals. He hires them. He’s a saint. He may hire them , but booo hoo. I get the result. HE knows better than me? He is supposed to be my “Representative ”. I never voted for the jerk. Sorry, I have some wonderful Hispanic kids distracting me, I bet Johnny Boy doesn’t have that problem.

Lickenpooper Employed a Border Crosser who Executed Cop...

Fuck him and MOTHERFUCK ALL of the Liberals in D-Town who Continue to Cater to these Criminals.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back