KKK Controversy

I didn't admit anything and how come anytime a Black person tells a White person that they are paying for the wrongdoings of their ancestors we are labeled "racists"? What a double standard that is when you as a White person are so ready to bring up anything negative that a Black person does and especially when it comes to our present President. Also, I am well over the past and I was talking to another poster so you were meddling and since you were let me tell you this: you don't know a damn thing about me. You don't know what I've been through in my life time, you don't know the trials and tribulations I've had to deal with and not at the hands of a White person either. My BFF is a White man who happens to be in California at this time and if I were to tell him what you said about me he would be highly upset. He knows me inside and out and knows that I am not a racist and certainly not an idiot!! God Bless you!

Well, I don't know that you're a racist, but I WOULD like to see you acknowledge that how blacks were treated in the past is no excuse for how some behave today, and is no reason to allow a double standard.

I agree! But at the same time there are White ppl who continue to use the N word when talking about Black ppl and they use it on this board. For White ppl to do that and then say there is a double standard going on...explain that to me?

You know what I think about the word ******? If it's so offensive don't go around calling each other *******. I mean have you EVER seen a Jew walk up to another Jew and bump fists with him while exclaiming "what's up my ****?" Of course not, Black people are the only ethnic group I can think of who call themselves a word while exclaiming outrage when others use it. I will use that word as long as they do.

!
Well, I don't know that you're a racist, but I WOULD like to see you acknowledge that how blacks were treated in the past is no excuse for how some behave today, and is no reason to allow a double standard.

I agree! But at the same time there are White ppl who continue to use the N word when talking about Black ppl and they use it on this board. For White ppl to do that and then say there is a double standard going on...explain that to me?

You know what I think about the word ******? If it's so offensive don't go around calling each other *******. I mean have you EVER seen a Jew walk up to another Jew and bump fists with him while exclaiming "what's up my ****?" Of course not, Black people are the only ethnic group I can think of who call themselves a word while exclaiming outrage when others use it. I will use that word as long as they do.

It's education time: When slaves from African nations were brought to America they did not know the English language but the one word they did learn was ******! When the White man used that word he used it to debase, humiliate and refer to the black man as sub-human, and although the slaves used the word too they eventally realized why they were called that. Just because the Black man uses that word among their own race does not give you the right to use it. When you say it you are telling the Black person that they are a lesser human being than you are and they should have never been created. The White slave owners created the word and the meaning behind it...to use that word to a Black person means you agree with them and that you are prejudiced and a bigot like they were. That's why Blacks do not put up with a White person using that word.

Last edited:
!

It's education time: When slaves from African nations were brought to America they did not know the English language but the one word they did learn was ******! When the White man used that word he used it to debase, humiliate and refer to the black man as sub-human, and although the slaves used the word too they eventally realized why they were called that. Just because the Black man uses that word among their own race does not give you the right to use it. When you say it you are telling the Black person that they are a lesser human being than you are and they should have never been created. The White slave owners created the word and the meaning behind it...to use that word to a Black person means you agree with them and that you are prejudiced and a bigot like they were. That's why Blacks do not put up with a White person using that word.

More justifying? Really?

Oh by the way I have a Masters Degree in US History, so I don't need or want your history lessons. LOL

Anyway, it's just a word, I'll say it all day long, and have no problem being called a honkey in return. If it were truly an offensive word it would be taboo for all to say.

It's just a word when spoken among Black ppl and we have started a movement to stop using it period. That's been televised. However, it's more than just a word when a White person says it to a Black person because of the history behind it. If you want to continue using the word be my guest it's your priviledge and if you are brave enough to use it in front of ppl of color go for it. But why would you want to when the Black race is against using it themselves? It's a degrading word and although it means a person is miserly and stingy, that wasn't the purpose it was used for. So, are you saying that you see Blacks as sub-human, worthless, shiftless, lazy, and all the other untruths that were said back in those days? BTW, do you have Black friends, co-workers?

It's just a word when spoken among Black ppl and we have started a movement to stop using it period. That's been televised. However, it's more than just a word when a White person says it to a Black person because of the history behind it. If you want to continue using the word be my guest it's your priviledge and if you are brave enough to use it in front of ppl of color go for it. But why would you want to when the Black race is against using it themselves? It's a degrading word and although it means a person is miserly and stingy, that wasn't the purpose it was used for. So, are you saying that you see Blacks as sub-human, worthless, shiftless, lazy, and all the other untruths that were said back in those days? BTW, do you have Black friends, co-workers?

Yes some blacks are, and in the ultimate irony those are usually the exact one who go around calling each other ******. Of course whites have white trash who do the same thing. The difference is most white trash will laugh if you call them that, ******* get mad if someone calls them a ******.

I'm plenty brave enough to do it.

I didn't admit anything and how come anytime a Black person tells a White person that they are paying for the wrongdoings of their ancestors we are labeled "racists"? What a double standard that is when you as a White person are so ready to bring up anything negative that a Black person does and especially when it comes to our present President. Also, I am well over the past and I was talking to another poster so you were meddling and since you were let me tell you this: you don't know a damn thing about me. You don't know what I've been through in my life time, you don't know the trials and tribulations I've had to deal with and not at the hands of a White person either. My BFF is a White man who happens to be in California at this time and if I were to tell him what you said about me he would be highly upset. He knows me inside and out and knows that I am not a racist and certainly not an idiot!! God Bless you!

First off.... screw Obama!
I dont give a rats ass what color he is! ITS HIS POLICIES I HATE!!!!

Gawd that pisses me off. Everytime someone criticizes him we are racists.

BTW, what other black people have I criticized?

Secondly, this is a public forum. Dont post it if ya dont want me to comment.:wtf:

Wahh... I dont know what you've been thru..... :sad: I dont really care either. You sound like a guy who loves to be a poor little me crybaby victim.

Does it help if I use your "some of my bestfriend's are...." comment as well?
My BFF is a black guy, and we dont see eye to eye on anything political, but we still love eachother like brothers.... so screw off with that tripe!

Yes some blacks are, and in the ultimate irony those are usually the exact one who go around calling each other ******. Of course whites have white trash who do the same thing. The difference is most white trash will laugh if you call them that, ******* get mad if someone calls them a ******.

I'm plenty brave enough to do it.

That word is not even in my vocabulary. I hate it!

I don't either one was racist...unless of course the students were being taught that lynchings are an admirable activity.

Agreed, it just seems funny it was more racist when the white teacher did it, just saying...
If you say so. If you hadn't posted about it I would have never heard of it.

So if you don't hear of racism, that means it never happened. That makes sense. :cuckoo:

e

And why is there a double standard? Once upon a time the 'colored' person did not have the same freedoms as the WHITE person and the WHITE person loved every minute of it. Now if you have read your bible, been brought up in church then you should know one thing...it says in no uncertain terms that YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW! The White race is crying foul because they feel they are being DISCRIMINATED against BUT when they were discriminating against races not like themselves it was JUST FINE AND DANDY!! Now you are reaping what you sowed...plain and simple. If you don't believe me read your bible.
And BTW White ppl are not God's chosen ones...his chosen ppl are the Israelites. That's in the bible too!!

Reap what we sow? I didn't sow any of that. I never owned a slave in my life. I never denied anyone their basic human rights in my life. Oh and I would further bet that those who are now "paying whitey back" were NEVER discriminated against. I also am not ok with the way blacks used to be treated, it was shameful.

Martin Luther King Jr would roll over in his grave if he saw the pathetic ways blacks act today.

By your "logic" if someone hit my grandfather, I should be excused to go around hitting people exclaiming "yeah right when it was my grandpa being hit you thought it was funny."

I swear some people just don't think at all.

Here we go again! I thought you had gone to bed!! Listen....of course you did not own slaves or discriminate against anyone BUT according to the bible every generation has to pay for the sins of their fathers and that is what I was saying. I did not make this up. Because the White man held captive a race of ppl to do as they bidded because they felt those ppl were beneath them is the reason your generation is paying for their sins. When White ppl cry DISCRIMINATION it's because they are reaping what their older generation sowed. You can say I'm wrong all you want to but that is the reason it's happening. The Black race is also reaping what their older generation sowed too...the chiefs in Africa and other countries were letting a foreigner take the men, women and children from their villiage to another place away from home because he was given trinkets that he had never seen before. You see it works both ways.

Could you quote chapter and verse for this claim? "according to the bible every generation has to pay for the sins of their fathers"

(Deuteronomy 24:16) - "Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

(Ezekiel 18:20) - "The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

(Exodus 20:5) - "You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,"

Exodus 20:5 is, of course, among the ten commandments. The Ten Commandments are arranged in covenant form. The Suzerain-Vassal treaty pattern of the ancient near east is followed in the Ten Commandments. This arrangement included an introduction of who was making the covenant (Exodus 20:2), what the covenant maker had done (20:2), laws (20:3-17), rewards (20:6,12), and punishments (20:5,7).

Covenantally, when a father misleads his family, the effects of that misleading are often felt for generations. This is because the father is being covenantally unfaithful and God has stipulated that there are punishments to breaking the covenant with God. That is the case with these verses that deal with the sins visited upon the children. If a father rejects the covenant of God and takes his family into sin and rejects God, the children will suffer the consequences, often for several generations. Whether or not this is fair is not the issue. Sin is in the world, consequences of sin affected many generations.

(Deuteronomy 5:9) - "You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, and on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,"

Deuteronomy 24:16 is dealing with legal matters as the context 24:6-19 shows. Ezekiel 18:20 is merely recounting the Law of the Pentateuch. Therefore, the context of the second set of verses is dealing with the legality aspect within the Jewish court system. The previous set of verses deal with God visiting upon the descendents of the rebellious the consequences of the rebellious fathers' sins.

Well regarding “the sins of our fathers”…another point of view could be this:

Are’nt we ALL brothers in the Lord?
If so, why do the sins of “my white fathers” not apply to my “black brothers”?

The logic does’nt hold water in my opinion.

Plus, if we have to pay for others sins… then we are all in a heap of trouble.
There are still slaves being sold in the world. :eek:

* Is There Still Slavery in the World?

* Slavery in modern Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

* Does slavery still exist?

I have a novel idea. Why not fight slavery today, and get over the past?

Just saying….. :confused:

* Is There Still Slavery in the World?

* Slavery in modern Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

* Does slavery still exist?

I have a novel idea. Why not fight slavery today, and get over the past?

Just saying….. :confused:[/FONT]

Of course there’s still slavery in parts of Africa. But the race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson are a silent as church mice on the subject. They don’t really give a rat’s ass about black people, they only care about how fat their wallets will be when they toss the moralistic fist at yet another white. Whites are doormats in their very own country, we cry and encourage hate crime legislation for crimes committed against minorities by whites, but we turn a blind eye to crimes committed against us by minorities. The crime rate skyrocketed after the ’64 Civil Rights Act, as before then, blacks only had the choosing of fellow blacks to rob, accost, or murder. Now they have anybody in the entire country.

USCRIME.jpg

If we look at the crime rate, it was fairly low before forced integration, then it only went up. This is what happens when we allow forced integration. Did we get a vote on this? The solution I propose is that all races split. For the time being, I don’t see a problem with allowing Asians into white territories. But would you rather have the 1 million + violent crimes each year? Or would you rather see 288 thousand? Times have done changed, and definitely for the worse. In the 50s, before Integration, if you were out late at night, you only had to worry about getting home on time, but now, you must worry about getting jumped or killed or worse. We owe it to ourselves, and our ancestors to return to a simpler time, when their was a much lower crime rate. Our childrens future is looking dimmer by the minute…

Last edited:
if it's in the context of teaching what's the problem? would people feel better if we denied this part of history? that it didn't exist? this country needs to be aware that being politically correct isn't right. being properly informed is.

Forum List

Back