Kitty and the pea.

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
The cat is a caravaner! He would give me guilty look if i tried to slip something green in on him. Five fast treats in a row and something green. The treats would go down and he would open his mouth and let what ever it was drop out!

We thought we had him. We made a pile of turkey, a good two cups and put ONE pea in the mix. He gobbled it down so fast you would think he was starving. It was so funny we joked he was licking the glaze of of the dish. His belly bulged out on both sides. He sat there licking his paws and wiping his face. Full and content.

We go and look at the bowl. :eek: It is licked clean...all but for the pea. Little shit!

:lol:

and yet greenies are like kitty krack....

cats arent suppose to have a sweet tooth....clark loves sweets...you have to watch him or else he will be eating chocolate cake etc.

• Banned
and yet greenies are like kitty krack....

cats arent suppose to have a sweet tooth....clark loves sweets...you have to watch him or else he will be eating chocolate cake etc.

Ive tried the greenies but they don't like them either. What was so funny about the pea was he that he made it though the entire mound of trukey, just gulping it down. We thought the pea would be gone in the shuffle.

Oh mine love sweets. Melted ice cream is like crack!

I've caught the little one digging in the trash for yogurt containers. :doubt:

You'd think I never fed that thing. :lol:

I had a cat who's name was Chester. He was a simple cat.
Well, he loved to eat corn-on-the-cob. :eusa_eh: Yeah. We'd toss a piece on the grass and he'd go to town on it.

Forum List

Back