Kissing....... (Making Out)

I usually do 'em one at a time. But whatever works. :)
:) I get the humor, but, yes, only two women, period, for me. I married each of them. I have never romantically touched any other person.
Never. On purpose????????????????????????????????????
I have never been in a closed room with a female not a member of my family by myself. On purpose. If you are not alone, easier to stay out of trouble, yes?

I don't see how that's even possible, let alone an advisable course.

Wasn't there a nurse in the room when you were born?
My mother's sister and my grandmother were the nursing staff.

Oh you must be joking. is this some sort of ploy to get women interested.... like you are a challenge????

:) I get the humor, but, yes, only two women, period, for me. I married each of them. I have never romantically touched any other person.
I have never been in a closed room with a female not a member of my family by myself. On purpose. If you are not alone, easier to stay out of trouble, yes?

Oh you must be joking. is this some sort of ploy to get women interested.... like you are a challenge????

He wants to be educated. ;)

I'm going to ruin this right now!

If you knew how disgusting people's tongues are, you might not like kissing so much. You are swapping much more than spit. :D

Yeah -- pheromones.

I'll take it. I figure it's at least as "safe" as food. And in the event it isn't ...... what a way to go. :eusa_dance:

You'd be safer licking the bottom of someone's foot! :razz:

Well some people are into that too.........

If you knew how disgusting people's tongues are, you might not like kissing so much. You are swapping much more than spit. :D

Yeah -- pheromones.

I'll take it. I figure it's at least as "safe" as food. And in the event it isn't ...... what a way to go. :eusa_dance:

I'd get a lot less out of it though. :puke:

I have kissed and made out only with two women.

I think it's great.

I usually do 'em one at a time. But whatever works. :)

How would you kiss 2 women at the same time........? awkward..........

It's not easy to envision, no. But now that you and Chris are here I'm willing to volunteer for an experiment.
In the name of science of course. :eusa_angel:

.... looking for my eyeroll icon........

Yeah -- pheromones.

I've seen people kiss their cats and dogs on the lips. Gross.
They tell me it's more sanitary than kissing people.... even so, I'll go with humans......

8de1effe4c607e5b74a825316e3c669e.jpg

Yeah -- pheromones.

I'd get a lot less out of it though. :puke:

Well, maybe they stepped in gum or something. Watermelon flavored. :lol:

Yeah -- pheromones.

They tell me it's more sanitary than kissing people.... even so, I'll go with humans......

Seems to be a theme here today... of course, this is the day I pick to not drink..... so disgusting!

Seriously, that's not even possible. You'd have to be raised in a monastery and still live there. You couldn't work in most jobs.

Many years ago a co-worker convinced me I should throw myself a birthday party, which is an idea I would never come up with on my own. But I did, invited other co-workers and friends, it worked out great. A few days later one of those (male) co-workers (who was there) said to another (who wasn't), pointing to me, "this guy threw a party last week and the place was crawling with single women!" I hadn't thought of it but most of my friends are women. And it's always been that way.

So even discounting the nurses in the hospital at birth (which I don't remember anyway, that was a straight line Jake), I doubt there's been a dozen days in my life when I went out somewhere in the world and at some point was not in a room with a strange female.

Sometimes, the stranger the better.... :eusa_shifty:

Yeah -- pheromones.

Seems to be a theme here today... of course, this is the day I pick to not drink..... so disgusting!

Lol! We've got robots and animals. I guess some people really don't like other people. :lol:

Seriously, that's not even possible. You'd have to be raised in a monastery and still live there. You couldn't work in most jobs.

Many years ago a co-worker convinced me I should throw myself a birthday party, which is an idea I would never come up with on my own. But I did, invited other co-workers and friends, it worked out great. A few days later one of those (male) co-workers (who was there) said to another (who wasn't), pointing to me, "this guy threw a party last week and the place was crawling with single women!" I hadn't thought of it but most of my friends are women. And it's always been that way.

So even discounting the nurses in the hospital at birth (which I don't remember anyway, that was a straight line Jake), I doubt there's been a dozen days in my life when I went out somewhere in the world and at some point was in a room with a strange female.

Sometimes, the stranger the better.... :eusa_shifty:

As my husband says, "if it's strange it's good" - yes, he actually says that to me..........

Yeah -- pheromones.

Lol! We've got robots and animals. I guess some people really don't like other people. :lol:

They don't want anyone talking back to them........ I guess it's a turn off....
Please that pic needs to go away... ugh!!

Forum List

Back