Kissing....... (Making Out)

Does kissing a toad really turn a toad into a prince? Does kissing elevate blood pressure? Should kissing carry a "sin tax"? Does kissing for longer than 30 seconds at a time, lead to kissing related activities? Is it disgusting when two 80 year olds kiss? ................ and finally ......do you kiss and tell? ....

Does kissing a toad really turn a toad into a prince?
I have not see it happen, I have my doubts.
Does kissing elevate blood pressure?
Probably, but, I have not read up on this.

Should kissing carry a "sin tax"?
Nevah!

Does kissing for longer than 30 seconds at a time, lead to kissing related activities?
Most likely... yes.

Is it disgusting when two 80 year olds kiss?

Not to them, I'm sure!

do you kiss and tell?
Tell what? If it's being done where you should keep it hidden, you should not be doing it... no? :)

I have kissed and made out only with two women.

I think it's great.

I usually do 'em one at a time. But whatever works. :)
:) I get the humor, but, yes, only two women, period, for me. I married each of them. I have never romantically touched any other person.
Never. On purpose????????????????????????????????????
I have never been in a closed room with a female not a member of my family by myself. On purpose. If you are not alone, easier to stay out of trouble, yes?

I think it's great.

:) I get the humor, but, yes, only two women, period, for me. I married each of them. I have never romantically touched any other person.
I have never been in a closed room with a female not a member of my family by myself. On purpose. If you are not alone, easier to stay out of trouble, yes?

I don't see how that's even possible, let alone an advisable course.

Wasn't there a nurse in the room when you were born?

I think it's great.

My mother's sister and my grandmother were the nursing staff.

My mother's sister and my grandmother were the nursing staff.

My gosh! You are like a virgin! :lol:

I think it's great.

Pretty impressive.
Many men like to get in trouble...

I'm going to ruin this right now!

If you knew how disgusting people's tongues are, you might not like kissing so much. You are swapping much more than spit. :D

Yeah -- pheromones.

I'll take it. I figure it's at least as "safe" as food. And in the event it isn't ...... what a way to go. :eusa_dance:

If you knew how disgusting people's tongues are, you might not like kissing so much. You are swapping much more than spit. :D

Yeah -- pheromones.

I'll take it. I figure it's at least as "safe" as food. And in the event it isn't ...... what a way to go. :eusa_dance:

I've seen people kiss their cats and dogs on the lips. Gross.
They tell me it's more sanitary than kissing people.... even so, I'll go with humans......

Yeah -- pheromones.

You'd be safer licking the bottom of someone's foot! :razz:

Forum List

Back