Kinda' Makes You Wonder.....

Economic Cooperation Organization - Wikipedia

OIC_Diagram-en.svg

Its always the bankers war that keeps the shit alive like what they have been pushing. A few decided they wanted in on that action and would take advantage of it all to the best of their ability to push their 'religious' bs. The crappy part of that is we have had a few enablers in our politics that let it go for their own advantage and agendas.

"It's obvious that the party that supports gay marriage and LGBT rights is secretly trying to force sharia law on all of us! How could I possibly miss that!"

Who said 'secretly,' you dunce???

That's what you took out of that? Wow, you're desperate for a reply huh?

When has any Democrat openly stated that they want to impose sharia law on us?

Continuing to prove yourself a absolute imbecile has gotten to the point of wasted effort.

It's clear.

See ya.'

Wow, that's the best you can come up with...pitiful...

Oh, wait, in your vernacular..."SAD"....

Do you have any capacity for debate, or do you just post total nonsense and then insult anyone that contradicts it?

Debating you????

Let's be clear.
I have always felt that the art of conversation is best served when all parties involved have some vague idea of what is being discussed.....but you appear to have been left out of the loop.
Out of the loop since horses pulled milk carts.

Now...get back to your blanket fort those green soldiers.

Hey! Don't knock my blanket fort & green soldiers. Bazooka man'll get ya. :p

See ya.'

You've stated that liberals are trying to impose sharia law on us, then you accuse me of not knowing what is being discussed?

Apparently, you want nothing but a wingnut circle jerk here at USMB and think that by insulting anyone that points out how lunatic your arguments are, you'll just insult them and they'll go away so you can continue your circle jerk.

That ain't gonna happen. Go elsewhere for your circle jerk!

Continuing to prove yourself a absolute imbecile has gotten to the point of wasted effort.

It's clear.

See ya.'

Do you have any capacity for debate, or do you just post total nonsense and then insult anyone that contradicts it?

Debating you????

Let's be clear.
I have always felt that the art of conversation is best served when all parties involved have some vague idea of what is being discussed.....but you appear to have been left out of the loop.

See ya.'

You've stated that liberals are trying to impose sharia law on us, then you accuse me of not knowing what is being discussed?

Apparently, you want nothing but a wingnut circle jerk here at USMB and think that by insulting anyone that points out how lunatic your arguments are, you'll just insult them and they'll go away so you can continue your circle jerk.

You're just jealous because you wanted to be pivot man.

"It's obvious that the party that supports gay marriage and LGBT rights is secretly trying to force sharia law on all of us! How could I possibly miss that!"

It's clear.

See ya.'

No debating gibberish.

I agree with that. I never should have wasted my time posting on your thread.

You are truly an idiot.

I mean that sincerely!

qf78C[1].jpg

God Damn! I gotta admit you conservatives (sic) are right!

It's obvious that the party that supports gay marriage and LGBT rights is secretly trying to force sharia law on all of us! How could I possibly miss that!

While the party that supports having the Ten Commandments (i.e ancient Jewish law) posted in our court houses would never think of imposing religious based laws that severely limit our individual freedoms.

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

"I can't tell if this horse is stupid or if he's just pretending to be stupid".

I can't tell if this bitch is stupid or if she's just pretending to be stupid.

Whenever one of your dolts is demolished....as you have been......just as day follows dark, profanity ensues.

The pattern is ineluctable.

I almost feel the need to reward you ....
....doggie treat?

Honey I've never seen you address a topic on here at all.

= You are tired of getting your ass handed to you.

57 in Islam refers to current Islamic State. When a Muslim uses the number 57 (Elison, Perez, Obama have all done it) when speaking about Government, what he is doing is claiming territory for Islam. The reference of 57 is to claim territory for Islam to be annexed in to the 57 states.

It is a message to fellow Muslims to engage in JIHAD, and to Advance The Dar Al Islam...which is roughly translated World Domination of Islam.

This is not a slip of the tongue or an accident or ignorance. This is a message to other Muslims that the speaker is claiming the territory as Islamic Territory.

When Islam talks about flying the Islamic State flag above our Nation's Capital, THEY ARE DEAD SERIOUS about.

Oh and this, Muhammad was quite a ladies man, if you consider 6 and 9 year old girls.....ladies.

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Aisha - WikiIslam

Islam is incompatible with US culture, and it is as dangerous to our Nation now, as Nazism was to the world in it's day, only Islam is more wide spread, more covert, and more tyrannical.

It was Hitler's Islamic allies that helped plot the strategy for the final solution, and Hitler's Islamic allies whose Engineers actually worked with Nazis to build their killing machines, and develop an assembly line to kill 7 million Jews. Islam also killed 2 Million Armenians, and learned important lessons in how to commit genocide from WWI and passed this on to the Nazis.

Islam has killed nearly 100 Million people across the globe in the past 200 years.

Islam, Nazis and Liberals share a common bond in their hatred of Jews, and of Individual Liberties. It is no surprise that THE DNC is full of Jihadists and Anti-Semites. This is why Bernie Sanders was cheated btw from being nominated as president.

No Jew will ever be nominated for President by The DNC.

Last edited:
THE LIBERAL ISLAMIC ALLIANCE:

Liberals are not trying to impose Sharia, so lets get that straight.

That is a misinterpretation of what Liberals are doing and saying.

What liberals are doing is what they always do, and that is to use Minorities as Pawns to advance their agenda.

They are using Muslims as Mules to break down our Judeo-Christian Ethics, which is where we get the idea of Natural Rights, and Individual Liberties.

Islam appeals to Liberals in this context in that Islamic Nations are the ultimate Nanny State, where the Central Government controls your every thought, action and deed. There is no separation of Church and State in Islam, so it's odd that Liberalism would link arms with them to accomplish their goals. That will end up biting them in the ass.

Liberals feel they can use Islam like a surgical instrument to attack our rights and liberties and mold America in to a a type of Collectivist Secular State.

They are complete fools though to think they can discard their mules after they do the dirty work for them. They do the same with illegals. They don't give a shit about illegals. They only care about using them surgicaly to disarm, and weaken America and break down our National Sovereignty to make it easier to be ruled by Global Government.

But using Muslims as Mules is a mistake. Islam will come after all the Liberals who thought they were so clever to use Islam as a tool to dismantle and fundamentally change America.

Islam will dominate Liberalism and this country if we let it, and once they do, they will then begin to throw liberals off of the top of very tall buildings. Quite literally liberals will lose their heads over this foolish and dangerous strategy. If I were given the choice between Islam and Liberals, I would actually defend the Liberals, but they are allied with the very people who will kill them in the end, so what they have is a kind of Suicide Pact with Islam. It will then be impossible to save Liberals from themselves and from Islam if Islam begins to dominate The US. It will be every man for themselves.

DOMINATION:

All Muslims are mandated to participate in Jihad by direct warfare, indirect warfare, subversive actions, covert actions, and support materially in any way they can for JIHAD!

ISLAM'S mandate is to destroy and subjugate Infidels. And Destroy, Behead, Kill, Rape and All Pillage is what they will do once they reach significant numbers. They are commanded to do so in The Koran.

It's clear.

See ya.'

Debating you????

Let's be clear.

See ya.'

Last edited:
Democrats.

Sometimes things slip out and....perhaps tell more than the teller wanted to say.

1. Here is the maniac that the DNC just 'appointed' as DNC Chair....and he says he'll work at building "57 state parties....."

Sound familiar????

2. Perhaps you recall the cryto-Islamist snake saying something very similar....

"....57 states....."

What the heck is that "57" reference that keeps popping up with Democrats?
Ketchup????

3. Or.....this:
"Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC; Arabic: منظمة التعاون الإسلامي‎‎; French: Organisation de la Coopération Islamique), is an international organization founded in 1969 consisting of 57 member states, ...."
Organisation of Islamic Cooperation - Wikipedia

4. Kinda' reminds one of this:
"Obama may have had other help getting into Harvard. As we and others have reported, Manhattan Borough President Percy Sutton said on a New York cable station that he was approached by Khalid al-Mansour, principle adviser to radical Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, to write a letter to Harvard on Obama's behalf. Both the Sutton family and the Obama campaign have denied the veracity of 88-year-old Sutton's statements."
http://news.investors.com/092908-495268-obamas-mcknight-in-shining-armor.htm

No observant individual can look at the aid and comfort Obama gave to Islam can miss the suggestion.

Anybody ready to connect those dots?

"Democrats."

"Sometimes things slip out and....perhaps tell more than the teller wanted to say."

shumer-putin-575x328.jpg

Where’s the outrage?

Democrat Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer continues to push the Russia conspiracy.
But it was Schumer who met with Putin in New York City – not Trump.

Flashback: Chuck Schumer Meets with Putin in New York City

Forum List

Back