Hmm, who could these extra 7 states be? I'd guess:

1. Mexico
2. Saudi Arabia
3. Iran
4. Venezuela
5. China
6. ISIS
7. Yemen or Quatar

Fuck, ask 'em how many nations across the globe we are occupying militarily. How many nations with US military bases/installations?

Most pathetically obvious attempt at deflection so far this year. Children in playgrounds everywhere are shaking their heads in disappointment.

Last edited:
God Damn! I gotta admit you conservatives (sic) are right!

It's obvious that the party that supports gay marriage and LGBT rights is secretly trying to force sharia law on all of us! How could I possibly miss that!

While the party that supports having the Ten Commandments (i.e ancient Jewish law) posted in our court houses would never think of imposing religious based laws that severely limit our individual freedoms.

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

"I can't tell if this horse is stupid or if he's just pretending to be stupid".

"It's obvious that the party that supports gay marriage and LGBT rights is secretly trying to force sharia law on all of us! How could I possibly miss that!"

Who said 'secretly,' you dunce???

It's obvious that the party that supports gay marriage and LGBT rights is secretly trying to force sharia law on all of us! How could I possibly miss that!

While the party that supports having the Ten Commandments (i.e ancient Jewish law) posted in our court houses would never think of imposing religious based laws that severely limit our individual freedoms.

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

"It's obvious that the party that supports gay marriage and LGBT rights is secretly trying to force sharia law on all of us! How could I possibly miss that!"

That's what you took out of that? Wow, you're desperate for a reply huh?

When has any Democrat openly stated that they want to impose sharia law on us?

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

Continuing to prove yourself an absolute imbecile has gotten to the point of wasted effort.

It's clear.

See ya.'

Last edited:

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

It is truly hard for some to see

Continuing to prove yourself a absolute imbecile has gotten to the point of wasted effort.

It's clear.

See ya.'
Obama's boy...typical.

Y'think the Obama voters will ever admit.....out loud.....that they were tricked into voting for an Islamist who wants to see Sharia replace the Constitution?
Some are waking up to that fact but others are in total 'dumb ass' denial. The map was one I had not seen, thank you!

OIC_vector_map.svg.png
By M.WongM - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, File:OIC vector map.svg - Wikimedia Commons

Last edited:

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

Continuing to prove yourself a absolute imbecile has gotten to the point of wasted effort.

It's clear.

See ya.'

Wow, that's the best you can come up with...pitiful...

Oh, wait, in your vernacular..."SAD"....

Do you have any capacity for debate, or do you just post total nonsense and then insult anyone that contradicts it?

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

It's clear.

See ya.'

Do you have any capacity for debate, or do you just post total nonsense and then insult anyone that contradicts it?
No debating gibberish.

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

It's clear.

See ya.'

No debating gibberish.

I agree with that. I never should have wasted my time posting on your thread.

You are truly an idiot.

I mean that sincerely!

57 States? :laugh:
Maybe he just did a mistake or maybe Tom Perez wants to extend the United States! :D

The US has always been expansionist. Look at how our corporate state military occupies the planet.

You are a dirt-eating, low-life, liar and slanderer of America.....as I said earlier.

"Far from being the Great Satan, I would say that we are the Great Protector. We have sent men and women from the armed forces of the United States to other parts of the world throughout the past century to put down oppression. We defeated Fascism. We defeated Communism. We saved Europe in World War I and World War II. We were willing to do it, glad to do it. We went to Korea. We went to Vietnam. All in the interest of preserving the rights of people.
And when all those conflicts were over, what did we do? Did we stay and conquer? Did we say, "Okay, we defeated Germany. Now Germany belongs to us? We defeated Japan, so Japan belongs to us"? No. What did we do? We built them up. We gave them democratic systems which they have embraced totally to their soul. And did we ask for any land? No, the only land we ever asked for was enough land to bury our dead. And that is the kind of nation we are."
Colin Powell

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, look at how objective reality and coherence upsets some folk.

American Hegemony Is Here to Stay

US Hegemony Spawns Russia-China Military Alliance

Graphic: Mapping a Superpower-sized Military

Major Military Bases World-Wide

Geopolitical Outreach: Network of Military Bases
The US has established its control over 191 governments which are members of the United Nations. The conquest, occupation and/or otherwise supervision of these various regions of the World is supported by an integrated network of military bases and installations which covers the entire Planet (Continents, Oceans and Outer Space). All this pertains to the workings of an extensive Empire, the exact dimensions of which are not always easy to ascertain. Known and documented from information in the public domaine including Annual Reports of the US Congress, we have a fairly good understanding of the strucuture of US military expenditure, the network of US military bases and the shape of this US military-strategic configuration in different regions of the World.
Review Article: The Worldwide Network of US Military Bases

These are all the countries where the US has a military presence
These are all the countries where the US has a military presence

The United States Probably Has More Foreign Military Bases Than Any Other People, Nation, or Empire in History
The United States Probably Has More Foreign Military Bases Than Any Other People, Nation, or Empire in History

Best you can do is refer to bases???????

Wow!

The Colin Powell quote really put you in your place, huh?

Gotta leave a mark!

Excellent!

Global hegemony is what it is love.

After reading through all of PC's links read this next one. If anyone is missing the writing on the wall at that point they may not deserve to be in a civilized society. Equal but unequal?
Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam - Wikipedia

"Various Muslim countries had criticized the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights for its failure to take into account the cultural and religious context of non-Western countries.[3] In 1981, Said Rajaie-Khorassani—the post-revolutionary Iranian representative to the UN—articulated the position of his country regarding the UDHR, by saying that it was a relativistic "secular understanding of the Judeo-Christian tradition", which could not be implemented by Muslims without trespassing Islamic law.[4]"

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

I can't tell if this bitch is stupid or if she's just pretending to be stupid.

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

It's clear.

See ya.'

Debating you????

Let's be clear.
I have always felt that the art of conversation is best served when all parties involved have some vague idea of what is being discussed.....but you appear to have been left out of the loop.
Out of the loop since horses pulled milk carts.

Now...get back to your blanket fort those green soldiers.

See ya.'

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

So you think you have the right to lie, steal,murder and envy your neighbors belongings?
Sick!
While sharia law suppresses women, mutilates their private parts, and kill gays.
If you don't see that the Muslim Brotherhood is trying to get sharia law here in the U.S then you need to do more research dude.

"I can't tell if this horse is stupid or if he's just pretending to be stupid"

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

So you think you have the right to lie, steal,murder and envy your neighbors belongings?
Sick!
While sharia law suppresses women, mutilates their private parts, and kill gays.
If you don't see that the Muslim Brotherhood is trying to get sharia law here in the U.S then you need to do more research dude.

I see an attempt at a christiofascist version of sharia, is that what you're referring to? Dude?

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

Whenever one of your dolts is demolished....as you have been......just as day follows dark, profanity ensues.

The pattern is ineluctable.

I almost feel the need to reward you ....
....doggie treat?

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

Sick!

I see an attempt at a christiofascist version of sharia, is that what you're referring to? Dude?
There is no "christiofascist version of sharia" just a bunch of screwed up Islamist and their enablers that have sharia on/in their brains pushing their shit onto the rest of the world.

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

Whenever one of your dolts is demolished....as you have been......just as day follows dark, profanity ensues.

....doggie treat?

Honey I've never seen you address a topic on here at all.

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

Sick!

There is no "christiofascist version of sharia" just a bunch of screwed up Islamist and their enablers that have sharia on/in their brains pushing their shit onto the rest of the world.

Perhaps we should stop partnering with Islamist radicals in military adventures on behalf of the corporate state. Seems to come back to bite us in the ass quite predictably.

As for "pushing their shit onto the rest of the world", where ain't we?

fo1029_usbases12001.gif

Sure! I Got it!

As Tonto said:

....doggie treat?

Honey I've never seen you address a topic on here at all.

"....I've never seen you address a topic on here at all."

There is a great deal of truth in your post.....inadvertent, of course.

What you miss is everyone laughing at the fact that you have highlighted your own inadequacy to recognize what I've posted.

And.....please....don't address me in that familiar manner until, at least, you've been able to have all the marks from those ten-foot poles removed.

Forum List

Back