Kim Jong-ung hates Rick Perry?

Yea it's no big. I've hunted plenty of times in the "gookeyes" and "****-nose" grounds. Nothing but sensible, tolerant people over there.

And the difference here is that you just named those.

I think I know who the bigot/racist is.

Well I have one less racist thing in my history than Rick Perry does. Unless you count my last post. Which imo was at least somewhat clever and inventive :razz:
Clever? More like boorish.
Yeah, so Rick Perry went to a hunting camp with a bigoted name. Try to remember, he didn't name it. You, on the other hand, just made two racist statements in your above post.
At this point, your one day posting history is more racist than Rick Perry's entire life.

Rick patronized a lease with aa racist name: yes, he is accountable for his voluntary association with the lease.

Rick patronized a lease with aa racist name: yes, he is accountable for his voluntary association with the lease.

Right and you're accountable for your voluntary associations with communist and beating your wife, when can we expect your "mia copa"? Get a freaking life.

Right and you're accountable for your voluntary associations with communist and beating your wife, when can we expect your "mia copa"? Get a freaking life.

Non sequitur, silly one. Fact: RP hunted on a lease with the name on the rock, of which he was aware ~ yes, he is accountable. False: that I am a communist or that I beat my wife.

Fact: you are as silly as Truth Matters and less honest than her. Despicable.

And the difference here is that you just named those.

I think I know who the bigot/racist is.

Well I have one less racist thing in my history than Rick Perry does. Unless you count my last post. Which imo was at least somewhat clever and inventive :razz:
Clever? More like boorish.
Yeah, so Rick Perry went to a hunting camp with a bigoted name. Try to remember, he didn't name it. You, on the other hand, just made two racist statements in your above post.
At this point, your one day posting history is more racist than Rick Perry's entire life.

Yea yea you really got me :cool:

Non sequitur, silly one. Fact: RP hunted on a lease with the name on the rock, of which he was aware ~ yes, he is accountable. False: that I am a communist or that I beat my wife.

Did he paint the name on the rock or own the land the rock sat on? The answer to both is no, using your screwed up reasoning if you saw the rock you would be accountable. How exactly does that work?

Did he paint the name on the rock or own the land the rock sat on? The answer to both is no, using your screwed up reasoning if you saw the rock you would be accountable. How exactly does that work?

Stop being despicable and admit your failure. If I hunted willingly on the lease knowing the name, I would be accountable.

In fact, I refused to shoot at several of the hunting clubs in East Texas because of the racist nature of the clubs.

And, yes, you are less honorable than even TM in trying to make something good out of something bad.

There is a movie coming out called "Olympus has Fallen" and all this media bluster is merely a promotion of that movie. Our government wants to keep us scared cuz fear breeds control. And both parties want power and control.

It's a stunt. Kim Jung Un is a wiener. His wife had a baby and they didn't even announce it cuz it was a girl and girls are irrelevant. It doesn't matter that women actually give birth.

Stop being despicable and admit your failure. If I hunted willingly on the lease knowing the name, I would be accountable.

In fact, I refused to shoot at several of the hunting clubs in East Texas because of the racist nature of the clubs.

And, yes, you are less honorable than even TM in trying to make something good out of something bad.

You appear to be avoiding the fact the name was for the hunting area, not his specific lease and if you had done a small amount of reading on the subject you would know the name was painted over at his request. But hey let's not facts get in the way of a good charter assassination. Are you ever going to stop being a leftist tool?

You appear to be avoiding the fact the name was for the hunting area, not his specific lease and if you had done a small amount of reading on the subject you would know the name was painted over at his request. But hey let's not facts get in the way of a good charter assassination. Are you ever going to stop being a leftist tool?

RP was responsible for the association: NOTHING alleviates that fact.

Don't let the truth get in the way of good propaganda. Your TM attitude is why I always opposed Rick Perry in the party, to my disadvantage at times, because he has the same type of morality as yours: very, very flexible.

Don't let the truth get in the way of good propaganda. Your TM attitude is why I always opposed Rick Perry in the party, to my disadvantage at times, because he has the same type of morality as yours: very, very flexible.

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting you're nothing but a senile old fool, so feel free to carry on with your nonsense. I'm done.

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting you're nothing but a senile old fool, so feel free to carry on with your nonsense. I'm done.

You keep forgetting I am very intolerant of the farting far rights lax morality.

It would be so great if we had a way to simultaneously strike all of the North Korean artillery emplacements targeting Seoul.

That's one of the biggest things stopping us from taking more action against the North... the sheer loss of life that will happen if they start firing those artillery cannons.

Forum List

Back