Kim Jong Un accepts Trump's invitation to Washington: report

Not long ago the drum beats of War were making the beat. Japan was preparing to beef up it's military and were warning that more shots fired into the Sea of Japan would lead to War.....................

And now the missiles are silent................possible deal to end the nukes there..............

Which would you rather have..................War or a possible Peace..........

Seems the left now wants War...............Perhaps we should have blown some shit up ..............then they might want Peace again.

I hate
I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators giving them propaganda wins and raising their international stature.

North Korea hasn't earned the right to meet with a U.S President...

On what basis?

Every basis?
Yeah........we already knew you Hate.............pretty obvious.

Just wingnuts, don't really hate them just the disease that eats their brains.
And this possible deal is eating your brain.............might be Peace........Which lobotomy section did it eat................

I don't know, take off your hat and let's take a look. Just a month or so ago you guys were gung ho to nuke North Korea, now you're a bunch of peacenik hippies.

The thing is I don't trust North Korea, they have never given us a reason to trust them. Then we have the guy who despite what he says is completely unable to negoitate without giving up the store which appears to be what he is doing. We have gotten nothing from North Korea as we strengthen Kim's reputation at home by supplying ample PR for him. It used to be that in order to hold talks with NK, especially with a sitting president that they need to concede something in return, well we gave it to them for free and Trump drooled all over this 'very funny guy'. Now we're ceasing military operations and what are we getting in return? Nada and even China knew about this before Trump declared it to be so. There is nothing about this summit that should put anyone at ease.

There is a cure..........do not despair................It's called the Federalist Papers...........and the Book Peace Thru Strength...........if you read these books in the early stages it will stop the cells from dying and may even regenerate new cells............but it needs to be done soon or the damage will be permanent.

I didn't see strength. I saw a president whose goal was to make himself look good and pretend there is some real negotiating going on when in reality, we got nothing from the summit. It literally couldn't have gone better for North Korea.

Not long ago the drum beats of War were making the beat. Japan was preparing to beef up it's military and were warning that more shots fired into the Sea of Japan would lead to War.....................

And now the missiles are silent................possible deal to end the nukes there..............

Seems the left now wants War...............Perhaps we should have blown some shit up ..............then they might want Peace again.

I hate
On what basis?

Every basis?

And this possible deal is eating your brain.............might be Peace........Which lobotomy section did it eat................

I don't know, take off your hat and let's take a look. Just a month or so ago you guys were gung ho to nuke North Korea, now you're a bunch of peacenik hippies.

The thing is I don't trust North Korea, they have never given us a reason to trust them. Then we have the guy who despite what he says is completely unable to negoitate without giving up the store which appears to be what he is doing. We have gotten nothing from North Korea as we strengthen Kim's reputation at home by supplying ample PR for him. It used to be that in order to hold talks with NK, especially with a sitting president that they need to concede something in return, well we gave it to them for free and Trump drooled all over this 'very funny guy'. Now we're ceasing military operations and what are we getting in return? Nada and even China knew about this before Trump declared it to be so. There is nothing about this summit that should put anyone at ease.

There is a cure..........do not despair................It's called the Federalist Papers...........and the Book Peace Thru Strength...........if you read these books in the early stages it will stop the cells from dying and may even regenerate new cells............but it needs to be done soon or the damage will be permanent.

I didn't see strength. I saw a president whose goal was to make himself look good and pretend there is some real negotiating going on when in reality, we got nothing from the summit. It literally couldn't have gone better for North Korea.

I get that. You trust North Korea like I trust you

Maybe RocketMan has finally figured out what he is missing all over the world instead of being hidden in his kingdom...and wants to party? lol

Did you miss the memo? It's no longer Rocket Man, it's friend, strong leader and 'he's a funny guy'.

Wow, you'd be a terrible negotiator. Just like your Messiah, Obama was

Yeah, Kim got all the praise for free, boy that Trump is smart.....like a dump truck.

I hate
Every basis?

How much you trust me is irrelevant, the question should be how much do you trust North Korea? My god man, way to keep it petty.

Maybe RocketMan has finally figured out what he is missing all over the world instead of being hidden in his kingdom...and wants to party? lol

Did you miss the memo? It's no longer Rocket Man, it's friend, strong leader and 'he's a funny guy'.
Why are you upset that he and Trump seem to be getting along?

I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators giving them propaganda wins and raising their international stature.

North Korea hasn't earned the right to meet with a U.S President, Just like Russia doesn't deserve to be in the G8, it was charity that they were there in the first place.
/——/ Oh you mean getting chummy with dictators like this?
E15DFD44-1EEA-45ED-B4A3-B4C6AB55A339.jpeg

There's reason to believe this thing isn't over yet. I think condemnation is too early and I think victory laps are too early. Let's see what happens in the next month or so.

Yeah, Kim got all the praise for free, boy that Trump is smart.....like a dump truck.

Any deal is better than your Messiah's deal with Iran. No deal is WAY better than your Messiah's deal with Iran.

And yeah, insulting the other side is so effective a strategy. You go run along and play with your dump truck with Obama in the sandbox now and let adults handle this

How much you trust me is irrelevant, the question should be how much do you trust North Korea? My god man, way to keep it petty.

I don't trust them for shit. Trump said any deal must be verifiable.

And you show yet again your idiotic flagrant hypocrisy as your Messiah Obama trusted Iran.

Is there any point where the reek from your hypocrisy is too strong for you? No, huh?

North Korea hasn't earned the right to meet with a U.S President, Just like Russia doesn't deserve to be in the G8, it was charity that they were there in the first place.
View attachment 198135

Yeah, I have no problem with establishing relations with Cuba, it's not like Obama was singing the praises of the Castro regime. Raul is about to drop dead, most of the rest of the world already had relations with Cuba so for us to stay out was a waste of time, we could have been much more influential. And then there is that little thing about Cuba no longer even remotely being a threat to us.

Remember the days when Democrats proclaimed to be the party of peace? Now they're miserable because we haven't declared war on Russia & are furious that President Trump met with Kim Jong-Un in an effort to denuclearize North Korea! Liberals are INSANE!

I hate

On what basis?

Every basis?

That won't do, sorry.

Exactly what criteria do you think is requisite?

View attachment 198135

Yeah, I have no problem with establishing relations with Cuba, it's not like Obama was singing the praises of the Castro regime. Raul is about to drop dead, most of the rest of the world already had relations with Cuba so for us to stay out was a waste of time, we could have been much more influential. And then there is that little thing about Cuba no longer even remotely being a threat to us.
/——/ Obozo does it —Good
Trump does it - Bad

There's reason to believe this thing isn't over yet. I think condemnation is too early and I think victory laps are too early. Let's see what happens in the next month or so.

Any deal is better than your Messiah's deal with Iran. No deal is WAY better than your Messiah's deal with Iran.

The Iran deal had international support, to even include Iran's ally Russia. We had a system set up to check to ensure Iran is not breaking the arrangement and they weren't. It achieved the purpose of delaying Iran's ability to become a nuclear power. But, thanks to Trump that's all in jeopardy now, it's up to what used to be our allies to keep it together and I don't know if they can. Anyway, in order to confirm that North Korea never gets nukes we'd need something similar.

And yeah, insulting the other side is so effective a strategy. You go run along and play with your dump truck with Obama in the sandbox now and let adults handle this

Who said anything about insulting the other side? Oh, yeah, Trump insulted North Korea, remember? Now he just insults our allies but why would we think he wouldn't attack North Korea again? The man is schizophrenic.

View attachment 198135

/——/ Obozo does it —Good
Trump does it - Bad

No, hopefully Trump will continue to normalize relations with Cuba, I doubt he will but it'd be the right thing to attempt.

"Donald Trump is the ultimate disrupter. He doesn’t need the swamp network. He doesn’t need the swamp connections. He doesn’t need the swamp’s approval. He doesn’t need swamp money. He doesn’t need the swamp influence operation. This drives the swamp mad,& Trump isn’t flinching."

FDR called Stalin “Uncle Joe”...

Fact is there are countries out there with dictatorships & little personal freedom. We still have to live with them whether we like it or not...

"Kim’s gulags, public executions, planned starvation, are legitimized on the world stage. U.S. gives up one of our biggest negotiating chips - military exercises. North Korea ends up BACKTRACKING on previous promises on denuclearization.

What the hell?" - Senator Chris Murphy

"Kim’s gulags, public executions, planned starvation, are legitimized on the world stage. U.S. gives up one of our biggest negotiating chips - military exercises. North Korea ends up BACKTRACKING on previous promises on denuclearization.

What the hell?" - Senator Chris Murphy

See all the “deals” we made since 1994 to the Idiot Kingdom & how successful that’s been...

Let me get this straight: we got tons of concessions and a real commitment from Iran, but that deal was bad. We get no concessions or real commitment from North Korea, and this is good??? Huh?

I hate

On what basis?

Every basis?

That won't do, sorry.

Exactly what criteria do you think is requisite?

For starters to account for and return all hostages they are keeping from other countries. While were at it a release of all political prisoners. A pledge to stop enriching uranium or buying it and setting up a system of verification. Hell, just verifying where their nuclear facilities are and allowing for the international community to confirm would be nice.

A meeting with a sitting U.S. president should be a reward merely because it's something they want. Now that card is off the table and we got nothing for it.

Forum List

Back