Kim Jong Un accepts Trump's invitation to Washington: report

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
It seems for real this time. I think North Korea is beginning a new chapter.

Kim Jong Un accepts Trump's invitation to Washington: report

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has accepted President Trump's invitation to visit Washington, D.C., North Korea's Korean Central News Agency reported Tuesday evening.

The news comes after the two leaders met for an historic summit in Singapore earlier Tuesday, signing a document committing the U.S. to unspecified "security guarantees" in exchange for a denuclearized Korean Peninsula.

Maybe RocketMan has finally figured out what he is missing all over the world instead of being hidden in his kingdom...and wants to party? lol

Maybe RocketMan has finally figured out what he is missing all over the world instead of being hidden in his kingdom...and wants to party? lol

Did you miss the memo? It's no longer Rocket Man, it's friend, strong leader and 'he's a funny guy'.

• Banned

He mentioned building a McDonald's in Pyongyang. lol

Did you miss the memo? It's no longer Rocket Man, it's friend, strong leader and 'he's a funny guy'.
He will always be rocketman to me. That, too, is funny and not insulting.

Oh, it was insulting when it was introduced and you won't hear Trump use it unless he is insulting Kim which is very possible in the near future, who knows.

He mentioned building a McDonald's in Pyongyang. lol
No shit? Well....thats a good sign. Hell...partying at the WH, Rodman taking him to games, no telling what rocketman is eager to see and do next. Maybe thats why he has been such a doofus....he had no clue what he's missing, lol.

I think the collapse of his underground test facility made him think it's time to cash in his nuclear chips. Whatever the reason, let's all hope we see that Hell on Earth called North Korea restored to a more normal State.

Liberals hoped it would be the nuke "bombing" the white house.

Nah, actually we got a great victory and peace.

Their butts are exploding of hurt, however.

Why are you upset that he and Trump seem to be getting along?

War with the possibility of nukes is preferable to Trump getting a political win.

Oh, it was insulting when it was introduced and you won't hear Trump use it unless he is insulting Kim which is very possible in the near future, who knows.
Again..why are you bitter that they are getting along? Would you have been happier if they parted flipping each other off and aiming weapons to each of their heads? Seems like it.

I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators giving them propaganda wins and raising their international stature.

North Korea hasn't earned the right to meet with a U.S President, Just like Russia doesn't deserve to be in the G8, it was charity that they were there in the first place.

War with the possibility of nukes is preferable to Trump getting a political win.

In the long run nothing has changed, at some point the game is going to be up by one of them and we're going to start all over again. We have two very dishonest leaders negotiating behind closed doors, what could possibly go wrong?

I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators giving them propaganda wins and raising their international stature.

North Korea hasn't earned the right to meet with a U.S President, Just like Russia doesn't deserve to be in the G8, it was charity that they were there in the first place.
YOUR president?? Since fucking when?

Again..why are you bitter that they are getting along? Would you have been happier if they parted flipping each other off and aiming weapons to each of their heads? Seems like it.

Getting along? Are they? I see one of them using his naive counterpart.

Anyway, I'd prefer caution.

This mindset is ridiculous. Why not just be the adults? It's insulting to North Korea that we don't take them seriously enough to have real diplomacy. How can we expect them to work with us when we don't respect them enough to even meet?

YOUR president?? Since fucking when?

I didn't say 'YOUR president', what are you smoking?

Forum List

Back