Kim Jong Un accepts Trump's invitation to Washington: report

I'd be careful if I were him...the U.S. government is known for entrapping native american leaders...they have a history.

I don't think President Un is a native American?

Think again...

YZVV0oZ.jpg

Hello? What are YOU smoking?

OMG, you're really taking that the wrong way, idiot.
Really? Or did you post it the wrong way, moron.

Nope, I posted it just the way I wanted to. I don' know about you but I like my forums not to be populated by idiots who don't understand a simple figure of speech.
So..when will you be leaving then?

Because you're not going to leave?
I guess we are doomed with each other cuz I ain't going anywhere.

OMG, you're really taking that the wrong way, idiot.
Really? Or did you post it the wrong way, moron.

Nope, I posted it just the way I wanted to. I don' know about you but I like my forums not to be populated by idiots who don't understand a simple figure of speech.
So..when will you be leaving then?

Because you're not going to leave?
I guess we are doomed with each other cuz I ain't going anywhere.

Whatever works.

"The World has taken a big step back from potential Nuclear catastrophe! No more rocket launches, nuclear testing or research! Thank you to Chairman Kim, our day together was historic!" - President Trump

"The World has taken a big step back from potential Nuclear catastrophe! No more rocket launches, nuclear testing or research! Thank you to Chairman Kim, our day together was historic!" - President Trump

Can a mountain win the Nobel Peace Prize?

This Could Be The Real Reason Why North Korea Stopped Its Nuclear Missile Tests

could?

forbes can't help but carry trump's water

I probably could have found a better source.

Not long ago the drum beats of War were making the beat. Japan was preparing to beef up it's military and were warning that more shots fired into the Sea of Japan would lead to War.....................

And now the missiles are silent................possible deal to end the nukes there..............

Which would you rather have..................War or a possible Peace..........

Seems the left now wants War...............Perhaps we should have blown some shit up ..............then they might want Peace again.

"What’s laughable about this is that it was Trump himself who brought the world to the brink of nuclear catastrophe. Now he’s saying that because he’s toned down his own rhetoric, we’re supposed to give him credit."

"In the first six years as leader, Kim Jong-un has ordered the executions of at least 340 people, including a general who fell asleep in a meeting"

Can a mountain win the Nobel Peace Prize?

This Could Be The Real Reason Why North Korea Stopped Its Nuclear Missile Tests

could?

forbes can't help but carry trump's water

I probably could have found a better source.

no worries

Maybe RocketMan has finally figured out what he is missing all over the world instead of being hidden in his kingdom...and wants to party? lol

Did you miss the memo? It's no longer Rocket Man, it's friend, strong leader and 'he's a funny guy'.
Why are you upset that he and Trump seem to be getting along?

I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators giving them propaganda wins and raising their international stature.

North Korea hasn't earned the right to meet with a U.S President...

On what basis?

Not long ago the drum beats of War were making the beat. Japan was preparing to beef up it's military and were warning that more shots fired into the Sea of Japan would lead to War.....................

And now the missiles are silent................possible deal to end the nukes there..............

Seems the left now wants War...............Perhaps we should have blown some shit up ..............then they might want Peace again.

I hate
Maybe RocketMan has finally figured out what he is missing all over the world instead of being hidden in his kingdom...and wants to party? lol

Did you miss the memo? It's no longer Rocket Man, it's friend, strong leader and 'he's a funny guy'.

I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators giving them propaganda wins and raising their international stature.

On what basis?

Every basis?

I hate

On what basis?

Every basis?
Yeah........we already knew you Hate.............pretty obvious.

I hate

On what basis?

Every basis?

Just wingnuts, don't really hate them just the disease that eats their brains.

I hate

On what basis?

Every basis?

Just wingnuts, don't really hate them just the disease that eats their brains.
And this possible deal is eating your brain.............might be Peace........Which lobotomy section did it eat................

There is a cure..........do not despair................It's called the Federalist Papers...........and the Book Peace Thru Strength...........if you read these books in the early stages it will stop the cells from dying and may even regenerate new cells............but it needs to be done soon or the damage will be permanent.

It seems for real this time. I think North Korea is beginning a new chapter.

Kim Jong Un accepts Trump's invitation to Washington: report

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has accepted President Trump's invitation to visit Washington, D.C., North Korea's Korean Central News Agency reported Tuesday evening.

The news comes after the two leaders met for an historic summit in Singapore earlier Tuesday, signing a document committing the U.S. to unspecified "security guarantees" in exchange for a denuclearized Korean Peninsula.

Think how great Kim feels, he's playing with US presidents, he's close to them, he's better than his father and grandfather. The whole world is watching him.

If he gives up his nukes, no one will give a damn who he is.

There's reason to believe this thing isn't over yet. I think condemnation is too early and I think victory laps are too early. Let's see what happens in the next month or so.

this wouldn't have happened without Otto. this wouldn't have happened without fire & fury. i think fire & fury wasn't tough enough!

Forum List

Back