Kim Jong Un accepts Trump's invitation to Washington: report

It seems for real this time. I think North Korea is beginning a new chapter.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has accepted President Trump's invitation to visit Washington, D.C., North Korea's Korean Central News Agency reported Tuesday evening.

The news comes after the two leaders met for an historic summit in Singapore earlier Tuesday, signing a document committing the U.S. to unspecified "security guarantees" in exchange for a denuclearized Korean Peninsula.

We seem to have a real bromance going on here. Two men with strange hair, Trump likes them young, he must want to pick his brain.

Last edited:
Rocket Man and the Trumpster really seem to be getting along. Trump is like a dad to him, he was visibly really impressed with The Donald's Caddy. President Trump should have given him the keys in Singapore and let Un drive it around the block.

North Korea hasn't earned the right to meet with a U.S President, Just like Russia doesn't deserve to be in the G8, it was charity that they were there in the first place.

This mindset is ridiculous. Why not just be the adults? It's insulting to North Korea that we don't take them seriously enough to have real diplomacy. How can we expect them to work with us when we don't respect them enough to even meet?

Insulting to North Korea? You don't remember the twitter tantrum these two assholes threw at each other? (technically it was only Trump on twitter)

I'm more concerned about insulting our allies than giving comfort to Russia and North Korea. Though to be honest I never said anything that we should be rude to either.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has accepted President Trump's invitation to visit Washington, D.C., North Korea's Korean Central News Agency reported Tuesday evening.

The news comes after the two leaders met for an historic summit in Singapore earlier Tuesday, signing a document committing the U.S. to unspecified "security guarantees" in exchange for a denuclearized Korean Peninsula.

We seem to have a real bromance going on here. Two men with strange hair, Trump like them young, he must want to pick his brain.
You are a sick person.

I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators giving them propaganda wins

Jimmy-Carter-and-Yasser-Arafat-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

afp-topshots-trinidad-americas-summit-obama-chavez_003-16_9.jpg

We seem to have a real bromance going on here. Two men with strange hair, Trump like them young, he must want to pick his brain.
You are a sick person.

He said so, he admires him for being so young. Get your mind out of the gutter.

I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators giving them propaganda wins

Jimmy-Carter-and-Yasser-Arafat-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

afp-topshots-trinidad-americas-summit-obama-chavez_003-16_9.jpg

I guess you guys simply can't grasp reality. I have no problem with our presidents negotiating with dictators, I just don't like it when they give away too much and get nothing in return. Your examples are a little odd, not a fan of Arafat but not sure I'd classify him as a dictator but if you do, fine with me. As for Chavez goes, I didn't see much of any cooperation from our government.

For example, Obama didn't hold a one on one summit with Chavez and promise to reduce our military presence in the region by not holding military training operations. Obama never shook hands with a man who threatened to attack and had the apparatus to do so at least two of our allies as well as our own country.

I don't mind if Trump met with Kim, but he should have demanded certain concessions first considering the meeting itself was a political win for Kim. Trump couldn't stop touching and complementing this murderous thug, the images and sound bites are going to play well in NK. It's disgusting and the funny thing is we could be back to a twitter spat on the turn of a dime.

Maybe RocketMan has finally figured out what he is missing all over the world instead of being hidden in his kingdom...and wants to party? lol

Did you miss the memo? It's no longer Rocket Man, it's friend, strong leader and 'he's a funny guy'.
Also, let's not forget, a smart cookie and honorable. I think we have a new bromance here. Putin might be jealous.

No big deal, both of them are our allies now.

Maybe RocketMan has finally figured out what he is missing all over the world instead of being hidden in his kingdom...and wants to party? lol

Did you miss the memo? It's no longer Rocket Man, it's friend, strong leader and 'he's a funny guy'.
Also, let's not forget, a smart cookie and honorable. I think we have a new bromance here. Putin might be jealous.

No big deal, both of them are our allies now.

I always wanted to switch sides and be apart of the axis of evil said no American ever.

I'd be careful if I were him...the U.S. government is known for entrapping native american leaders...they have a history.

I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators
Hello? What are YOU smoking?

OMG, you're really taking that the wrong way, idiot.
Really? Or did you post it the wrong way, moron.

Nope, I posted it just the way I wanted to. I don' know about you but I like my forums not to be populated by idiots who don't understand a simple figure of speech.
So..when will you be leaving then?

I don't like my presidents to be too chummy with dictators
Hello? What are YOU smoking?

OMG, you're really taking that the wrong way, idiot.
Really? Or did you post it the wrong way, moron.

Nope, I posted it just the way I wanted to. I don' know about you but I like my forums not to be populated by idiots who don't understand a simple figure of speech.
So..when will you be leaving then?

Because you're not going to leave?

Forum List

Back