Killing The Tyrannical Bureaucracy

He inherited money and put his name on some hotels and golf courses.

I was pointing out how insane you have to be to think that the guy is going to change the system that benefits him.
he turned a few million dollars into a legacy the left loved until he ran as a republican,,

everybody wanted to be trump and have goldenn toilets,,

what system needs changed?? you said we are the greatest??

he turned a few million dollars into a legacy the left loved until he ran as a republican,,
LOL...
everybody wanted to be trump and have goldenn toilets,,
So that was your aspiration back when you were sane...a gold toilet?
what system needs changed?? you said we are the greatest??
Ask the OP... He was the nitwit I responded to before you jumped into the conversation and made a fool of yourself.

LOL...

So that was your aspiration back when you were sane...a gold toilet?

Ask the OP... He was the nitwit I responded to before you jumped into the conversation and made a fool of yourself.
in all these yrs how many people do you think hes employed and paid in taxs??

I bet its a whole lot,, surely more than you and I combined,,

in all these yrs how many people do you think hes employed and paid in taxs??

I bet its a whole lot,, surely more than you and I combined,,
And?

I really don’t know what you’re trying to say here. You obviously worship the guy who ran up $8T in debt...while complaining about the national debt.

He’s not going to change a damn thing if he is re-elected...just like he didn’t change a damn thing between 2017 and 2021 relative to our tax code.

The rich will continue to get richer; the poor will continue to get poorer and the middle class will continue to subsidize both groups.

And?

I really don’t know what you’re trying to say here. You obviously worship the guy who ran up $8T in debt...while complaining about the national debt.

He’s not going to change a damn thing if he is re-elected...just like he didn’t change a damn thing between 2017 and 2021 relative to our tax code.

The rich will continue to get richer; the poor will continue to get poorer and the middle class will continue to subsidize both groups.
the only thing I am talking about is your original comment about him appointing people to make him rich,,

hes already rich using the system your people put in place,,

that can only mean your people are the corrupt ones,,

the only thing I am talking about is your original comment about him appointing people to make him rich,,
Well, if you’d put down the crack pipe and read the meme, it doesn’t say that at all.
hes already rich using the system your people put in place,,
Yeah, he picked the right parents.
that can only mean your people are the corrupt ones,,
LOL...I would say the guy was was indicted on 91 felony counts is the one who is corrupt but then again, I’m not in a cult.

Well, if you’d put down the crack pipe and read the meme, it doesn’t say that at all.

Yeah, he picked the right parents.

LOL...I would say the guy was was indicted on 91 felony counts is the one who is corrupt but then again, I’m not in a cult.
how do you explain him getting rich on the system you guys created apply to you saying he will appoint people to make him rich??

all he has to do is leave the same people in there,,

how do you explain him getting rich on the system you guys created apply to you saying he will appoint people to make him rich??
Again, the meme doesn’t say what you’re imagining during your meth induced haze.
all he has to do is leave the same people in there,,
Which is what he is going to do--and is what he did...someone should let the OP know that.

1705388017705.png

Again...you are a special kind of stupid.

Let's face it. We are being basically controlled by a tyrannical bureaucracies. With a weak POTUS (as we have now) unelected, rich, 'movers and shakers' can direct huge tranches of American citizen's mandated tax levies to change Federal policy without even one congressional vote! Much less YOUR vote.

Anyway, I believe we are selecting Trump because he said he would act like a dictator. The UNSAID part of that is that we know Trump Loves America and the Constitution, we know by his actions and by his stalwart defiance of all the lawfare the Democrat party throws at him. We can see him unwavering and making a commitment to purge DC of all the Marxists and the corruption they have caused. He will be like a 'tyrant' to them but he will be our savior.
The only tyranny is that of Republican minority rule.

Indeed, to select Trump is to select illiberal, anti-democratic, authoritarian tyranny.

And as already correctly noted, the idea that Trump is going to ‘change’ anything is naïve and wrongheaded.

Do you really need a play-by-play?

7:51 PM last night:

I point out the lunacy that he’s going to change a damn thing.
the peope that created the system that made him rich sure seem pissed about something,,
that can only be a good thing,,

in the end its OK because we all know thw left cant meme and when they try like you did here you/they always look like fucking idiots,,

making fun of you isnt all tied up,,
Well, you can’t address what was said in it.
you trying to explain what your meme means has you tied up,,
It points out the folly that your blob is going to change a damn thing--something the OP says is going to happen.

So I won the argument about 12 hours ago. You’re the only one who doesn’t know that .

Well, you can’t address what was said in it.

It points out the folly that your blob is going to change a damn thing--something the OP says is going to happen.

So I won the argument about 12 hours ago. You’re the only one who doesn’t know that .
so whats your problem then,,

why are you so mad?
you say this is the greatest country in the world so whats to change??

Forum List

Back