Here's Why We Need Conservative Justices On The Court

Now....why would you quote that Democrat mantra??????

Oh....right....'cause you can't help being a fool

Your Governor was the one who executed this man without giving him access to his country's embassy in violation of international treaty.

In fact, your party is the one that insists on still executing poor people, mostly those of color, when the rest of the civilized world has decided that capital punishment is barbaric.

Now, when we start executing rich white people for crimes, then we can talk.

Interesting that I forced you to ignore the question.

Embarrassed?

KKK Democratic Legacy.jpg

Interesting that I forced you to ignore the question.

Embarrassed?

Oh, you asked a question? I thought you were just babbling whatever shit you heard on Hate Radio.

The GOP is the party of racism today... and you're too dumb to notice you aren't white.

Let's see how easy it is to ram your lying words back down your throat:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

Sure hope I set the tone for the rest of your day.....your life, even.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship,

And in 1968, LBJ threw those people out, and the GOP WELCOMED THEM WITH OPEN ARMS!!!

Why are you wasting my time? We aren't talking about shit that happened 100 years ago, we are talkinga bout now.

Right now, who is calling Nazis and Klansmen 'Very fine people"?

This isn't fucking complicated.

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

You mean money that courts have ruled we owed them? That money?

Hey, can I default on the money I owe the banks because I think the banks are all evil? Oh, that's right. No. No I can't.

No, listening to your number pointed crazy is always a laugh. I imagine you looking like this when you right this stuff.

upload_2018-9-29_7-41-13.jpeg

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship,

And in 1968, LBJ threw those people out, and the GOP WELCOMED THEM WITH OPEN ARMS!!!

Why are you wasting my time? We aren't talking about shit that happened 100 years ago, we are talkinga bout now.

"And in 1968, LBJ threw those people out, and the GOP WELCOMED THEM WITH OPEN ARMS!!! "

A total fabrication.

1. Proving you a lying sack of offal has become a cottage industry around here.
Here we go.....

2. Unable to comprehend that Southern Americans are not the racists that the Democrats are, they had to find some explanation for their ancient base, the South, turning to vote Republican. Sooo….they claimed that Nixon campaigned as a racist to gain the Deep South, to win over the Dixiecrats and segregationists to the Republican fold.

Of course, problem #1 is that the Democrats cannot provide a single example of an explicitly racist pitch in the campaign. There never was one.

3. “The two biggest issues in the 1968 campaign were the Vietnam War…and the anti-war movement….

Nixon campaigned on a strong anti-communist, law and order platform. While embracing the welfare state- Nixon was no conservative on domestic issues- he also railed against what he termed ‘the excesses of bleeding heart liberalism.’” "Death Of A Nation,” Dinesh D’Souza, p. 203

4.”Liberal neurotic obsession with this apocryphal notion- (that Southern Strategy) it’s been cited hundreds of times in the NYTimes- is supposed to explain why Democrats can’t get nice churchgoing, patriotic southerners to vote for the party of antiwar protesters, abortion, the ACLU and gay marriage.

They tell themselves it’s because they won’t stoop to pander to a bunch of racists. This slander should probably be the first clue as to why southerners don’t like them.

The central premise of this folklore is that anyone who votes Republican is a racist. Pretty sophisticated thinking.”
Coulter, Mugged

"Right now, who is calling Nazis and Klansmen 'Very fine people"? "

A total fabrication, if you mean President Trump.

1. Proving you a lying sack of offal has become a cottage industry around here.
Here we go.....

From USAToday:
"To be fair, President Donald Trump was making a somewhat subtler point. In his colloquy with the press, he was not calling neo-Nazis great folks but arguing that many of the Confederate-statue-loving protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, were not neo-Nazis at all. Somehow, these “fine people” got mixed in with white supremacists shouting, “Jews will not replace us,” and never noticed their compatriots were not fine people, too."
One year after Charlottesville, Trump has normalized racism in America

C'mon.....more lies and watch me smash another custard pie in your ugly kisser.

And in 1968, LBJ threw those people out, and the GOP WELCOMED THEM WITH OPEN ARMS!!! "

A total fabrication.

Again, Nixon's own people admitted that is exactly what they did...

Southern strategy - Wikipedia

2. Unable to comprehend that Southern Americans are not the racists that the Democrats are, they had to find some explanation for their ancient base, the South, turning to vote Republican. Sooo….they claimed that Nixon campaigned as a racist to gain the Deep South, to win over the Dixiecrats and segregationists to the Republican fold.

Okay, Honey, have you met Southerners? I'm asking this as a serious question, do you think that you are welcome in the parts of the country where they fly the Confederate Flag like that's something to be proud of?

The ironic thing is that the "Party of Lincoln" has come to embrace everything Lincoln fought against.

You mean money that courts have ruled we owed them? That money?

Hey, can I default on the money I owe the banks because I think the banks are all evil? Oh, that's right. No. No I can't.

No, listening to your number pointed crazy is always a laugh. I imagine you looking like this when you right this stuff.

View attachment 219242

So you agree with this?

1.Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

2. Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

3. The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

4. Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

5. Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

6. The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama......and you.

1. In Medellin vs. Texas (2008), the International Court of Justice ruled that Texas could not execute a convicted murderer. The Supreme Court ruled that decisions of the International Court of Justice are not binding domestic law. The vote was 6 to 3 (Souter, Breyer, Ginsburg). How long before the Supreme Court throws out the Constitution?

2. In May, 2009 Spanish judges are boldly declaring their authority to prosecute high-ranking government officials in the United States, but our government has not protested this nonsense, akin to piracy, and has, in fact, accepted an internationalist atmosphere which makes this sort of thing seem plausible.
From a speech by Jeremy Rabkin, professor of law, George Mason School of Law, June 5, 2009 at Washington, D.C.

3. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg defended the use of foreign law by American judges,...American hostility to the consideration of foreign law, she said, “is a passing phase.”
Ginsburg Shares Views on Influence of Foreign Law on Her Court, and Vice Versa

4. "Obama Pursuing Climate Accord in Lieu of Treaty

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is working to forge a sweeping international climate change agreement to compel nations to cut their planet-warming fossil fuel emissions, but without ratification from Congress.

b. ....to be signed at a United Nations summit meeting in 2015 in Paris,... a deal to commit some of the world’s largest economies to enact laws to reduce their carbon pollution.

c. But under the Constitution, a president may enter into a legally binding treaty only if it is approved by a two-thirds majority of the Senate.

d. To sidestep that requirement, President Obama’s climate negotiators are devising what they call a “politically binding” deal....

e. Countries would be legally required to enact domestic climate change policies....channel money to poor countries to help them adapt to climate change."
Obama Pursuing Climate Accord in Lieu of Treaty

5. Yesterday:

“President Trump let the world know at the U.N. today that he’s sticking to his vision of America-first sovereignty, rather than cede power to U.N. multilateralists — to their great dismay. Too bad for them: Mr. Trump’s approach is working.

“America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control and domination,” he told world leaders at the UN General Assembly. This country “will not tell you how to live or work or worship.” But we “ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.”

…vowing to “never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.” Globalists at U.N. Rage at Trump

No wonder the Left/Democrats/Liberals are fighting, tooth and nail, against Trump.....
See, that is why I did not vote for him.

We ask that you honor our sovereignty?

Ask?

We need a President to tell the thugs in the United Nations, "Stay off our radar and you can live your lives. Fuck with us, and get the horns".

And in 1968, LBJ threw those people out, and the GOP WELCOMED THEM WITH OPEN ARMS!!! "

A total fabrication.

Again, Nixon's own people admitted that is exactly what they did...

Southern strategy - Wikipedia

Okay, Honey, have you met Southerners? I'm asking this as a serious question, do you think that you are welcome in the parts of the country where they fly the Confederate Flag like that's something to be proud of?

The ironic thing is that the "Party of Lincoln" has come to embrace everything Lincoln fought against.

There never was any 'Southern Strategy,' and you and your Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.

Let's eviscerate you again:

1. Let’s blow the Democrat lie about a ‘Southern Strategy to get the racist vote’ out of the water.

Time to see just how 'racist' Nixon and the GOP were during that 'Southern Strategy' farrago.

“Tom Wicker, the progressive columnist for the New York Times, gave his appraisal of Nixon’s desegregation efforts. “There’s no doubt about it—the Nixon administration accomplished more in 1970 to desegregate Southern school systems than had been done in the 16 previous years or probably since. There’s no doubt either that it was Richard Nixon personally who conceived, orchestrated and led the administration’s desegregation effort . . . .That effort resulted in probably the outstanding domestic achievement of his administration.”

The Nixon Administration went even further, putting into effect the nation’s first affirmative action program. Dubbed the Philadelphia Plan, it imposed racial goals and timetables on the building trade unions first in Philadelphia and then throughout the country. Basically, Nixon moved to kick in the closed union door and to force racist Democratic unions to admit blacks.

The progressive legal scholar Neal Devins admits that Nixon’s Philadelphia Plan is “the genesis of affirmative action in government contracting and arguably all federal affirmative action programs.” The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP - American Greatness

Kind of makes is laughable to try to paint the Republicans as racist, huh?

One must be quite a moron to believe that propaganda.
Raise your paw.

So you agree with this?

1.Barack Obama, the #1 funder...

No, Honey, it's just like when I encounter a crazy homeless person screaming about how the CIA is giving him orders through the filling in his teeth, I just walk by as quickly as I can.

Your Number Pointed Crazy is about that... If I ignore something you said, it's because it's just fucking crazy.

This is what happens when you take a mail order bride and make it listen to Hate Radio all day. You were an interesting social experiment, but kind of depressing.

upload_2018-9-29_8-12-23.jpeg

SCIENCE!!!!

There never was any 'Southern Strategy,' and you and your Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.

Nixon's own people admitted there was...

Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy

Lee Atwater, genius behind the Willie Horton Ads, admitting as much.

It has become, for liberals and leftists enraged by the way Republicans never suffer the consequences for turning electoral politics into a cesspool, a kind of smoking gun. The late, legendarily brutal campaign consultant Lee Atwater explains how Republicans can win the vote of racists without sounding racist themselves:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “N*****, n*****, n*****.” By 1968 you can’t say “n******”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “N*****, n*****.”

Nixon's own people admitted there was...

Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy

Lee Atwater, genius behind the Willie Horton Ads, admitting as much.

It has become, for liberals and leftists enraged by the way Republicans never suffer the consequences for turning electoral politics into a cesspool, a kind of smoking gun. The late, legendarily brutal campaign consultant Lee Atwater explains how Republicans can win the vote of racists without sounding racist themselves:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “N*****, n*****, n*****.” By 1968 you can’t say “n******”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “N*****, n*****.”

I provided facts.

FACTS....

The best you can do is squeal like the stuck pig that you are.

Now....keep talking and I'll keep beatin' the heck out of you.....

Here’s an interesting comparison of the two parties….for context.

a. “Dubbed the Philadelphia Plan, it imposed racial goals …. Nixon moved to kick in the closed union door and to force racist Democratic unions to admit blacks. “

The very opposite of the racism claims the Democrats put forth in that myth, “Southern Strategy.’

b. Compare that to the racism of the godfather of the Democrat Party, Franklin Roosevelt: FDR didn’t like any minorities, and he worked to insure the benefit of racist white labor unions:

“FDR talked Congress into … imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work.” Great Myths of the Great Depression

More evidence of the racism of the Democrat Party, and another reason to doubt the ‘Southern Strategy myth.’

Keep goin,' you dunce.

I provided facts.

FACTS....

No, you provided opinions that flew in the face of fact.

In 1964, the Democrats turned their backs on Racists, and the GOP embraced them warmly.

And you know what, at the time, it wasn't a bad strategy. The GOP carried the White Vote in every election from 1968 to 2016. Early on, it provided victories at the Presidential level.

The only thing that changed was that after 1992, enough minorities vote now- overwhelmingly Democrat, where you can't win without cheating. Angry white people don't carry you anymore.

George W. Bush was smart enough to see this and tried to correct it, but the rank and file were having none of it.

I provided facts.

FACTS....

No, you provided opinions that flew in the face of fact.

In 1964, the Democrats turned their backs on Racists, and the GOP embraced them warmly.

And you know what, at the time, it wasn't a bad strategy. The GOP carried the White Vote in every election from 1968 to 2016. Early on, it provided victories at the Presidential level.

The only thing that changed was that after 1992, enough minorities vote now- overwhelmingly Democrat, where you can't win without cheating. Angry white people don't carry you anymore.

George W. Bush was smart enough to see this and tried to correct it, but the rank and file were having none of it.

"No, you provided opinions that flew in the face of fact."

Let's check:

. “The two biggest issues in the 1968 campaign were the Vietnam War…and the anti-war movement….

Nixon campaigned on a strong anti-communist, law and order platform. While embracing the welfare state- Nixon was no conservative on domestic issues- he also railed against what he termed ‘the excesses of bleeding heart liberalism.’” "Death Of A Nation,” Dinesh D’Souza, p. 203

Fact?

“Tom Wicker, the progressive columnist for the New York Times, gave his appraisal of Nixon’s desegregation efforts. “There’s no doubt about it—the Nixon administration accomplished more in 1970 to desegregate Southern school systems than had been done in the 16 previous years or probably since. There’s no doubt either that it was Richard Nixon personally who conceived, orchestrated and led the administration’s desegregation effort . . . .That effort resulted in probably the outstanding domestic achievement of his administration.”

The Nixon Administration went even further, putting into effect the nation’s first affirmative action program. Dubbed the Philadelphia Plan, it imposed racial goals and timetables on the building trade unions first in Philadelphia and then throughout the country. Basically, Nixon moved to kick in the closed union door and to force racist Democratic unions to admit blacks.

The progressive legal scholar Neal Devins admits that Nixon’s Philadelphia Plan is “the genesis of affirmative action in government contracting and arguably all federal affirmative action programs.” The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP - American Greatness

Facts????

a. “Dubbed the Philadelphia Plan, it imposed racial goals …. Nixon moved to kick in the closed union door and to force racist Democratic unions to admit blacks. “

The very opposite of the racism claims the Democrats put forth in that myth, “Southern Strategy.’

b. Compare that to the racism of the godfather of the Democrat Party, Franklin Roosevelt: FDR didn’t like any minorities, and he worked to insure the benefit of racist white labor unions:

“FDR talked Congress into … imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work.” Great Myths of the Great Depression

Facts???????????

Here is the answer in microcosm: because neither the Southern voter nor the GOP is racist:

a. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” http://business.highbeam.com/435900...ddox-dies-87-segregationist-exgovernor-leaves

Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.

b.1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenationlaw.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia

c.1966- pro-integrationist Republican Winthrop Rockefeller won Arkansas, replacing Bill Clinton-pal Orval Faubus.

Not all Democrats were segregationists, but all segregationists were Democrats! And…there were enough of them to demand compliance from the rest of the party.

FACTS?????????????

Don't bother wiping the egg off your face.....it's an improvement.

Let's check:

. “The two biggest issues in the 1968 campaign were the Vietnam War…and the anti-war movement….

Except not really... sigh.

The thing was, much like 2004, there wasn't a clear diliniation on Vietnam. Both sides thought that we should keep fighting it until it was won. Humphrey didn't come out against the war until the last stage in the campaign.

You also neglect to talk about George Wallace's third party run, which pealed enough votes away from Humphrey to allow Nixon to win a lot of Southern States. What did Wallace Run on? It wasn't Vietnam.

Now, the rest is all your bullet pointed crazy, I'm simply not wasting time on.

The GOP Embraced the racists. They are still doing it today.

Let's check:

Except not really... sigh.

The thing was, much like 2004, there wasn't a clear diliniation on Vietnam. Both sides thought that we should keep fighting it until it was won. Humphrey didn't come out against the war until the last stage in the campaign.

You also neglect to talk about George Wallace's third party run, which pealed enough votes away from Humphrey to allow Nixon to win a lot of Southern States. What did Wallace Run on? It wasn't Vietnam.

Now, the rest is all your bullet pointed crazy, I'm simply not wasting time on.

The GOP Embraced the racists. They are still doing it today.

Don't stop now!!!

No wonder you're known as the semi-human piñata.....

images

Forum List

Back