Killing Candace Owens Stupidity

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

The all societies had slavery defense is a dumb argument. What's worse is the deployment of the Candace Owens is black so this can't be racist tactic. So how about a look at slavery by using stories told by actual slaves and not someone paid to present propaganda?

Oh my "killing" Candance Owens stupidity? Such violence and hatred for a good American. You are clearly getting worse and your writing is terrible. Did they change your meds again?

The first three words of the title of this thread are IM2's and every other black leftist's wet dream.

Anything there to do with "History"?

I wonder what authorities are perusing this board for just such three word phrases.

The all societies had slavery defense is a dumb argument. What's worse is the deployment of the Candace Owens is black so this can't be racist tactic. So how about a look at slavery by using stories told by actual slaves and not someone paid to present propaganda?

You racist shithead. You hate her because she is Black, don't you?

You think all Blacks should be on the Democrat welfare plantation and hate them when they can think for themselves and not be slaves to your Liberal Masters.

It's a dumb attempt to excuse slavery. Every other slave society was destroyed in a brutal way.

Now watch the videos.
No one tries to excuse it, boomer. We just arent special and racists like you try to make us seem special.
We arent.

Not sure what a Candice Owens is, but you've told us a million times that blacks can't be racist!
I have asked whites who make the claim of black racism to show laws and policies enacted by blacks that purposefully excluded whites. I have also said that blacks exist who have internalized racism and adopt white supremacist beliefs. That's Candace Owens.

I have asked whites who make the claim of black racism to show laws and policies enacted by blacks that purposefully excluded whites. I have also said that blacks exist who have internalized racism and adopt white supremacist beliefs. That's Candace Owens.
There doesnt have to be laws to exist for there to be "black racism" How racist of you.

I have asked whites who make the claim of black racism to show laws and policies enacted by blacks that purposefully excluded whites.
Oh so now you need laws and policies?! That's easy. I see all of the time policies enacted which exclude whites like a "minorities-only day" and things like that, but tell me then, do you have laws and policies enacted by whites excluding Blacks? Most of the racism by blacks is manifest in their angry, hateful behavior and violence--- I mean dude, you can hardly make a single thread or post without trying to attack white people who never did you no harm for things they never did!

I have also said that blacks exist who have internalized racism and adopt white supremacist beliefs.
BULLSHIT. I seen you say a dozen times that only white people can be racist.

Forum List

Back