KILL them! shoot them! BEAT them

Probably no father in their lives, and their mothers let them go wild.
That explains much of the problem in our society

Single mothers being funded by bleeding heart liberals through the welfare system breeding animals that run loose on our streets

He beat her for the fun of it. Her little dog is probably dead by now. If she just had a gun and blew his head off.

This is what blacks are like. This is what they do. Even to other blacks. They have reverted to animals and need to be treated as such.

Fool do you really think white folks don't commit these types of crimes as well.
Yes they do

And I favor executing white thugs the same as blacks

This was not a capital offense

but these men should spend decades in prison for what they did

He beat her for the fun of it. Her little dog is probably dead by now. If she just had a gun and blew his head off.

This is what blacks are like. This is what they do. Even to other blacks. They have reverted to animals and need to be treated as such.

Fool do you really think white folks don't commit these types of crimes as well.
Yes they do

I agree.

..74 year old woman was attacked by a jackass!
..shoot them in the back, the chest, the head--ANYWHERE
..beat the crap out of them
anyone that attacks a 74 year old women needs his a$$ beat
..WHY would you get upset if these jackasses are shot???!! --don't answer--I know--you are a dumbass, obsessed racist jackass
and you people get UPSET when jackasses like this get shot??!!???!!!
74-year-old woman thrown from car in violent DeKalb carjacking

As a sane and rational LIB PROG who is just as disgusted at this attack as you are I AGREE that the CRIMINAL should be dealt with appropriately.

And I think the people who immediately use incidents like this to try and demonize ALL blacks or ALL liberals as being "subhuman scum" are SUBHUMAN SCUM who should be dealt with appropriately.

..WHY would you get upset if these jackasses are shot???!! --don't answer--I know--you are a dumbass, obsessed racist jackass
I do not disgrace with you but why does age matter? 74 or 24 they deserve the same fate.

Yes they do

Yes they do. But not to the extent that blacks do. There is a sickness among blacks. Every day there are more examples of this kind of senseless violence. Making it worse are the myriad excuses blacks make up for their monsters. Which white guy beat up a 74 year old woman, stole her car and probably killed her dog too?

Yes they do

Yes they do. But not to the extent that blacks do. There is a sickness among blacks. Every day there are more examples of this kind of senseless violence. Making it worse are the myriad excuses blacks make up for their monsters. Which white guy beat up a 74 year old woman, stole her car and probably killed her dog too?

That has never happened. A white man has never beaten a 74 year old woman. Never.

Yes they do

Yes they do. But not to the extent that blacks do. There is a sickness among blacks.

So you have been killing for centuries, but black folks have a sickness. Smfh.

Every day there are more examples of this kind of senseless violence.

Yep and you get the same senseless violence from white folks as well.

Making it worse are the myriad excuses blacks make up for their monsters. Which white guy beat up a 74 year old woman, stole her car and probably killed her dog too?

Which one would you like me to post.

Yes they do

That has never happened. A white man has never beaten a 74 year old woman. Never.

Yea you're right.

New York man indicted on murder charges in death of his 8-month-old daughter

Poor lady. I hope she gets her dog back!

Not in the numbers blacks do. White criminals certainly do not get the level of support from whites that black criminals get from blacks. Everything is justified. Everything is excused. That's the difference.

Not in the numbers blacks do. White criminals certainly do not get the level of support from whites that black criminals get from blacks. Everything is justified. Everything is excused. That's the difference.

I will note you avoided my question and thereby excused the actions of the one I addressed.

Why does a "billionaire" (so Trump claims) have to steal from a charity?

I will note you avoided my question and thereby excused the actions of the one I addressed.

He never stole from a charity and if you are dragging in your Trump security blankey to justify beating a 74 year old woman you have a MAJOR SYSTEM FAILURE.

He never stole from a charity and if you are dragging in your Trump security blankey to justify beating a 74 year old woman you have a MAJOR SYSTEM FAILURE.

No one justified anything except you. You were just triggered.

The president admitted he had used funds raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his campaign and pay business debts.

Trump Ordered to Pay $2 Million to Charities for Misuse of Foundation

Why does a billionaire do this?

The president admitted he had used funds raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his campaign and pay business debts.

Because he isn't beating up 74 year old women. Start your own topic.

Right, he wasn't. He was only ripping off veterans.

Right, he wasn't. He was only ripping off veterans.
Then you will have no problem starting your own topic. This one is about black savages beating up old people. Do you have anything to contribute to the subject? No. The Trump pacifier is shoved too far up your ass.

Forum List

Back