Kill Political Correctness in Five Easy Steps

PC is a mind-control/thought-control extreme liberalism, front back and center. -- WJ

I once told my boss a racial joke (which is the kind I like) and he threatened to send me to a sensitivy class -- LOL

Sounds like you got lucky.

The tale is told of a white man who was forced to attend a "multicultural sensitivity" seminar at a college. He was looking morose and sitting in the back. The aggressive instructor said, "you don't seem to be into this." He replied, "Yes, my father died last week."

Instructor said, "Well, that's one less racist in the world."

Nice.:evil:

that seems way too far-fetched for me but if the student were to punch the teacher in the face I don't think any jury would convict him.

The tale is told of a white man who was forced to attend a "multicultural sensitivity" seminar at a college. He was looking morose and sitting in the back. The aggressive instructor said, "you don't seem to be into this." He replied, "Yes, my father died last week."

Excellent joke and the point is well made. Reminds me of the democrats who think when a republican agrees with them it's bipartisian. But if the republican disagrees the democrats say it's hate speech.

Excellent joke and the point is well made. Reminds me of the democrats who think when a republican agrees with them it's bipartisian. But if the republican disagrees the democrats say it's hate speech.

And comments like yours remind me that such accusations are bullshit.

Forum List

Back