Kids Taught to Praise Obama

And it's also possible that everything that's been said about this random video that showed up on YouTube is completely false, and this is some sort of private group that's making a song about Obama...

you logic can go either way....

Random video? It happened at an elementary school in N.J. Did you not read the links?

Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

the part left out though was: FOR Black History month this past February. That was 10 DAYS after obama was inaugurated...that could play in to it as well?

not that i agree with the praise words used and certainly not this video...!

just SAYING that FOX has gotten you all super excited and sensationalized the story by LEAVING OUT the part about Black History month in the headlines zoom, don't you think?

It would have given a clearer picture of what is being argued and the incident, wouldn't it have?

Another aspect is the author, without permission, that video taped these children for his/her book...has some legal issues coming imho...

Can you video other's children and put it up in a spot that is public without permission?

If these children were really used in this video book, shouldn't they be getting a CUT in the profits in this book?

Nope, not buying it. I don't care if it's freakin black history year . . . . the song was singing the praises of Obama as if he were some god-like messiah. And, as you noted, he had just been elected . . . he hadn't even done anything yet (well, except for putting the cart before the horse and saying he was going to close Gitmo before he even knew what he was facing with the task and before he even had a plan in place).

Sorry, the whole black history month is nothing but a weak-assed attempt to justify this indoctrination-esque activity. Obama is half-white . . . convenient how that's always ignored. They gonna be doing a special song to him during white history month? Oh wait, there isn't one.

Last edited:
I read that the principal stated that the song was made during black history month. Big deal. He also stated that no one had the authority to plaster it all over the media.

I found this really interesting, FOX reported that the principal received death threats and the school went into lock down over this...but then FOX deleted its report that there were any death threats.

It sounds to me that FOX is blowing this way out of proportion and using small children for political tools. Bastards.

The Raw Story » Fox News altered ‘Obama praise’ story to exclude ‘death threats’

I read that the principal stated that the song was made during black history month. Big deal. He also stated that no one had the authority to plaster it all over the media.

I found this really interesting, FOX reported that the principal received death threats and the school went into lock down over this...but then FOX deleted its report that there were any death threats.

It sounds to me that FOX is blowing this way out of proportion and using small children for political tools. Bastards.

The Raw Story » Fox News altered ‘Obama praise’ story to exclude ‘death threats’
Your showing that intense partisan skirt again Ravi.

News organizations often alter information as they confirm or deny things reported, there is nothing 'unethical' or 'sinister' about it. :lol:

There is a LOT of the lack of ethics with this Barry worship however.

Your showing that intense partisan skirt again Ravi.

News organizations often alter information as they confirm or deny things reported, there is nothing 'unethical' or 'sinister' about it. :lol:

There is a LOT of the lack of ethics with this Barry worship however.
Of course not. :lol:

We don't know for certain that the parents did not know about it....from your own article there are 2 different stories from parents:

But Andrea Ciemnolonski, the parent of another one of the students in the video, said the song was part of a second-grade project on a variety of topics related to the month of February, such as Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day and Presidents Day.

"They did songs about President Washington, Lincoln, and they did do one about President Obama," Ciemnolonski said. "My daughter was in the class that did the songs about Obama. It was black history month. ... It was something for the kids to celebrate."

Ciemnolonski said she "just can't look at it as indoctrination," though she added, "The comparisons made were a little exuberant."

NOT indoctrination? Really???? NOT trying to put Obama on some kind of 'messiah' pedestal? Really??? Interesting, then, that they 'borrowed' a line from a bible song.

Jesus loves the little children

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Black and yellow, red and white
They're all precious in His sight

Jesus loves the little children of the world

Jesus Loves the Little Children song with lyrics from KIDiddles

Obama song:

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Lyrics: Songs About President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

And now those in charge are saying 'no, no it was just part of black history month'? Bullshit.

UH OH they were using Christian song lyrics in the Obama Love Indoctrination song? Oh now we have to ban the song, its religious :lol:

:)

Sounds to me like the principal and teachers pushed their political ideals using small children as political propaganda. And they did it without the parent's consent. Bastards. The only reason the school is crying about it is because someone put the video out there. But you go right on ignoring the issue and instead distract by whining about Fox.

Last edited:
We don't know for certain that the parents did not know about it....from your own article there are 2 different stories from parents:

NOT indoctrination? Really???? NOT trying to put Obama on some kind of 'messiah' pedestal? Really??? Interesting, then, that they 'borrowed' a line from a bible song.

Obama song:

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

And now those in charge are saying 'no, no it was just part of black history month'? Bullshit.

UH OH they were using Christian song lyrics in the Obama Love Indoctrination song? Oh now we have to ban the song, its religious :lol:

I actually took it for a right wing song since they said "Hussein" and they are also saying mmm, mmm, mmm...

Sounds to me like the principal and teachers pushed their political ideals using small children as political propaganda. And they did it without the parent's consent. Bastards. The only reason they school is crying about it is because someone put the video out there.

Sounds to me like you are BOTH correct.

Random video? It happened at an elementary school in N.J. Did you not read the links?

Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

the part left out though was: FOR Black History month this past February. That was 10 DAYS after obama was inaugurated...that could play in to it as well?

not that i agree with the praise words used and certainly not this video...!

just SAYING that FOX has gotten you all super excited and sensationalized the story by LEAVING OUT the part about Black History month in the headlines zoom, don't you think?

It would have given a clearer picture of what is being argued and the incident, wouldn't it have?

Another aspect is the author, without permission, that video taped these children for his/her book...has some legal issues coming imho...

Can you video other's children and put it up in a spot that is public without permission?

If these children were really used in this video book, shouldn't they be getting a CUT in the profits in this book?
Really?

I saw several of the parents today on TV, none of them had ever seen this performed 'for black history month' OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Now why is that?

IT was hidden in the FOX article on this....i did NOT make this up....i posted a reference to what the parent said who WAS aware of it in an earlier post...some polish heritage last named parent whose child was in the 2nd grade video...said it was part of black history month, and a song for lincoln and washington were done for President's day in february and she mentioned the Valentines celebration that month at school as well, all in february's celebration month?

This was just days after obama was inaugurated...I can understand the celebration better now, knowing such....however i still think the songs were so indoctrinating like...political, instead of clear praise for his black heritage and accomplishment....it was kinda creepy.

PLUS FOX said it was done this past February, Back History month, honest to goodness, in one of the fox links given above? it was just a small blip, surrounded by the puffed up story, but IT WAS there in the copy of the story...!

care

Last edited:

Obama song:

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

You can't sing a bloody Christmas song in any public school but they take words from a children's bible song and twist it into some sick praise indoctrination song about Obama? wtf is wrong with this picture?

and now Osama has a 'Safe Schools' Czar ?????

092309_jennings.jpg

guy looks like a mass murderer

President Obama's "safe schools czar" is a former schoolteacher who has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse, expressed his contempt for religion and detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men.
[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/23/critics-assail-obamas-safe-schools-czar-say-hes-wrong-man-job/"]link[/URL]

yeah he gonna fit right in and teach your children well

toooooo much melodrama for me...

the line used from the christian song has NO RELIGIOUS MEANING and it is the truth...all of us, no matter color are equal...

i don't have a problem with telling children that....no matter their religion, or non religion, such...or our president representing such.

remember, you did not HATE, or completely hate Obama yet... this was days after inauguration!

Last edited:
If my kids sang this song, about Obama or about Bush, I wouldn't care. I certainly wouldn't have an national meltdown over it.

Let's all thank God that Washington's birthday was changed to President's Day because it was damn horrible being forced to give George Washington credit for anything.

If my kids sang this song, about Obama or about Bush, I wouldn't care. I certainly wouldn't have an national meltdown over it.

Let's all thank God that Washington's birthday was changed to President's Day because it was damn horrible being forced to give George Washington credit for anything.

that's cause your a card carrying registered communist PIG !!!!!!

You lie...

Forum List

Back