Kids Taught to Praise Obama

Seems like some sort of messed up grade school music teacher thought this was a good idea.

Just like the crazy peeps at a religious camp thought this was a good idea:

YouTube - Jesus Camp Extract Praise Bush

Well, I guess there's no telling what some people will do...

Isn't that like, Idol Worship or something? Doesn't God have an issue with that?

At least that religious camp was funded with private money, the kids are in a taxpayer funded public school.

Seems like some sort of messed up grade school music teacher thought this was a good idea.

Isn't that like, Idol Worship or something? Doesn't God have an issue with that?

You know what the difference is? The parents of those kids chose to send them to "Jesus Camp." The parents of the kids in the N.J. school video had no clue what was going on.

Personally, I find both videos disturbing.
I find both videos disturbing, as well.

We don't know for certain that the parents did not know about it....from your own article there are 2 different stories from parents:

But Andrea Ciemnolonski, the parent of another one of the students in the video, said the song was part of a second-grade project on a variety of topics related to the month of February, such as Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day and Presidents Day.

"They did songs about President Washington, Lincoln, and they did do one about President Obama," Ciemnolonski said. "My daughter was in the class that did the songs about Obama. It was black history month. ... It was something for the kids to celebrate."

Ciemnolonski said she "just can't look at it as indoctrination," though she added, "The comparisons made were a little exuberant."

You know what the difference is? The parents of those kids chose to send them to "Jesus Camp." The parents of the kids in the N.J. school video had no clue what was going on.

Personally, I find both videos disturbing.
I find both videos disturbing, as well.

We don't know for certain that the parents did not know about it....from your own article there are 2 different stories from parents:

But Andrea Ciemnolonski, the parent of another one of the students in the video, said the song was part of a second-grade project on a variety of topics related to the month of February, such as Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day and Presidents Day.

"They did songs about President Washington, Lincoln, and they did do one about President Obama," Ciemnolonski said. "My daughter was in the class that did the songs about Obama. It was black history month. ... It was something for the kids to celebrate."

Ciemnolonski said she "just can't look at it as indoctrination," though she added, "The comparisons made were a little exuberant."

I just watched the bush video too, CREEPY!!!!

Just as creepy as the whole "We love your plans Obama" being sung to the cadence of the battle hymm of the Republic.

I paraphrase a lot :lol:

NOT indoctrination? Really???? NOT trying to put Obama on some kind of 'messiah' pedestal? Really??? Interesting, then, that they 'borrowed' a line from a bible song.

Jesus loves the little children

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Black and yellow, red and white
They're all precious in His sight

Jesus loves the little children of the world

Jesus Loves the Little Children song with lyrics from KIDiddles

Obama song:

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Lyrics: Songs About President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

And now those in charge are saying 'no, no it was just part of black history month'? Bullshit.

The Bush one is just as disturbing but, as already pointed out, it was at a private camp vs. a public school.

Does anyone else find giant, cardboard cut-outs of anyone extremely humorous?

Several of the parents have seen their children on this video and are mad as hell, they will be on the morning shows today.

Did another Barry supporter fuck up?

'Yes-she-did!'

Wonder where the school Administrators were during this?

Don't they know what is going on in the classrooms of their school?

Don't teachers have to turn a course outline as to their daily routine?

Good questions....

'Black history month' is a bullshit excuse, that is in February.

Its a fair bet they threw that out so any critics would get the race card played on them.

There is not even a comparison.

As you stated, one is a private camp - the other is a public school.

Both are creepy - but blatant indoctrination within our public schools is dangerous...

Yeah, I see that, but the kids were sent to a "Jesus" camp, not a "George Bush Worshipping" camp.

Or has George W Bush become the messiah while I wasn't looking?

I really can't believe there are libs defending this shit...

That's freakin' scary....

Who defended it?

Just because I posted a similar crazy jackass from the Bush administration, doesn't mean I think it's right.

I think they're both wrong as hell.

Or do you think that I need to defend the President for some reason?

Or do you folks think that somehow Mr Obama is giving this crazy Elementary school teacher their own private, secret instructions? :cuckoo:

It appears the place is B Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington NJ, the video was prepared and shot by the book author who is a college friend of Barry's.

A book author who is a what?

You have a link for this I assume?

This popped up on youtube so now we know about it. I wonder how many other schools across the country did something similar but we just haven't heard about it.

Oh that and you'd be right. I guess Xeno believes the insurance companies have a right to scare the seniors half to death about healthcare reform. Not like Obama can do much about it though, legally you can lie. Just a couple years ago, a news network was taken to court over pressuring a reporter to do a story that they knew was false, the courts ruled in the network's favor basically allowing deliberate lying to the general public by the media.

Three guesses on which network that was and the first two don't count. :lol:

However...

Lying about a person or organization in an attempt to smear them is slander, and defamation of character, and can be puinishable in Civil Court.

and

Lying about a competitor or a potential competitor in order to sell a product is fraud, and is punishable in criminal court.

This popped up on youtube so now we know about it. I wonder how many other schools across the country did something similar but we just haven't heard about it.

And it's also possible that everything that's been said about this random video that showed up on YouTube is completely false, and this is some sort of private group that's making a song about Obama...

you logic can go either way....

And it's also possible that everything that's been said about this random video that showed up on YouTube is completely false, and this is some sort of private group that's making a song about Obama...

well come on fucktard. lets here sing the praise Osama song. you got it in your blood "boy" just let it out

Random video? It happened at an elementary school in N.J. Did you not read the links?

Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

Last edited:

Random video? It happened at an elementary school in N.J. Did you not read the links?

Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

I was responding to your random speculation with a simlar logical fallacy, not positing my own theories. It was you that put forth the "random video" idea by saying "this popped up on YouTube".

well come on fucktard. lets here sing the praise Osama song. you got it in your blood "boy" just let it out

Perhaps "fucktard" you should have read my post a few before this one where I said:

I think they're both wrong as hell.

Clearly referring to whomever was teaching the children in question.

I was responding to your random speculation with a simlar logical fallacy, not positing my own theories. It was you that put forth the "random video" idea by saying "this popped up on YouTube".

:lol: Just an expression, just the way I talk. You took me too literally.

the part left out though was: FOR Black History month this past February. That was 10 DAYS after obama was inaugurated...that could play in to it as well?

not that i agree with the praise words used and certainly not this video...!

just SAYING that FOX has gotten you all super excited and sensationalized the story by LEAVING OUT the part about Black History month in the headlines zoom, don't you think?

It would have given a clearer picture of what is being argued and the incident, wouldn't it have?

Another aspect is the author, without permission, that video taped these children for his/her book...has some legal issues coming imho...

Can you video other's children and put it up in a spot that is public without permission?

If these children were really used in this video book, shouldn't they be getting a CUT in the profits in this book?

Last edited:

the part left out though was: FOR Black History month this past February. That was 10 DAYS after obama was inaugurated...that could play in to it as well?

not that i agree with the praise words used and certainly not this video...!

just SAYING that FOX has gotten you all super excited and sensationalized the story by LEAVING OUT the part about Black History month in the headlines zoom, don't you think?

It would have given a clearer picture of what is being argued and the incident, wouldn't it have?

Another aspect is the author, without permission, that video taped these children for his/her book...has some legal issues coming imho...

Can you video other's children and put it up in a spot that is public without permission?

If these children were really used in this video book, shouldn't they be getting a CUT in the profits in this book?
Really?

I saw several of the parents today on TV, none of them had ever seen this performed 'for black history month' OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Now why is that?

Forum List

Back