Kids Taught to Praise Obama

Seems like some sort of messed up grade school music teacher thought this was a good idea.

Just like the crazy peeps at a religious camp thought this was a good idea:

YouTube - Jesus Camp Extract Praise Bush

Well, I guess there's no telling what some people will do...

Isn't that like, Idol Worship or something? Doesn't God have an issue with that?
except that was a PRIVATE event that parents sent their kids to knowing what it was about

Seems like some sort of messed up grade school music teacher thought this was a good idea.

Just like the crazy peeps at a religious camp thought this was a good idea:

YouTube - Jesus Camp Extract Praise Bush

Well, I guess there's no telling what some people will do...

Isn't that like, Idol Worship or something? Doesn't God have an issue with that?

You know what the difference is? The parents of those kids chose to send them to "Jesus Camp." The parents of the kids in the N.J. school video had no clue what was going on.

Personally, I find both videos disturbing.

There is not even a comparison.

As you stated, one is a private camp - the other is a public school.

Both are creepy - but blatant indoctrination within our public schools is dangerous...

All your dictators did this, Hitler, Stalin and the likes, I would be one hell of a mad parent if my child attended that school.

Barry loves me
this I know
for Pelosi tells me so
little ones to him belong
they are weak, but he is strong

Yes Barry Loves me
Yes, yes we ca-an...
Yes Barry Loves me
Pelosi tells me so...

Funny you should post this...

Apparently, another song the children learned quotes directly from this spiritual, though Jesus' name is replaced with Obama's: "He said red, yellow, black or white/All are equal in his sight. Barack Hussein Obama."

Barry loves me
this I know
for Pelosi tells me so

Yes Barry Loves me
Yes, yes we ca-an...
Yes Barry Loves me
Pelosi tells me so...

Apparently, another song the children learned quotes directly from this spiritual, though Jesus' name is replaced with Obama's: "He said red, yellow, black or white/All are equal in his sight. Barack Hussein Obama."
then the libs claim only conservatives say there is a messiah complex around him

Barry loves me
this I know
for Pelosi tells me so

Yes Barry Loves me
Yes, yes we ca-an...
Yes Barry Loves me
Pelosi tells me so...

Yes, this is the song:

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red and Yellow, Black and White
They're all precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world

I really can't believe there are libs defending this shit...

That's freakin' scary....

Again, Xenophon's law in action:

People will say anything and support anything as long as they believe it will enhance their party or defend their party, right & wrong and ethics are no longer relivent.

Who is the assclown who is running the nation into the ground?

Barrack Hussein Obama!

Who is now living out Bush the chimp's third term?

Barrack Hussein Obama!

Who is the president that is selling away the future and placing crushing debt on children?

Barrack Hussein Obama!

Who is the man who spits in the eye of out allies, but is Qaddfi's son?

Barrack Hussein Obama!

====================

Chant that, douchebags.

In a black area of Atlanta (boy thats a under statement) Dekalb co, a teacher did the same thing but there was no video posted. The local news had a bit about it because the parents were in support of it, but it is a mostly black school, so it didnt get much media play.

Several of the parents have seen their children on this video and are mad as hell, they will be on the morning shows today.

Did another Barry supporter fuck up?

'Yes-she-did!'

The Pronchicks, some of parents on now.

They had never seen their son talk of this, practise it or perform it, it was done secretly so it could be filmed privetly.

The Mother says it looks like indocronation from another country.

The father says honoring and praising the president in this way is insulting to his family, he respects the office but the man should not be praised.

Both say they would be just as mad if it was Bush the kids were singing about.

Mother again, says they are preaching politics to the kids.

I smell lawsuite.

Last edited:
Several of the parents have seen their children on this video and are mad as hell, they will be on the morning shows today.

'Yes-she-did!'

Wonder where the school Administrators were during this?

Don't they know what is going on in the classrooms of their school?

Don't teachers have to turn a course outline as to their daily routine?

Last edited:
mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. barack hussein obama is a dangerous dictatorial thug. mmmm, mmmm, mmmm

'Yes-she-did!'

Wonder where the school Administrators were during this?

teachers unions worship obama. perhaps they were in a prayer room praying to obama?

I am sure you know, not all teachers are in the Teachers Union. Esp in "right to work" states.

Forum List

Back