Kids Taught to Praise Obama

There is nothing wrong with the children particiipating in the song, as long as the parents approve.

Is that really true? :doubt:

Having seen the number of times that schools with a predominantly Christian student body are prevented from celebrating Christian tradition (for example, not allowing the kids to do a nativity show for Christmas, or not singing Christmas carols), I wonder where the line is drawn.

If half the kids are Jewish and sprinkled with a few Muslims and Kwansians, there's a problem.

A fucking dumb azz ****** teacher, singing the praises of another dumbazz ******!!! What a joke!!! The bitch never passed the teacher's certification test i'm sure!!! Dat's union for ya!!! Impeach the beast!!! B hussein has got's to go bro!!!!!

Lovely. And thus why anna has no rep power at all.

Yes he does, if they chose to.

BTW, Barry bullshits so much it will be halrious if that shithead actually tried to bring a court case.

It appears you believe the constitution doesn't apply to Barryworld.

Let me give you a little idea of what I believe and you just said you don't:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

===============

What that means, yon budding facist, is the government can go fuck itself, you can say whatever the hell you want, and if the the GOVERNMENT threatens 'leagal action' they are violating the Constitution.

We warned you people when Chimp was POTUS that things like the patriot act were the first step in eroding your rights, it appears this youngster now accepts that his government can steal rights and silence critics.

Using your example, then, that school had every right to teach the kids a song to sing about Obama. You know, the freedom of speech, peaceably assembly and stuff.

You really are a simpleton.

They take gov money, they are in fact VIOLATIONG the constitution, according to the supreme court.

Why don't you stick with what you are good at, I'm sure someone needs you to drool.

So much anger; so little time left. I'd put you on ignore, but I want to stick around to find out at what point your head explodes.

There is nothing wrong with the children particiipating in the song, as long as the parents approve.

Having seen the number of times that schools with a predominantly Christian student body are prevented from celebrating Christian tradition (for example, not allowing the kids to do a nativity show for Christmas, or not singing Christmas carols), I wonder where the line is drawn.

If half the kids are Jewish and sprinkled with a few Muslims and Kwansians, there's a problem.

I guess so, but I said predominantly Christian.

I guess so, but I said predominantly Christian.

While most of the liberals in this thread rightfully denounced this disgusting act of political indoctrination, alas, there are a few who will march happily along in defense of that they would deem indefensible if it was in honor of a Republican president...

The "lyrics" for those who may be interested:

Song 1:

Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:

Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

Song 1:

Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

Song 2 is sung to the cadence of the Battle Hyme.

Anyone else find it ironic that we can't sing christmas carols in school but its ok to sing political propoganda?

I think the schools should teach the pickininny songs to the kids also!!! That would be cute!!

Song 1:

Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

Song 2 is sung to the cadence of the Battle Hyme.

Anyone else find it ironic that we can't sing christmas carols in school but its ok to sing political propoganda?

Hate to tell ya this, PP, but Barney and Friends ruined The Battle Hymn of the Republic years ago.

Seems like some sort of messed up grade school music teacher thought this was a good idea.

Just like the crazy peeps at a religious camp thought this was a good idea:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg]YouTube - Jesus Camp Extract Praise Bush[/ame]

Well, I guess there's no telling what some people will do...

Isn't that like, Idol Worship or something? Doesn't God have an issue with that?

Seems like some sort of messed up grade school music teacher thought this was a good idea.

YouTube - Jesus Camp Extract Praise Bush

Isn't that like, Idol Worship or something? Doesn't God have an issue with that?

This was already posted (3rd post). Creepy, no doubt . . . . but this wasn't a public school.

Interesting, if I were to play devil's advocate - oh I will - I have to say knowing lots of teachers today that children are just plain monsters and their parents equally crazy so if good values come from a song, or positive thoughts of others, come from a song, so be it. Can one imagine the conservative republican alternative song: I'll start it, help me finish.

Rob and steal it's the American way
Ronald Reagan
Who needs help too bad
Eric Cantor
Bomb and kill bomb and kill
Dick Cheney
Trickle down Trickle down
Hahahaha
No altering quotes.

~A15

finished it for ya .......

Apparently, some of the parents are pissed off as well:

Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

Yeah yeah yeah, it's from Fox News. If CNN had done a story on this (if they did, I couldn't find it), I would have posted that link instead so tough shit. Just because you don't like Fox News doesn't mean the story is wrong. Remember, The National Enquirer broke the Edwards love child story, but we all know that Bigfoot didn't impregnate Paris Hilton.

You know what the difference is? The parents of those kids chose to send them to "Jesus Camp." The parents of the kids in the N.J. school video had no clue what was going on.

Personally, I find both videos disturbing.

You know what the difference is? The parents of those kids chose to send them to "Jesus Camp." The parents of the kids in the N.J. school video had no clue what was going on.

Personally, I find both videos disturbing.

There is not even a comparison.

As you stated, one is a private camp - the other is a public school.

Both are creepy - but blatant indoctrination within our public schools is dangerous...

And I see now they've blanked out the kids faces when they play this clip on the news.

This is just so disgusting it's obscene. I'm 54... and I've never witnessed anything even remotely close to this type of political indoctrination in America. If one of those kids was mine, they'd never see the inside of that school again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back