Kids Taught to Praise Obama

this, from Hj's link, writen as comment under the taping...:

Update: After a bit of Internet sleuthing, I have found who appears to be behind the video: The publishers of a children's book titled, I Am Barack Obama by Charisse Carney-Nunes. A cover of the book is placed on an easel to the left of the children and the video was originally posted on the publisher's YouTube account in observance of Father's Day.

From their Web site, a description of the book followed by a review:

I Am Barack Obama is not a book about Barack Obama. Rather, it allows children to see themselves through the inspirational story of President Obama growing up as an ordinary child asking, "Who will change the world?" Ultimately, he realizes that he will. I Am Barack Obama highlights for children their personal power to change the world. In the backmatter, children share stories of the possibilities for their lives, as they aspire to the greatness they have seen in Barack. I Am Barack Obama is also the first children's digibook available interactively along with its companion print edition.

Children must be empowered to know for sure that they can change the world. Charisse has captured this incredible moment in history by writing a book that allows young people to see themselves in President Obama. To me and so many others, Barack Obama represents intelligence, judgement, courage and service. Yet, the power in I Am Barack Obama is not in Barack himself. The power, instead, is in each and every child who finds their purpose and manifests a new destiny through Barack's example.
— Hill Harper, Author/Actor/Activist and Harvard Law schoolmate of Carney-Nunes and President Obama

I can't hear the audio but from the video it's hard to tell if it's a public or private school, or even a school at all. It could be in the gym at a YMCA from what I can see.

If it's with parental consent, then I'm with Sunni and there's nothing wrong with this.

If it's not with parental consent or is in a public school then I'm very much against it.

I can't hear the audio but from the video it's hard to tell if it's a public or private school, or even a school at all. It could be in the gym at a YMCA from what I can see.

If it's with parental consent, then I'm with Sunni and there's nothing wrong with this.

If it's not with parental consent or is in a public school then I'm very much against it.

I would agree with that.

It's still creepy though....:eusa_eh:

How dare the lot of, objecting to this nice tribute to dear leader.

The IRS wants to talk to all of you, something has come up in your returns.

Its either that or Barry will take you to court.

He's like that, in a Stalin kinda way.

Who has he taken to court? :eusa_eh:

If he was going to take anyone to court, he could start with Palin, a gaggle of other GOPers, and then work his way to the Birthers.

However, he has done none of that.

If he was going to take anyone to court, he could start with Palin, a gaggle of other GOPers, and then work his way to the Birthers.

There's the thing going on about the insurance companies getting sued for the stuff they are sending seniors to frighten them about healthcare reform.

I think the Stalin thing is a bit much tho ... Stalin set up his political enemies to be tried in court where the decision was already a foregone conclusion and had them executed.

There's the thing going on about the insurance companies getting sued for the stuff they are sending seniors to frighten them about healthcare reform.

I think the Stalin thing is a bit much tho ... Stalin set up his political enemies to be tried in court where the decision was already a foregone conclusion and had them executed.

Oh that and you'd be right. I guess Xeno believes the insurance companies have a right to scare the seniors half to death about healthcare reform. Not like Obama can do much about it though, legally you can lie. Just a couple years ago, a news network was taken to court over pressuring a reporter to do a story that they knew was false, the courts ruled in the network's favor basically allowing deliberate lying to the general public by the media.

Three guesses on which network that was and the first two don't count. :lol:

There is nothing wrong with the children particiipating in the song, as long as the parents approve.

In America a parent has the right to indoctrinate their children any way they want.

Are you being sarcastic?
If a parent is a nazi, homo, christian, democrat, etc..

They are allowed to indoctrinate their children to become a nazi, homo, christian, democrat, or whatever philosophy they want to teach them.

That's America :eusa_angel:

NOT in a PUBLIC SCHOOL. Or did you miss that part of the Constitution?

And da boy wins a cigar.

BTW, give them time, give them time...

Oh that and you'd be right. I guess Xeno believes the insurance companies have a right to scare the seniors half to death about healthcare reform
Yes he does, if they chose to.

BTW, Barry bullshits so much it will be halrious if that shithead actually tried to bring a court case.

It appears you believe the constitution doesn't apply to Barryworld.

Let me give you a little idea of what I believe and you just said you don't:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

===============

What that means, yon budding facist, is the government can go fuck itself, you can say whatever the hell you want, and if the the GOVERNMENT threatens 'leagal action' they are violating the Constitution.

We warned you people when Chimp was POTUS that things like the patriot act were the first step in eroding your rights, it appears this youngster now accepts that his government can steal rights and silence critics.

where's ret gy sgt? he started a whole thread about liburals JUMPING to conclusions on the census bureau murder...as if republicans were not doing the SAME with this?

well, looks like this is for a book promotion...

it IS NOT in a public or private school...

A SHAME that some wingnut had to take this video that they KNEW was for a book promotion and IMPLY it was indoctrination in our schools...you know...just OUT RIGHT LIE about it to get EVERYONE, both left and right, pretty concerned over it...

ret sgt....at least liburals didn't have to FABRICATE the story on the the census guy's murder who had FED writen on his chest and hung, before speculating on why it happened...

BUT THIS, THIS was an INTENTIONAL falsification...the tape was taken from the book author's site, and put on youtube, with a lead header implying indoctrination by OBAMA....and sent to a kazillion so called conservative sites to spread around the net...just as it ended up here by a concerned right wing poster...

innocent of course, not knowing that the whole thing was fabricated to make them believe something that was clearly not the case, and made up by the original person that stole the tape from the author's personal site....

i hate this kind of political scummy-ness.... it soooooooo takes away from the real issues!

Care

this, from Hj's link, writen as comment under the taping...:

Update: After a bit of Internet sleuthing, I have found who appears to be behind the video: The publishers of a children's book titled, I Am Barack Obama by Charisse Carney-Nunes. A cover of the book is placed on an easel to the left of the children and the video was originally posted on the publisher's YouTube account in observance of Father's Day.

From their Web site, a description of the book followed by a review:

I Am Barack Obama is not a book about Barack Obama. Rather, it allows children to see themselves through the inspirational story of President Obama growing up as an ordinary child asking, "Who will change the world?" Ultimately, he realizes that he will. I Am Barack Obama highlights for children their personal power to change the world. In the backmatter, children share stories of the possibilities for their lives, as they aspire to the greatness they have seen in Barack. I Am Barack Obama is also the first children's digibook available interactively along with its companion print edition.

Children must be empowered to know for sure that they can change the world. Charisse has captured this incredible moment in history by writing a book that allows young people to see themselves in President Obama. To me and so many others, Barack Obama represents intelligence, judgement, courage and service. Yet, the power in I Am Barack Obama is not in Barack himself. The power, instead, is in each and every child who finds their purpose and manifests a new destiny through Barack's example.
— Hill Harper, Author/Actor/Activist and Harvard Law schoolmate of Carney-Nunes and President Obama

And I am not that nuts over the whole book idea either, but we do live in a free country, where authors are not restricted in what they can say or write.

A SHAME that some wingnut had to take this video that they KNEW was for a book promotion and IMPLY it was indoctrination in our schools...
You really can't expect anything else from Sinatra.

no, i don't blame sinatra on this....i blame the one single person, who took this video off of the author's site and manipulated and created the FALSE story that children were being indoctrinated by obama like the north koreans or chinese...

sinatra and all the others are at fault for not researching it and just easily accepting what these so called conservative sites, who got copies of the manipulated tape with the catchy title, were passing on to them to pass around the net.

but sinatra did not make up the FAUX story, sinatra was just a PAWN for the deception.

care

THAT WAS NOT the VIDEO shown in op of this thread?

why wasn't the op about THAT one you just posted sunni, but instead the one that was posted in the thread op? did i miss yours early on in the thread of this one just posted?

Forum List

Back