Kids scream 'just stop daddy' in 911 call from republican lawmaker's home

This is the same repub lawmaker that was waving the rebel flag around right after that church massacres, and is obviously pretty much of the same mind set. As a matter of fact, he looks like a thug.

View attachment 104740 View attachment 104741

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/96022914/?client=safari

AIKEN, S.C. (AP) — Children can be heard screaming "just stop daddy" on a 911 call made from the home of a South Carolina legislator accused of beating his wife and pointing a gun at her, local media reported Friday

Republican Rep. Chris Corley, of Graniteville, is charged with first-degree criminal domestic violence and pointing a firearm at a person. If convicted, the felonies could send him to prison for up to 15 years.
looks like typical southern christian white trash

So if this was a Black man who had done this and someone posted "looks like typical inner city black trash", would you call that person out as a racist?

I would.

Hypocrite, thy name is liberal.

He doesn't look like a thug. THe racism in this thread is disgusting.

He's been arrested. His behavior and his arrest does not reflect on the GOP, Trump, the South, or anyone beyond himself.

I guess with everything going on, you lefties are really desperate for something you can pretend is a win.

You only wish ;)

This pos is a republican lawmaker currently holding public office not some hayseed going off. As a matter of fact this creep should have already been forced to resign his seat by now, so his fellow republican lawmakers are clearly protecting him.

Your words show nothing but a partisan desire to use this to smear your enemies.

Enemies? I don't know of any.

Republican Rep. Chris Corley, of Graniteville, is charged with first-degree criminal domestic violence and pointing a firearm at a person. If convicted, the felonies could send him to prison for up to 15 years.
Wow, isn't that something. An actual Republican you say? Good thing Democrats never get into trouble.

At present were in a target rich ( repub ) environment. And you just know there gonna be screwing the pooch in large numbers. ;)

Wow, isn't that something. An actual Republican you say? Good thing Democrats never get into trouble.

At present were in a target rich ( repub ) environment. And you just know there gonna be screwing the pooch in large numbers. ;)
No, I know that the diseased brain of the liberals will foam over at the sight of any Republican misdoings in a Pavlovian response while ignoring anything on the left. That's why I ridicule them.

He's been arrested. His behavior and his arrest does not reflect on the GOP, Trump, the South, or anyone beyond himself.

I guess with everything going on, you lefties are really desperate for something you can pretend is a win.

You only wish ;)

This pos is a republican lawmaker currently holding public office not some hayseed going off. As a matter of fact this creep should have already been forced to resign his seat by now, so his fellow republican lawmakers are clearly protecting him.

Look, he needs firearms to protect his family, K? Damn!
You need knee pads to protect yours.

Large numbers? Then this will be the last time you post a report of a individual republican and pretend that it somehow defines 100 million people?

No, I know that the diseased brain of the liberals will foam over at the sight of any Republican misdoings in a Pavlovian response while ignoring anything on the left. That's why I ridicule them.

Lol! Pot calling kettle!

The op is mocking you right wingers who pull out threads like this every chance they can get.

This is the same repub lawmaker that was waving the rebel flag around right after that church massacres, and is obviously pretty much of the same mind set. As a matter of fact, he looks like a thug.

AIKEN, S.C. (AP) — Children can be heard screaming "just stop daddy" on a 911 call made from the home of a South Carolina legislator accused of beating his wife and pointing a gun at her, local media reported Friday

looks like typical southern christian white trash
And you sound like a typical racist bigoted liberal.

Lol! Pot calling kettle!

The op is mocking you right wingers who pull out threads like this every chance they can get.
When did I start a thread on Democrat crimes?

Lol! Pot calling kettle!

Or I.

Lol! Pot calling kettle!

Or I.
He took off. Probably to polish his kettle.

You only wish ;)

Your words show nothing but a partisan desire to use this to smear your enemies.

So you alone find this republican lawmakers behavior perfectly acceptable and we got it all wrong?

Nothing I said can be interpreted as what you just claimed.

Try to distinguish between the voices in your head and reality.

We'll see. And don't forget to wear your helmet. ;)
Don't forget to lick your dog's asshole squeaky clean. He loves it.

You only wish ;)

So you alone find this republican lawmakers behavior perfectly acceptable and we got it all wrong?

You're gonna be in for a rough ride. Enjoy.

Anyone acting like an out of control loon like this, waving a gun around in front of his kids, deserves what he gets.

Fuck him.

You're gonna be in for a rough ride. Enjoy.
You are delusional, dumbfuck. I've waited for this for many years now. I love you cvnts foaming over like this. An unhappy liberal is a good thing.

Anyone acting like an out of control loon like this, waving a gun around in front of his kids, deserves what he gets.

Fuck him.
And what that wife beating redneck is likely to get down there in the Heart of Dixie isn't the 15 years he deserves, but more likely an anger management class and 8 hours community service IF anything at all! He's a good ol' boy if he's in the legislature!

Large numbers? Then this will be the last time you post a report of a individual republican and pretend that it somehow defines 100 million people?

I will most certainly post articles showing bad behavior on both sides of the isle. Unfortunately for you, at present, the numbers are in my favor.

I will most certainly post articles showing bad behavior on both sides of the isle. Unfortunately for you, at present, the numbers are in my favor.

If by that, you mean that your side has been to a great extent PURGED from government, that is true.

Which means that you would have to show a proportionally HIGHER rate of bad behavior, to demonstrate any type of "point".

Execute him....

I hate liberals who run as republicans.....

If by that, you mean that your side has been to a great extent PURGED from government, that is true.

Which means that you would have to show a proportionally HIGHER rate of bad behavior, to demonstrate any type of "point".

You can be certain that repub office holders will more than live up to that "higher rate" mentioned in your comment. They do it to themselves by setting the bar so high nobody can live up to it. Repubs included.

Even the lawmaker that's the topic of this conversation set the bar far higher than his ability to live up to it.

Forum List

Back