Kids scream 'just stop daddy' in 911 call from republican lawmaker's home

This is the same repub lawmaker that was waving the rebel flag around right after that church massacres, and is obviously pretty much of the same mind set. As a matter of fact, he looks like a thug.

View attachment 104740 View attachment 104741

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/96022914/?client=safari

AIKEN, S.C. (AP) — Children can be heard screaming "just stop daddy" on a 911 call made from the home of a South Carolina legislator accused of beating his wife and pointing a gun at her, local media reported Friday

Republican Rep. Chris Corley, of Graniteville, is charged with first-degree criminal domestic violence and pointing a firearm at a person. If convicted, the felonies could send him to prison for up to 15 years.
looks like typical southern christian white trash

Tell me again how you're against bigotry, dick head

Wow, isn't that something. An actual Republican you say? Good thing Democrats never get into trouble.

At present were in a target rich ( repub ) environment. And you just know there gonna be screwing the pooch in large numbers. ;)

Large numbers? Then this will be the last time you post a report of a individual republican and pretend that it somehow defines 100 million people?

I will most certainly post articles showing bad behavior on both sides of the isle. Unfortunately for you, at present, the numbers are in my favor.

If by that, you mean that your side has been to a great extent PURGED from government, that is true.

Which means that you would have to show a proportionally HIGHER rate of bad behavior, to demonstrate any type of "point".

You can be certain that repub office holders will more than live up to that "higher rate" mentioned in your comment. They do it to themselves by setting the bar so high nobody can live up to it. Repubs included.

Even the lawmaker that's the topic of this conversation set the bar far higher than his ability to live up to it.

"Set the bar so high"? Are you referring to the Religious Right's christian morality and Family Values?

Republican Rep. Chris Corley, of Graniteville, is charged with first-degree criminal domestic violence and pointing a firearm at a person. If convicted, the felonies could send him to prison for up to 15 years.
Wow, isn't that something. An actual Republican you say? Good thing Democrats never get into trouble.

At present were in a target rich ( repub ) environment. And you just know there gonna be screwing the pooch in large numbers. ;)

Large numbers? Then this will be the last time you post a report of a individual republican and pretend that it somehow defines 100 million people?

I will most certainly post articles showing bad behavior on both sides of the isle. Unfortunately for you, at present, the numbers are in my favor.
Yeah, that's because you frequent lefty sites.

If by that, you mean that your side has been to a great extent PURGED from government, that is true.

Which means that you would have to show a proportionally HIGHER rate of bad behavior, to demonstrate any type of "point".

You can be certain that repub office holders will more than live up to that "higher rate" mentioned in your comment. They do it to themselves by setting the bar so high nobody can live up to it. Repubs included.

Even the lawmaker that's the topic of this conversation set the bar far higher than his ability to live up to it.
Not beating your wife is how you define a Republican high bar? You're a goddamn idiot.

He doesn't look like a thug. THe racism in this thread is disgusting.

He's been arrested. His behavior and his arrest does not reflect on the GOP, Trump, the South, or anyone beyond himself.

I guess with everything going on, you lefties are really desperate for something you can pretend is a win.

You only wish ;)

This pos is a republican lawmaker currently holding public office not some hayseed going off. As a matter of fact this creep should have already been forced to resign his seat by now, so his fellow republican lawmakers are clearly protecting him.
If he were a dimwit you would be singing a different tune. He should be kicked off his seat.

Ah, those 2nd Amendment solutions.

Yes, you make guns illegal and poof, they are gone! You still believe in the Easter Bunny too, don't you? What did you get from Santa?
I have no desire to make guns illegal. I have several myself. So.....please continue talking to your Easter Bunny fantasy.

Of course you do. All of you own guns. That's how you know guns turn people into whack jobs. Well, except you.

images

You were all in the military too, that's how you know Democrats love you when they agree with every accusation against you. You all are Christians which is how you know Christians are bigots. You also were all Republicans as well until Gore tried to steal the election and failed. There in fact was no Democrat party before Gore. I never figured out how he won the election when none of you were Democrats until he lost, but whatever. Your lies are all lame.

So in the post you respoonded to, why did you bring up ending the woman's right to defend herself then?

He is an idiot, and deserves jail time, if found guilty, just as this Democrat does
http://nypost.com/2016/11/07/assemblywoman-who-allegedly-beat-son-was-a-child-advocate/

This is the same repub lawmaker that was waving the rebel flag around right after that church massacres, and is obviously pretty much of the same mind set. As a matter of fact, he looks like a thug.

View attachment 104740 View attachment 104741

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/96022914/?client=safari

AIKEN, S.C. (AP) — Children can be heard screaming "just stop daddy" on a 911 call made from the home of a South Carolina legislator accused of beating his wife and pointing a gun at her, local media reported Friday

Anyone acting like an out of control loon like this, waving a gun around in front of his kids, deserves what he gets.

Fuck him.
And what that wife beating redneck is likely to get down there in the Heart of Dixie isn't the 15 years he deserves, but more likely an anger management class and 8 hours community service IF anything at all! He's a good ol' boy if he's in the legislature!

Probably, but I don't think a congress person in any other state would fare any worse.

He's a fucking dick, no doubt, but he's on the 'special tier'. For instance, why isn't that sick fuck Wiener in jail? He should be getting raped in the shower as we speak......

He's been arrested. His behavior and his arrest does not reflect on the GOP, Trump, the South, or anyone beyond himself.

I guess with everything going on, you lefties are really desperate for something you can pretend is a win.

You only wish ;)

This pos is a republican lawmaker currently holding public office not some hayseed going off. As a matter of fact this creep should have already been forced to resign his seat by now, so his fellow republican lawmakers are clearly protecting him.
If he were a dimwit you would be singing a different tune. He should be kicked off his seat.

Yep, no one is defending him. Democrats circle the wagons around their criminals. They nominate them to be their party's candidate for President. Elect them as Senate Majority leader. Install them as Chairman of the Ways and Means committee. Even nominate them for ... LOL ... attorney general. And they think they have a point here? Classic

Anyone acting like an out of control loon like this, waving a gun around in front of his kids, deserves what he gets.

Fuck him.
And what that wife beating redneck is likely to get down there in the Heart of Dixie isn't the 15 years he deserves, but more likely an anger management class and 8 hours community service IF anything at all! He's a good ol' boy if he's in the legislature!

Probably, but I don't think a congress person in any other state would fare any worse.

He's a fucking dick, no doubt, but he's on the 'special tier'. For instance, why isn't that sick fuck Wiener in jail? He should be getting raped in the shower as we speak......
False equivalency there between Wiener sexting a 15 year-old and the other S.C. pervert beating his wife, terrorizing his children and brandishing a gun! They both should get what they have coming to them for the distinctly different crimes they committed. That was definitively implied as the message in my post to which you replied!

Fuck him.

False equivalency there between Wiener sexting a 15 year-old and the other S.C. pervert beating his wife, terrorizing his children and brandishing a gun! They both should get what they have coming to them for the distinctly different crimes they committed. That was definitively implied as the message in my post to which you replied!

Bull-oney.

It is NOT false equivalence pointing out that both of those pricks could, should, would be in jail if not for their status.

We can easily point to tons of scumballs from the political world that do stuff and then get nothing. Happens all the time. And it does not discriminate based on party. These people have protections that keep them from getting what would be meted out to normal people, be that waving a pistol around, pedophilia, tax evasion etc.

It is NOT false equivalence pointing out that both of those pricks could, should, would be in jail if not for their status.
The false equivalence was the equating of two very, very different crimes; one crime being non-violent and not life threatening while the second being very violent and definitely life threatening! I never came close to suggesting they're political status should be a get out of jail free card. In fact, I stated the opposite! Learn how to read and comprehend the written language in full context before putting your inabilities on display next time, fool!

The false equivalence was the equating of two very, very different crimes by another poster; one crime being non-violent and not life threatening while the second being very violent and definitely life threatening! I never came close to suggesting they're political status should be a get out of jail free card. Learn how to read and comprehend the written language in full context before putting your inabilities on display next time, fool!

Listen up shit for brains, as it it is you who cannot read, and in this case it's apparently your own fucking post that you cannot comprehend.

You said: "And what that wife beating redneck is likely to get down there in the Heart of Dixie isn't the 15 years he deserves, but more likely an anger management class and 8 hours community service IF anything at all! He's a good ol' boy if he's in the legislature!"

Where's all this violent vs non-violent shit you are pulling out of your ass now? Sure wasn't in that post, you fucking dolt.

You made a reference to geography and him being a good old boy because of it. I stated, correctly dumbass, that this sort of special treatment was common to people in congress, irrespective of geography or party.

I quote " i don't think a congress person in any other state would fare any worse."

You can now fuck off and run on down to the local college for some basic writing classes......

Where's all this violent vs non-violent shit you are pulling out of your ass now? Sure wasn't in that post, you fucking dolt.
That AND the origin of the false equivalency came from your post #50;
You were the one to present the false equivalence, one being Wiener's non-violent crime of sexting a 15 YO, and comparing it to the very violent crime of assault on his wife and brandishing a gun. Deflect much or is your memory just clouded over will horseshit biscuits floating around inside there?!
You made a reference to geography and him being a good old boy because of it. I stated, correctly dumbass, that this sort of special treatment was common to people in congress, irrespective of geography or party.
Your reference to that is misdirected, because the wife beater was not elected to Congress, shit for brains. Another indicator that your recall is thoroughly fucked! The Southern States, like South Carolina where the wife beater was seated in their legislature, have a very long history of corruption since Jim Crow. Your reference was incorrect and unsupported with facts!

All you're trying to do now is deflect to avoid taking responsibility for your previous misconceptions and errors. And don't try again to drag me into the weeds again to avoid addressing the subject at hand. You made the criminal comparison between that wife beater and Wiener, and all I did was point out that you were committing a logical error for your own reasons. Don't like it? Don't make the glaring errors in logic then smartass!

You were the one to present the false equivalence, one being Wiener's non-violent crime of sexting a 15 YO, and comparing it to the very violent crime of assault on his wife and brandishing a gun. Deflect much or is your memory just clouded over will horseshit biscuits floating around inside there?!
Your reference to that is misdirected, because the wife beater was not elected to Congress, shit for brains. Another indicator that your recall is thoroughly fucked! The Southern States, like South Carolina where the wife beater was seated in their legislature, have a very long history of corruption since Jim Crow. Your reference was incorrect and unsupported with facts!

All you're trying to do now is deflect to avoid taking responsibility for your previous misconceptions and errors. And don't try again to drag me into the weeds again to avoid addressing the subject at hand. You made the criminal comparison between that wife beater and Wiener, and all I did was point out that you were committing a logical error for your own reasons. Don't like it? Don't make the glaring errors in logic then smartass!

No, I took only issue with the references to geography and offered weiner as an example of another idiot getting away with murder.

I did not say one was better, worse, that they were equivalent or anything else except in their both getting special treatment.

Then you hopped in with this claim of false equivalence. It is your flaw in logic that lead to that flawed assertion, as simply leveling it does not in any way validate it. It continues to be your inability to see that which keeps you defending your nonsensical position.

My claim is, and was, simply that Congress people, no matter the state, would get special treatment. If you'd like to take issue with that position then do so, otherwise you're simply going in circles.

Last edited:

You only wish ;)

It happened three fucking days ago.

No, I took only issue with the references to geography and offered weiner as an example of another idiot getting away with murder.

I did not say one was better, worse, that they were equivalent or anything else except in their both getting special treatment.

Then you hopped in with this claim of false equivalence. It is your flaw in logic that lead to that flawed assertion, as simply leveling it does not in any way validate it. It continues to be your inability to see that which keeps you defending your nonsensical position.

My claim is, and was, simply that Congress people, no matter the state, would get special treatment. If you'd like to take issue with that position then do so, otherwise you're simply going in circles.
You're hopelessly dishonest given that rewrite of our exchange. Just piss off you fucking transparent liar!

Forum List

Back