Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration...

Every leftist on here insults my American values daily. I sir matter more as an American than any immigrant.

That's not a conflict of interest, that's just an interest.

and there will never be an across the board ban on immigration

Once upon a time there was. And yes, the second that money enters into the equation there is a conflict of interest.
we have had a complete and total ban on immigration in the united states? when? this is news to me.

and i don't think you understand what a conflict of interest is. khan wasn't trying to be a neutral arbiter between parties - he was voicing his political opinions. there was no conflict of interest. do you consider it a conflict of interest when the pentagon requests resources?

Take a look at the Johnson-Reed Act of 1924. It vastly limited immigration, and due to some of its language completely banned certain groups of people. The Japanese as an example of one group that was totally excluded from coming in.
Ah facts, not a leftist cup of tea
the facts didn't show a total immigration ban, did they?
What did you hear?

Every leftist on here insults my American values daily. I sir matter more as an American than any immigrant.
and there you have it. a man so patriotic he should matter more than other americans.
An immigrant isn't an American. So yes, I do!
oh wow, you really are dumb.

was cpt. khan an american?
What's that have to do with what I posted?
just answer the question and it should become obvious to even you

Oops.

Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia’
GettyImages-584274334-640x480.jpg

Alex Wong/Getty Images

by PAUL SPERRY2 Aug 20162,252

Khan wrote a glowing review of a book compiled from a seminar held in Kuwait called “Human Rights In Islam” in which he singles out for praise the keynote address of fellow Pakistani Allah K. Brohi, a pro-jihad Islamic jurist who was one of the closest advisers to late Pakistani dictator Gen. Zia ul-Haq, the father of the Taliban movement.

Khan speaks admiringly of Brohi’s interpretation of human rights, even though it included the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to “beat” wives who act “unseemly.”

No wonder Coyote loves him so. Lol

Khizr Khan Believes Sharia Trumps the Constitution

You'd have to actually listen to his speech.

No I want your take, so we can't play word games.....why did he attack Trump? And why are we using his son, if he's not the issue?

He attacked Trump over his divisive and hateful and at times completely fabricated rhetoric on American Muslims and immigrants, particularly rhetoric that questions their allegience. He himself was an immigrant and his son served his country and died in that service.

For example:

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering"
what's that got to do with his son?
his son is an american hero. trump would have you believe all muslims are dangerous.
I agree the son is an american hereo. what's that got to do with trump and the man's son?
Not one damned thing.

Probably because he was getting threats and harrassment from you guys. It's not enough to criticize him, you have to employ a scortched earth policy and utterly destroy the poor man because your Messiah was critized.. Imagine if the left did that to Patricia Smith.

Khizr Khan Smeared As A Terrorist For Speaking Out Against Donald Trump

The man has a clear financial interest in Trump not being elected, but I haven't heard anyone saying they wanted to beat him to death like one regressive reporter said about Smith. Your continued hypocrisy is amazing.

One regressive reporter versus a slew of rightwing media.
Right...

Khan and Smith: How the media are treating two grieving parents | Fox News

"Run For It - The Jig Is Up!" :p

-------------

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration

"Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

This development is significant, as his website proved—
as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America."

OH SNAP!

Seems like the Khans should be issuing all the Gold Star Families and Vets a huge apology for USING them and their status to play the role of 'victim'' while running this pay-to-play Muslim Immigration scam...and suddenly the DNC / Hillary has severe egg on their face as their 'poster child' they have been USING to bash Trump turns out to NOT be so 'all American' after all!

I love watching shit blow up in libs' faces! :p

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart

breitbart? :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

how much you think the troll o/p gets paid to sit here all day and spread propaganda? he clearly has no other job.

I dunno, ask Lakhota.

This election is weirder and weirder

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_mmwm6zzy6l1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mmwm6zzy6l1qz4rgp.gif
    878 KB · Views: 30
Gold Star Parents should just STFU? Or...just STFU up when it comes to Trump?

Khan should have stayed off the stage to begin with. I think it is wrong for someone to use their dead son as a political weapon. Instead of getting his message across, he has invited unnecessary pain and heartache on himself and his wife. He started the fight.

Honestly, any "Gold Star" family who wants to use their dead loved one in this manner should really STFU. It's becoming a pattern now. When someone gets shot and dies, liberals don't let the blood cool or dry before talking politics, same with terrorism. But here, we're using our own honored dead as political weapons. I doubt even Khan and his wife know how wrong this is. Their son gave his life fighting our enemies, now his memory is being used to fight political opponents. What a pathetic display.

Forum List

Back