Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration...

And not only that, but please note that Mrs. Clinton did not try to vilify Mrs. Smith afterwards, either.

No Hillary already had that covered:

Patricia Smith, the mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith, has repeatedly accused Hillary Clinton of lying to her about what happened that night. This year at the Republican Convention, Smith’s powerful appearance on stage blaming Clinton for her son’s death was chilling. She says Clinton told her what happened in Benghazi was a response to a video — not a terrorist attack. Since then, we all know Clinton was well aware Benghazi was in fact the latter, as she wrote in an e-mail to her daughter the very night of the attacks. And guess what? Smith isn’t the only one who says she was lied to. Victim Tyrone Woods’ father, Charles Woods, has said the same thing, as did the sister of Glen Doherty, Kate Quigley. Nevertheless, Clinton accused them all of lying about what happened and will no doubt forever more refuse to take responsibility for what happened the night four brave Americans were unnecessarily killed. Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/438567/

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/438567/

Yeah, you got me all right, Mr. SaveLiberty:

""""Oops! Sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. Visit the National Review article archives here."""
Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/438567

Sorry, but you are out of touch with reality. Mrs. Clinton did not attack Patricia Smith after her speech on the RNC. Stick to facts.

She attacked her in an interview where she accused Mrs Smith of lying.
so clinton disputed her story. not exactly an attack

he and fact based reality barely have a passing acquaintance

Just like you and the field of legal advocacy.

"I don’t hold any ill feeling for someone who in that moment may not fully recall everything that was or wasn’t said.”

Truly ironic coming from some one who can't seem to grasp what is obviously said. Her interview with Wallace clearly demonstrated that fact.
Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi

So, contrary to what you told me in your thread, you are calling her a liar. If you want to pin someone as a liar, cite a fact checker.

Ahhh, but they have, haven't they. As disgusting as that woman is, the media gave her and her acolytes loads of free press for doing exactly the same thing.

Did they try to destroy her reputation? Associate her with radicals? Did they question her patriotism?

They absolutely tried to do that, yes. The problem is she IS a loon so they weren't able to hurt that which was already destroyed in the minds of reasonable people.

Did they associate her with radicals and question her patriotism - if so, where because I didn't see that.

She might be a loon, but she lost a child in a horrible way, serving our country's diplomatic mission - given that, she should be given some respect and empathy.

Absolutely. They were all saying how un-American she and her ilk were, and are. And yes, she was associated with every neo nazi group there was. I agree with you on the mom, but the father is IMO a political operative. Always has been ,and will always be. Like I said, the son was an exemplary American soldier by all accounts, and the people of the USA owe HIM a tremendous debt of gratitude. The same extends to his mother. The father though, he is a Sharia lawyer, and he is associated with the Muslim Brotherhood. Both huge strikes against him.
why do you spread lies? aren't you better than that?

I see liberals like you on this board lying all the time, why are you so upset about it now?

Absolutely. They were all saying how un-American she and her ilk were, and are. And yes, she was associated with every neo nazi group there was. I agree with you on the mom, but the father is IMO a political operative. Always has been ,and will always be. Like I said, the son was an exemplary American soldier by all accounts, and the people of the USA owe HIM a tremendous debt of gratitude. The same extends to his mother. The father though, he is a Sharia lawyer, and he is associated with the Muslim Brotherhood. Both huge strikes against him.

Do you have any links associating her with neo nazi's? I haven't seen any of that, and if so - it's a horrible thing to do to her.

There isn't any evidence to back up those claims about Khan. Khizr Khan Is a Muslim Brotherhood Agent?

That's what makes the smear campaign against him so disgusting and below the belt.

I agree that the smear campaign is disgusting. But face it. Every PART of this campaign, from both sides has been. Had the man not been a immigration lawyer I would have been totally on his side. But the second there is a secondary, monetary reason, it casts a pall on everything else he says. Snopes says he's not a Muslim Brotherhood guy, but they have been wrong on far more than one occasion so I will reserve judgment on that.

I think he's an inherently decent man, who loves his adopted country, and is upset at the direction he thinks it could go. That's my read. He spoke eloquently and from the heart. He was by far the best speaker there.

Beyond that, I can only say: are these two candidates the BEST we can come up with? What does that say about us and the political system?
Scary huh?

I agree with you on that. And no. These candidates are among the WORST we could get. hilary is the corporate slave, who will do whatever her corporate masters want her to do and if it harms Americans she doesn't care, and trump is blithering buffoon.

Pretty unbelievable that is what our choices are....

Kirk-Spock 2016
Picard-Riker 2016

There are always infinitely better choices.

"Run For It - The Jig Is Up!" :p

-------------

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration

"Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

This development is significant, as his website proved—
as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America."

OH SNAP!

Seems like the Khans should be issuing all the Gold Star Families and Vets a huge apology for USING them and their status to play the role of 'victim'' while running this pay-to-play Muslim Immigration scam...and suddenly the DNC / Hillary has severe egg on their face as their 'poster child' they have been USING to bash Trump turns out to NOT be so 'all American' after all!

I love watching shit blow up in libs' faces! :p

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart

I don't know is there something wrong with a legal firm that specializes in immigration, or is this something new? Kahn's son died for this country, considered a war hero--and Trump again showed his narcissism when he made comment that Khan's wife didn't speak at the convention.

You see, Trump will always be more concerned about his critics and what they're saying, rather than showing empathy toward a family that just lost their son in Iraq fighting for this country. Trump is not capable of showing empathy, he's a narcissist.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

And as the Reich wing always does, flipping and flopping like a fish out of water, in their efforts to circle the wagons around the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate in this nation's history, they will attack the messenger.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Last edited:
Hillary cared more about saving her own politicak career and covering Obama's ass, who was lying to America by declaring Al Qaeuda was on the run while using our military to help them take over Libya to use as their safe haven.

Yes, Trump is thin-skinned and reacted to criticism / an attack....but still was not as bad as Hillaty and Obama.

Hillary lied to Gold Star moms then called them liars, again to cover her own ass...and liberals don't have the integrity to honestly admit that.

Trump is not the perfect candidate...but at least he did not ally himself with Al Qaeida and ISIS to try to topple dictators and lie about it. Libs need to stop the hypocritcal 'Holier-than-thou' bullshit and try to have an HONEST conversation about their candidate.

Neither one is the candidate we would prefer, as America honestly deserves better than both...but trying to argue that Hillary is 'so much better', considering her past / record is a joke. That's part of the problem - everyone is so rabidly partisan they are incapable and / or unwilling to admit their candidate is flawed or has f*ed up.

Trumpers are pathetic...but also quite stupid.

Don't you fools get it? The longer this Khan thing goes on the worse it is for your candidate?

You don't realize the yuuuuge conflict of interest that Khan had?
there was no conflict of interest
Stupid statement. He will profit greatly with more immigration, it's what his business revolves around.

No wonder you are a liberal, you can't even add 1 plus 1.

Probably because he was getting threats and harrassment from you guys. It's not enough to criticize him, you have to employ a scortched earth policy and utterly destroy the poor man because your Messiah was critized.. Imagine if the left did that to Patricia Smith.

Khizr Khan Smeared As A Terrorist For Speaking Out Against Donald Trump
Now isn't the most appropriate time for you to be claiming 'Left' doesn't "employ a scorched earth policy" against their political opponents asshole!
Would you like me to start listing the number of 'dirty tricks' and down right illegal acts the DNC have employed?
Khan turned out to be a fucking Islamist terrorist sympathizer and enabled GOD knows how many muslim terrorists and or sympathizers to get into the US.
The FACT the rag head goat fucker took down his website PROVES he is trying to hide himself from close scrutiny.

Probably because he was getting threats and harrassment from you guys. It's not enough to criticize him, you have to employ a scortched earth policy and utterly destroy the poor man because your Messiah was critized.. Imagine if the left did that to Patricia Smith.

Khizr Khan Smeared As A Terrorist For Speaking Out Against Donald Trump

The man has a clear financial interest in Trump not being elected, but I haven't heard anyone saying they wanted to beat him to death like one regressive reporter said about Smith. Your continued hypocrisy is amazing.

One regressive reporter versus a slew of rightwing media.
You forgot the word "vast"

Khan took a gamble and lost.

He expressed what was in his heart. Like Pat Smith. Unlike Pat Smith - he was personally villified for it, his opponents implying an association with terrorists, scorched earth. All because Trump is too thin skinned to handle criticism with grace.

He was self promoting, playing off his dead kid.

No. I disagree. He was making an important point - that Muslim Americans are AMERICANS, that they have given to this country and that a candidate like Trump thinks otherwise and feeds the flames with his anti-Muslim rhetoric. He had just as much right to respect as Patricia Smith.
There's little doubt there will be another terrorist attack by muslims which will murder many more innocent people somewhere sometime before the election.
If the attack happens on US soil Trump will be 100% guaranteed the Presidency.

There's little doubt there will be another terrorist attack by muslims which will murder many more innocent people somewhere sometime before the election.

So by transitive property, what you are saying is there is no doubt that Trump is 100% guaranteed the Presidency.

This is your chance to make some serious money boooy. :rock::rolleyes-41:

So by transitive property, what you are saying is there is no doubt that Trump is 100% guaranteed the Presidency.

This is your chance to make some serious money boooy. :rock::rolleyes-41:
I already have "serious money" asshole!
Terrorist attack on US soil before the election=President Trump.

Two kids died serving their country. One parent condemns terrorists and a government official who had a say in his protection. The other parents lash out at a person who had nothing to do with his death and hold the terrorists blameless.

When did either Mr. or Mrs. Khan say that terrorists are blameless?
When did they say they WEREN'T?

Not saying something is untrue is the same as saying that thing is true? What kind of warped logic is that?

Besides, here's this : Muslim Dad Khizr Khan to CNN: Terror 'Nothing to Do with Islam'

"We reject all terrorism" "Muslims hate this menace of terrorism" It's very strange to me to see people seemingly connecting not talking about terrorism in a particular speech to somehow condoning terrorism.

Why Did Khizr Khan Delete His Law Firm's Website? | Zero Hedge

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father of Captain Humayun Khan, set off a media firestorm at the DNC last week when he criticized Trump for his "unconstitutional" policies aimed at banning Muslim immigration to the United States. A question posed by Breitbart is whether Khizr Khan's law firm, KM Khan Law Office, actually derives profit directly from Muslim immigration to the United States making him more than just an innocent conscientiousness objector to Trump's policy?

Breitbart suggests that Khan did, in fact, stand to profit from his viewpoints shared at the DNC and point to his website bio which lists "EB-5 Investments & Related Immigration Services" as a specific area of practice. Oddly enough, since these reports have surfaced the website of Mr. Khan's law office has been taken down. Luckily, prior versions of the website are available on the wayback machine which can be seen here:

Why would Khan remove his website over such a discovery? Perhaps it's related to the fact that the EB-5 program has come under intense scrutiny from certain members of Congress, the SEC, Homeland Security and the NSA. Senator Chuck Grassley recently described the program as "riddled with flaws and corruption." Below are some relevant excerpts from Senator Grassley's prepared remarks at the Judiciary Committee Hearing on February 2, 2016 regarding EB-5:

It is widely acknowledged that the EB-5 program is riddled with flaws and corruption. Maybe it is only here on Capitol Hill—on this island surrounded by reality—that we can choose to plug our ears and refuse to listen to commonly accepted facts. The Government Accountability Office, the media, industry experts, members of congress, and federal agency officials, have concurred that the program is a serious problem with serious vulnerabilities.

There are also classified reports that detail the national security, fraud and abuse. Our committee has received numerous briefings and classified documents to show this side of the story.

The enforcement arm of the Department of Homeland Security wrote an internal memo that raises significant concerns about the program. One section of the memo outlines concerns that it could be used by Iranian operatives to infiltrate the United States. The memo identifies seven main areas of program vulnerability, including the export of sensitive technology, economic espionage, use by foreign government agents and terrorists, investment fraud, illicit finance and money laundering.

An interagency working group was organized by the National Security Staff because of the serious concerns. This group’s draft memo said, “The capital raising activities inherent in the regional center model raise concerns about investor fraud and other conduct that may violate US securities laws.

Don't you fools get it? The longer this Khan thing goes on the worse it is for your candidate?

Stupid statement. He will profit greatly with more immigration, it's what his business revolves around.

you dont understand what conflict of interest means and you call me stupid?

and there is no reason to believe he would significantly profit or lose money if immigration laws are changed

and there is no reason to believe he would significantly profit or lose money if immigration laws are changed
Here you go, dildo.

Definition of CONFLICT OF INTEREST
a conflict between the private interests and the official responsibilities of a person in a position of trust

So as a lawyer he has a professional obligation to not use his position for personal gain, which he would certainly do since he handles immigration, so the more the merrier.

Are you really this stupid or are you a fake making libs look bad? They don't need any help.

Here you go, dildo.

a conflict between the private interests and the official responsibilities of a person in a position of trust

So as a lawyer he has a professional obligation to not use his position for personal gain,
oh wow.

this does remind me to.give to that 'destitute lawyers fund'

since, as you point out, practicing law for money is a conflict of interest.

are you really that dumb?

Here you go, dildo.

So as a lawyer he has a professional obligation to not use his position for personal gain,
oh wow.

this does remind me to.give to that 'destitute lawyers fund'

since, as you point out, practicing law for money is a conflict of interest.

are you really that dumb?
Except he went well beyond that by using the DNC platform to criticize Trump's policy by using his son's death as the excuse.

Yes, you really are this dumb. DING your fries are ready!

Forum List

Back