Khan blimp organised by Anti Semite.

Why do you humiliate yourself day after day on this board ? Think before you spout your drivel. if you can think of course.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

He fufilled an election promise and was backed by a petition signed by over 70,000 Londoners. Is that how the taliban do business ?

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

You are not very bright are you ?

A campaign promise to his fellow Taliban minded Muzzie Beasts, those like you.
He was voted in by people from all backgrounds.That must gnaw at your shrivelled soul.

Uh no, the election of Khan was through a plurality, he garnered around 20% of the vote. Because there are literally a dozen candidates involved, the one with the most votes wins.

Labour's Sadiq Khan is new London mayor

I suspect the English will resist next time around, though direct opposition is outlawed under Sharia which governs Londonstan.
You are a real prick mate.Must be a shock to your system to find the guy with most votes winning ?

Dude. It is an embarrassment to your nation, that Sadiq Khan won the election to be the mayor of your capital.

That you can't see that, is because you are part of the problem.

He fufilled an election promise and was backed by a petition signed by over 70,000 Londoners. Is that how the taliban do business ?

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

You are not very bright are you ?

He was voted in by people from all backgrounds.That must gnaw at your shrivelled soul.

Uh no, the election of Khan was through a plurality, he garnered around 20% of the vote. Because there are literally a dozen candidates involved, the one with the most votes wins.

I suspect the English will resist next time around, though direct opposition is outlawed under Sharia which governs Londonstan.
You are a real prick mate.Must be a shock to your system to find the guy with most votes winning ?

Dude. It is an embarrassment to your nation, that Sadiq Khan won the election to be the mayor of your capital.

Why is it an embarresment ?
Because he is a muslim ?

Because he is a muslim ?

I don't know the internal processes that produce his behavior, nor do I really care.

His actions are an embarrassment for a nation that is already in the shit.

Because he is a muslim ?
Because he’s grossly incompetent and wastes his time obsessing over Trump whilst ignoring the soaring violent crime rates and telling us to get used to having our kids blown up.
Are you saying he’s this way because he’s a Muslim?

Because he is a muslim ?
Because he’s grossly incompetent and wastes his time obsessing over Trump whilst ignoring the soaring violent crime rates and telling us to get used to having our kids blown up.
Are you saying he’s this way because he’s a Muslim?

That's certainly a big part of it.

Forum List

Back