Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Could Walk

Sorry fascists, but this is still America, we have laws and we live by them. Oh, and can you name any terrorists local or foreign who have walked? Any? Only one I know that walked was bin Laden and it seems your guys screwed that up.

And WE can ask the question they DID during the 2004 POTUS election?

Where is BIN LADEN? WHY hasn't OBAMA captured bin Laden YET? They VOWED TO...didn't they *IF* they were elected?

Oh! That's right! He's IN the Mountains of Pakistan...and Pakistan is going after the Taliban right now, aren't they?

(Or did BUSH secretly have bin-Laden Spirited away to be revealed AFTER Bush WON the '04 election)? How'd THAT work out BTW?

And didn't OBAMA VOW to BOMB Pakistan when HE was running? (And HOW is that WORKING OUT)??

Obama vows to go after Al Qaeda in Pakistan [February 22, 2008 12:14 IST]

Last edited:
ok you got me, but John is dead as a door nail

No problem. Mohammed was killed by lethal injection. You answered my basic question when you confirmed that Mohammed and KSM would be killed by the same method. For some reason I thought that Mohammed was killed under VA State law and that the various States were lining up in case he beat one State's rap.

If KSM et.al. beat the Fed rap, can we assume that NY or NJ will prosecute, or is that double-jeopardy??

I think that John Mohammed was tried and convicted by VA State laws. Though he was captured in Maryland the case was given to Virginia because they had a Death penalty where Maryland does not. I could be wrong........

That's exactly why.

these killers are probably related to Osama

What is one to EXPECT when Obama goes to EGYPT and admonishes ISRAEL on one side, and ACCUSES/Apologizes his OWN COUNTRY for the past?

I hadn't really subscribed to that train of thought...But that subscription becomes stronger with passing DAYS.

Obama HATES the very country he is supposedly the LEADER of. *I* am almost convinced.

these killers are probably related to Osama

What is one to EXPECT when Obama goes to EGYPT and admonishes ISRAEL on one side, and ACCUSES/Apologizes his OWN COUNTRY for the past?

I hadn't really subscribed to that train of thought...But that subscription becomes stronger with passing DAYS.

Obama HATES the very country he is supposedly the LEADER of. *I* am almost convinced.

He definitely believes it was founded unjustly. He acts as if it deserves to be destroyed.

Forum List

Back