Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Could Walk

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Posted by Van Helsing

Elections have consequences. One consequence of voters' appalling lapse of judgment last November is that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind behind the Muslim atrocities of 9/11, may soon be free to plot future terror attacks at his leisure.

Mohammed and the four others — Waleed bin Attash, Ramzi Binalshibh, Mustafa Ahmad al-Hawsawi and Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali — are accused of orchestrating the attacks that killed 2,973 people on Sept. 11, 2001, and will now be tried in a courtroom down the street from the World Trade Center.
We all know they're guilty. But in a civilian circus of a trial, information gathered through means of which our liberal rulers disapprove — e.g., waterboarding — will be inadmissible. In O.J. could walk, so could K.S.M.

Maybe that's what it will take for people to understand just how insane and disgusting it was to put a leftist punk in charge of our country.

Lawmakers and victims' families expressed outrage Friday that President Obama has approved a recommendation to try self-proclaimed Sept. 11 architect Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other Guantanamo Bay to New York to face trial in a civilian federal court.
"These terrorists planned and executed the mass murder of thousands of innocent Americans. Treating them like common criminals is unconscionable," Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, said in a statement.
"This, I think, will go down as one of the worst decisions any president has ever made," said Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y.
"The only thing they are going to do is give them a stage to mock us … and this makes me sick to my stomach," said Tim Brown, a former New York City firefighter and founder of Thebravest.com, a group that is petitioning the administration not to bring terrorists to civilian courts.
If Khalid Sheikh Mohammad's next masterpiece involves a mushroom cloud, there may come a day when people are torn apart by angry mobs on mere suspicion of having voted for the traitors who are doing this to our country.
http://www.moonbattery.com/

I doubt he will walk , What happens when the lawyers have no defense they, put the government on trial.
What will defiantly happen is Ilsam will get it chance its make its case for jihad.
Western culture will be put on trial .The progressives and there Islamic allies with get to further denigrate the west and further shake confidence in the foundations of Free speech capitalism liberty and justice.
With the Media and progressives pulling down the west, it will be a giant step to destroying the west.

I doubt he will walk , What happens when the lawyers have no defense they, put the government on trial.
What will defiantly happen is Ilsam will get it chance its make its case for jihad.
Western culture will be put on trial .The progressives and there Islamic allies with get to further denigrate the west and further shake confidence in the foundations of Free speech capitalism liberty and justice.
With the Media and progressives pulling down the west, it will be a giant step to destroying the west.

This will also expose what our CIA did to capture him and if there are any missteps, example, the non reading of miranda rights, it's quite possible that he could be set free.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Could Walk

Not a chance - all federal courts - military or civilians - are corrupted to their core. They would have never agreed to "try" him in a civilian court if there was a chance that he was going to get a fair trial.

Padilla Jury Opens Pandora’s Box

The jury, of course, had no idea of what was at stake. It was a patriotic jury that appeared in court with one row of jurors dressed in red, one in white, and one in blue (Peter Whoriskey, Washington Post, August 17, 2007). It was a jury primed to be psychologically and emotionally manipulated by federal prosecutors desperate for a conviction for which there was little, if any, supporting evidence. For the jury, patriotism required that they strike a blow for America against terrorism. No member of this jury was going to return home to accusations of letting off a person who has been portrayed as a terrorist in the US media for five years.

This will also expose what our CIA did to capture him and if there are any missteps, example, the non reading of miranda rights, it's quite possible that he could be set free.

Cops don't have to read miranda rights any longer and the CIA has no jurisdiction over American citizens, the FBI does. Besides the scum bag is not a citizen of this country, therefore the CIA has jurisdiction and since he is not a citizen does not have to read him any rights.

Cops don't have to read miranda rights any longer and the CIA has no jurisdiction over American citizens, the FBI does. Besides the scum bag is not a citizen of this country, therefore the CIA has jurisdiction and since he is not a citizen does not have to read him any rights.

Yep, you have indeed escaped from a psych ward:

The Confession Backfired

by Paul Craig Roberts

Mohammed’s confession admits to 31 planned and actual attacks all over the world, including blowing up the Panama Canal and assassinating presidents Carter and Clinton and the Pope. Having taken responsibility for the whole ball of wax along with everything else that he could imagine, he was the entire show. No other terrorists needed."

And so if he is not a citizen, how do you get a jury of his peers?

The Confession Backfired

by Paul Craig Roberts

Mohammed’s confession admits to 31 planned and actual attacks all over the world, including blowing up the Panama Canal and assassinating presidents Carter and Clinton and the Pope. Having taken responsibility for the whole ball of wax along with everything else that he could imagine, he was the entire show. No other terrorists needed."

What does that have to do with what I posted????????? :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:
Talk about fucking nuts!

Last edited:

And so if he is not a citizen, how do you get a jury of his peers?

If he's not a citizen how is he entitled to a jury of his peers?

While this I admit is an important issue I cannot help to think that the WH is loving how everyone will focus on this rather then what they are up to next. It is getting difficult to stay on top of what they are doing!

The Confession Backfired

by Paul Craig Roberts

What does that have to do with what I posted????????? :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:
Talk about fucking nuts!

Yes, let's talk about fucking nuts, you.

Where did they get the FACTS for the indictment?

Have you read the indictment?

.:eek:

LOL he was not ARRESTED and had no Miranda rights. Another reason that these turds should not go to a civilian trial.

What should have already been over or at least coming to a close will now start all over and cost millions if not Billions more of Taxpayers dollars. It will be years of filing briefs before KSM and partners are ever brought to trial. And I promise the first one will be speedy trial. We can sit here and argue that he doesn't have that right as a non citizen, but he is in a US Court on US Soil............Lawyers will file anything to extend their paychecks.

Mr Obama, Screwed us again.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
can't believe I voted for Obama, won't happen again:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You and millions upon millions of others.

His polling numbers are looking " God Awful" now just wait until this sinks into the minds of the American public. Like Willow tree said, " It's a gold mine for Republicans.":clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOL he was not ARRESTED and had no Miranda rights. Another reason that these turds should not go to a civilian trial.

That's my point entirely, how are you going to give protection under the constitution to enemy combatants who have never been covered under the constitution. Make it up as you go along?

What if you get a liberal judge in there who determines with his liberal mind that these terrorists should have been given Miranda rights? The constitution addresses this for U.S citizens but not for enemy combatants.

The law has not yet been written to try foreign enemy combatants in civilian courts under the protection of the U.S constitution. It's never been done before, not in our 200 year history.

I am with another poster on this one, it's more about trying our own CIA than it is the terrorists.

Last edited:

The Confession Backfired

by Paul Craig Roberts

Talk about fucking nuts!

Yes, let's talk about fucking nuts, you.

Where did they get the FACTS for the indictment?

Have you read the indictment?

.:eek:

I never posted anything on this. What the fuck are you talking about????!!!!!!
:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back