Khalid Sheik Mohammed: "I Gave A Lot Of False Information" To Make Torture Stop

And media matters.. go fucking figure...

You're on par with being an extreme leftist partisan tool.. right with Chris, Bobo the Assclown, and Irefag... congrats... you made it to the idiot club

Hey pea brain, here is a revolutionary idea... the media matters link has a Fox video link, so why don't you WATCH the video, and then your pea will no longer be empty....

The FBI agent gave INTERVIEWS, you know, that's when that person tells his story to a writer.

Ali Soufan Breaks His Silence | Newsweek National News | Newsweek.com

My Tortured Decision - NYT

He even talked on the radio...
FBI: Key Sept. 11 Leads Obtained Without Torture

Listen here

The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.
George Orwell

Hey George, I know WHY...LOL

Yes.. because a singular source inherently discredits all the rest that say otherwise.. without any factual basis whatsoever...

Any wonder why sites like the uber-biased Media Matters cling to his story

Again... you are the one with an extremist bias... and citing sources of an extremist bias nature, yet will scream the minute someone even brings out a source from 'the other side'... typical lib... it's OK for you, but not for others...

Hence why you are the newest uber-partisan troll to make it to the publicized ignore list

Get real here, he would cut your head off with a dull knife if he gets the chance. He might very well have given some false information, but he gave us true information too, that stopped other plots that would have killed more Americans. If it saved just one American life, I would waterboard them all. To hell with being politically correct and when it comes down to it, that's all this B.S is about.

Fox News hosts and contributors have advanced the assertion that the use of harsh interrogation techniques on Khalid Shaikh Mohammed "stopped an attack on the Library Tower in Los Angeles." But the Bush administration said that the attack was thwarted in February 2002 -- more than a year before Mohammed was captured.

It has nothing to do with political correctness, it has to do with the LAW, and breaking it...

Since WHEN is "I broke the law, but...it worked" a defense? The Nazis made the same claims, and we rejected their defense of TORTURE...

And media matters.. go fucking figure...

You're on par with being an extreme leftist partisan tool.. right with Chris, Bobo the Assclown, and Irefag... congrats... you made it to the idiot club

Hey pea brain, here is a revolutionary idea... the media matters link has a Fox video link, so why don't you WATCH the video, and then your pea will no longer be empty....

The FBI agent gave INTERVIEWS, you know, that's when that person tells his story to a writer.

Ali Soufan Breaks His Silence | Newsweek National News | Newsweek.com

My Tortured Decision - NYT

He even talked on the radio...
FBI: Key Sept. 11 Leads Obtained Without Torture

Listen here

The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.
George Orwell

Hey George, I know WHY...LOL

Yes.. because a singular source inherently discredits all the rest that say otherwise.. without any factual basis whatsoever...

Any wonder why sites like the uber-biased Media Matters cling to his story

Again... you are the one with an extremist bias... and citing sources of an extremist bias nature, yet will scream the minute someone even brings out a source from 'the other side'... typical lib... it's OK for you, but not for others...

Hence why you are the newest uber-partisan troll to make it to the publicized ignore list

I figured out your problem...you're a bonafide idiot...

Can you get a more UN-bias take on what an FBI interrogators said that THAT INTERROGATOR speaking in the first person (radio interview) or in an op-ed piece WRITTEN BY THAT FBI interrogator?

Do you try to stuff food in your ears and eat cue tips?

When I have criticized a source, I also show WHO is funding them or WHY their spin is bias...

Yea, the ignore list...translation: I am overmatching so I will cut & run...

See ya COWARD... LMFAO!!!

What irony, the guy trying to make the 9/11 mastermind into a 'victim' is calling someone else an idiot! :lol:

yeah let's give him to the US so he can be set free.:cuckoo:

No, the irony is that pea brain "Nationalists" are ALL the same...

You can proudly join the herd of pea brain nationalists throughout world history...
Hitler had his pea brain supporters...
Stalin had his pea brain supporters...
Pol Pot had his pea brain supporters...
Milošević had his pea brain supporters...

NOW...
Bush & Cheney have THEIR pea brain supporters... the ULTRA patriots...

Although America is a nation of LAWS and not men, THAT doesn't count when OUR despot leaders break the law because THEY are Americans...

It amazes me just how stupid and devoid of morals you right wing pea brains are...did your mother walk upright, or slither along the ground like you?

fascism_not_us.jpg

Bottom line is torture is morally wrong, illegal, and it stands against years of agreements that this country has signed. I think it is disappointing and very revealing that many on the far right, and even the Christian right, support waterboarding and throwing someone against a wall to gain information.

Can you say Hypocrisy?

The true victims are those who actually believe Cheney and his torture crap.

And Pogo, if he gave false information once, why would waterboarding him again give you any better information and how would you know?

Moral cowards.

George Washington would not let the Hessian soldiers be tortured. I guess he must have been a real pussy and liberal.

Yet gerogie had no problem torturing mohawks, so he is a pussy by your definition.

Bottom line is, this guy is a giant douche who deserves whatever he gets, and only morons would complain about it.

You mean morons or anyone who has no moral limits. Yeah, I guess GW and DICK are in one of those categories. Sure, makes sense to me. That thinking is why the GOP is so popular today.

Popular vote Obama only won by about 7% so party popularity doesn't seem to be a factor there jim. However there has not been one person able to prove that torture does not work. This is for the simple fact that it does work. Its funny how Americans are ok with sending us soldiers overseas to defend freedom at the risk of our own lives but dont want to mistreat the same people who wish death to us both and have burned our civilians alive and tortured and cut the heads of our comrades off on television as if it were a sport. But to each his own I guess.

All these radical righties are a bunch of cowards. On the morning of 9-11 after the attacks which my wife and I watched on TV (the second one) I got my keys and headed for the door. My wife asked "where are you going?". I said "I'm going to work, terrorism only works if we become terrified".

But all the cowardly righties immediately said , "throw out all our principles and save me from the scary terrorists".

I'd rather die in a terrorist attack than live under a fascist regime like Bush and Cheney tried to create.

The reason righties think that torture works is because they know it would work on them, they are such cowards.

For people ready to die for their cause, torture is no deterrant and does not work.

Yeah.. terrorist would never try and save face, etc.. make his sworn enemy look like they did not do their job.. etc... :rolleyes:

Unfortunate for you pea brains, there are FBI interrogators that back up Khalid Sheik Mohammed...

AND it is becoming clear that Bush & Cheney sanctioned torture NOT to protect America or prevent further attacks, but to justify their immoral invasion of Iraq, by forcing detainees to say Iraq was connected to al Qaeda and 911...

You don't know the first thing about interrogation do you? I can tell the whole process is a complete mystery to you.

All these radical righties are a bunch of cowards. On the morning of 9-11 after the attacks which my wife and I watched on TV (the second one) I got my keys and headed for the door. My wife asked "where are you going?". I said "I'm going to work, terrorism only works if we become terrified".

But all the cowardly righties immediately said , "throw out all our principles and save me from the scary terrorists".

I'd rather die in a terrorist attack than live under a fascist regime like Bush and Cheney tried to create.

The reason righties think that torture works is because they know it would work on them, they are such cowards.

For people ready to die for their cause, torture is no deterrant and does not work.

Keep telling us how scary brave you are. I watched 9/11 from the Pentagon with the smoke of 184 bodies blowing in my face.

What righties favor (thanks for wanting to put words in our mouths, but we can speak for ourselves) is because moderation in the defense of freedom and the American way of life is no virtue.

Torture is not even considered. We're just talking about water-boarding. You can call a daisy a rocket launcher, but it's still a daisy. Water-boarding is not torture. If it were, we wouldn't do it to our troops in training.

Enhanced techniques are not the first resort, they are the last resort. What you scary brave people want to leave us with is nothing. "Oh, he doesn't want to talk? Well, I guess we're done here then."

The reason water-boarding works is that we ask them confirmation questions dumb ass. Just like Woodward did in his books. We have knowledge and we look to interrogatee to confirm what we know and add fullness to the story. We don't really ask many questions we are completely in the dark about the answers. That would be poor interrogation technique.

bfd...i went right back to work as well, everyone i know did.

are you actually claiming the no dem said anything about possible terrorists attacks on US soil? do you ever see anything in non partisan way or is it just the prism that republicans are evil and democrats good?

are you actually claiming the no dem said anything about possible terrorists attacks on US soil? do you ever see anything in non partisan way or is it just the prism that republicans are evil and democrats good?

Look you guys are the ones defending the use of toture. You are the ones with the knee jerk defense of someone from your party. As I've said before on this site, if Nancy Pelosi or any other Dem acted as an enabler for the Bush torture regime they should also be prosecuted for war crimes.

By the way, waterboarding is torture and is prohibited by US treaty and law, unless you are going to claim that it does not cause"physical pain or suffering" which is the definition of torture.

Look you guys are the ones defending the use of toture. You are the ones with the knee jerk defense of someone from your party. As I've said before on this site, if Nancy Pelosi or any other Dem acted as an enabler for the Bush torture regime they should also be prosecuted for war crimes.

By the way, waterboarding is torture and is prohibited by US treaty and law, unless you are going to claim that it does not cause"physical pain or suffering" which is the definition of torture.

not true, what took place with the enhanced techniques has not YET been determined by a court of law to be torture. your opinion, the presidents opinion at this point have little or no meaning. but i know you hate the principle of presumption of innocence....

Forum List

Back