Khalid Sheik Mohammed: "I Gave A Lot Of False Information" To Make Torture Stop

invading iraq didn't solve the "terror ideology". Had it, then you pussy motherfuckers wouldn't still be using the same, tired fucking talking point that was busy being used back when Ken Mehlman headed the gop. Seriously, you are no one to tell anyone else about deep topics given how waterlogged your retarded fucking posts are in this thread.

Why on earth would you think invading Iraq would solve the terror ideology? Who ever said it would?

Saddam was a mad man, and he needed to be stopped. Democrats didnt care about the people being tortured and murdered under Saddams tyranical regime, so they needed to be coerced with the threat WMDs. Personally, i never gave a shit about the WMDs, i was just happy someone finally put a stop to that lunatic. In the future, other evil dictators will think twice about doing the things Saddam did, because the days when you could get away with that crap are over, or at least it should be that way.

I believe the US should be in the business of assasinating dictators around the world. Mugabe should be next.

Last edited:
WOW you fucking slime ball...comparing accidental deaths to American sons & daughters being sent to their premature deaths because of an unnecessary war of ideology?

Talk about disrespect for our troops... you are SCUM...

Um, you have got to be the biggest moron on these boards. You just compared accidental deaths to deaths from an unnecessary war of TERRORIST ideology, yet now you are complaining about his comparison to the Iraq war? You should try and find a childrens message board to debate things. This site is a bit above your head i think.

invading iraq didn't solve the "terror ideology". Had it, then you pussy motherfuckers wouldn't still be using the same, tired fucking talking point that was busy being used back when Ken Mehlman headed the gop. Seriously, you are no one to tell anyone else about deep topics given how waterlogged your retarded fucking posts are in this thread.

Hey dumb motherfucker! I sent you away to school. Why are you still here?

If you knew anything about anything you would know why what you just posted makes you look like an stupid, ill-informed dumb ass. But you don't. So you have to sit there with your bare face hanging out, looking at the screen in consternation.

What's pretty clear is you don't know a fucking thing about interrogation.

listen, motherfucker... if I used the exact same methods that you WANT SO BAD TO VALIDATE, again, I could make you admit that you have a giant gaping vagina stuck between your twat protecting legs. That is the cold hard fact that makes you react like a bitch. AND, it's EXACTLY why we don't see any of your talking head heroes taking the pepsi fucking challenge for the sake of their charities. By all means, deflect however you need to, shit digger.

Listen you dumb fucking ****-faced blow hard. You do not know shit about anything. You are a pathetic shit for brains who trolls messageboards as a psuedolife instead of having one.

Now that we have that straight....the point of doing any of this is to get good intelligence. That is interrogation. So far from being a deflection, it is the point of the exercise. The fact that you are so ill-informed that you think it is a deflection speaks volumes about your ignorance of the topic.

Now run along to school little boy.

OWNED!

TORTURE IS NOT GOOD "INTERROGATION" YOU FUCKING RANCID COCK WEASEL. THAT IS THE GIANT, NEON FUCKING LIGHT, FLASHING BUZZKILL THAT BECOMES EXTREMELY APPARENT WHEN EVERYONE FROM MOHAMMED TO THE LAST FUCKING GOP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TELLS TO THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING ABOUT FALSE STATEMENTS.

Please, motherfucker, GIVE a person like me the opportunity to show you just how fucking retarded your kind are. I'd LOVE to donate, per minute of torture, to your cause of choice. Crying that someone else doesn't know what the fuck INTERROGATION is despite the fucking carbon copy testimony from those WHO HAVE BEEN TORTURED pretty much indicates what kind of a fucking farce your input it.

Now go hide behind your rhetoric, you limp dicked brave keyboard soldier. Here's the words of someone who knows more than you've ever known on the subject:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwHd5tuneeM[/ame]

Pwned, indeed, motherfucker.

Um, you have got to be the biggest moron on these boards. You just compared accidental deaths to deaths from an unnecessary war of TERRORIST ideology, yet now you are complaining about his comparison to the Iraq war? You should try and find a childrens message board to debate things. This site is a bit above your head i think.

If you knew anything about anything you would know why what you just posted makes you look like an stupid, ill-informed dumb ass. But you don't. So you have to sit there with your bare face hanging out, looking at the screen in consternation.

The only thing you sent away for were your retro My Little Pony dolls, bitch. It must really deflate your ego hearing John Mccain say the exact same thing as Mohammed above, eh dude? yea, I kinda figured your impotent little bubble would pop as soon as someone bitchslapped you with evidence above and beyond your stale fucking rhetoric.

:rofl:

:cool:

Tell me more about how you are ill informed you non-evidence posting, anal baster!

:lol:

Why on earth would you think invading Iraq would solve the terror ideology? Who ever said it would?

Saddam was a mad man, and he needed to be stopped. Democrats didnt care about the people being tortured and murdered under Saddams tyranical regime, so they needed to be coerced with the threat WMDs. Personally, i never gave a shit about the WMDs, i was just happy someone finally put a stop to that lunatic. In the future, other evil dictators will think twice about doing the things Saddam did, because the days when you could get away with that crap are over, or at least it should be that way.

I believe the US should be in the business of assasinating dictators around the world. Mugabe should be next.

"Terrorist ideology" is the exact rebuttal you used to validate the invasion. Are you seriously this fucking dense that you can't scroll the fuck up? do I need to quote you or will you run and fucking cry if I press the point?

There are a lot of mad men in the world. Welcome to fucking reality. Making excuses for THAT action against THAT man as if it validates your bullshit mobile chem weapons labs PROOF means two things: jack and shit.

And, when you start validating the action of nations assassinating unwanted regimes then don't get your pussy too worked up when someone comes along and assassinates OUR regimes. Or, did you fucking think American's are supermen who can deflect bullets? Any other vile monsters you want to mention or are you waiting for the next issue of GOP Talking Point Magazine to find out who the next name to drop for political expedience?

It must really deflate your ego hearing John Mccain say the exact same thing as Mohammed above, eh dude?

McCain readily admits that he told the Vietnamese everything they wanted to know when he was tortured. "Everyone has a breaking point" i believe were the words he used.

Torture works very well, which is why its been used for thousands of years by every culture in the world.

Last edited:
listen, motherfucker... if I used the exact same methods that you WANT SO BAD TO VALIDATE, again, I could make you admit that you have a giant gaping vagina stuck between your twat protecting legs. That is the cold hard fact that makes you react like a bitch. AND, it's EXACTLY why we don't see any of your talking head heroes taking the pepsi fucking challenge for the sake of their charities. By all means, deflect however you need to, shit digger.

Listen you dumb fucking ****-faced blow hard. You do not know shit about anything. You are a pathetic shit for brains who trolls messageboards as a psuedolife instead of having one.

Now that we have that straight....the point of doing any of this is to get good intelligence. That is interrogation. So far from being a deflection, it is the point of the exercise. The fact that you are so ill-informed that you think it is a deflection speaks volumes about your ignorance of the topic.

OWNED!

TORTURE IS NOT GOOD "INTERROGATION" YOU FUCKING RANCID COCK WEASEL. THAT IS THE GIANT, NEON FUCKING LIGHT, FLASHING BUZZKILL THAT BECOMES EXTREMELY APPARENT WHEN EVERYONE FROM MOHAMMED TO THE LAST FUCKING GOP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TELLS TO THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING ABOUT FALSE STATEMENTS.

Please, motherfucker, GIVE a person like me the opportunity to show you just how fucking retarded your kind are. I'd LOVE to donate, per minute of torture, to your cause of choice. Crying that someone else doesn't know what the fuck INTERROGATION is despite the fucking carbon copy testimony from those WHO HAVE BEEN TORTURED pretty much indicates what kind of a fucking farce your input it.

Now go hide behind your rhetoric, you limp dicked brave keyboard soldier. Here's the words of someone who knows more than you've ever known on the subject:

Each post from you is more and more pathetic. Exposing your ignorance to a greater and greater extent. This is all that todays educational system has left us with. An unthinking, witless drone. Not capable of independent thought himself, he is forced to speak the words of others over and over regardless of the sense it make in context.

If I thought it would help, I would take you to school and show you the error of your ways. But alas, I've dealt with your pathetic skullful of decaying dung before and I realize what a waste of time it is.

Interrogation illicits information. Much like cross-examination, an interrogator rarely asks a question he does not know the answer to. If they are lying, the interrogator knows. The questions asked by the interrogator are to increase the depth of knowledge on a topic or expose a new area for examination at a future time. It isn't some grand fishing expedition.

Now keep being a drone dumb shit.

It must really deflate your ego hearing John Mccain say the exact same thing as Mohammed above, eh dude?

McCain readily admits that he told the Vietnamese everything they wanted to know when he was tortured. "Everyone has a breaking point" i believe were the words he used.

Torture works very well, which is why its been used for thousands of years.

HA!

yea, dude... and nothing says "works" like having to invent a whole fucking range of objects meant to inspire more fear since, apparently, torture in general works!

Like I said, motherfucker, I'ld LOVE to test your theory on you. You think I can't make you insist you have 9 legs and a fucking tail? Seriously, motherfucker, LET someone prove to you what your stupid fucking ass can't seem to fathom.

The only thing you sent away for were your retro My Little Pony dolls, bitch. It must really deflate your ego hearing John Mccain say the exact same thing as Mohammed above, eh dude? yea, I kinda figured your impotent little bubble would pop as soon as someone bitchslapped you with evidence above and beyond your stale fucking rhetoric.

Tell me more about how you are ill informed you non-evidence posting, anal baster!

There is no one on this board that posts less evidence than you. By contrast, there is hardly anyone on this board that posts more evidence than me. You live in such a glass house on the impotent part, I wouldn't be casting stones if I were you. Still pumping your blow up doll Shoggie?

Now run along before you get hurt.

HA!

yea, dude... and nothing says "works" like having to invent a whole fucking range of objects meant to inspire more fear since, apparently, torture in general works!

Like I said, motherfucker, I'ld LOVE to test your theory on you. You think I can't make you insist you have 9 legs and a fucking tail? Seriously, motherfucker, LET someone prove to you what your stupid fucking ass can't seem to fathom.

I'd love to use torture on you, but you'd have to actually know something for it work. :eusa_whistle:

"Terrorist ideology" is the exact rebuttal you used to validate the invasion. Are you seriously this fucking dense that you can't scroll the fuck up? do I need to quote you or will you run and fucking cry if I press the point?

By all means, make your feeble attempt to quote me saying that we invaded Iraq because of terrorists. You wont find such a quote anywhere.

Like I said, motherfucker, I'ld LOVE to test your theory on you. You think I can't make you insist you have 9 legs and a fucking tail?

Of course you could torture me to make me insist that. You can make people tell you anything you want by torturing them, including making them tell the truth.

OWNED!

Each post from you is more and more pathetic. Exposing your ignorance to a greater and greater extent. This is all that todays educational system has left us with. An unthinking, witless drone. Not capable of independent thought himself, he is forced to speak the words of others over and over regardless of the sense it make in context.

If I thought it would help, I would take you to school and show you the error of your ways. But alas, I've dealt with your pathetic skullful of decaying dung before and I realize what a waste of time it is.

Interrogation illicits information. Much like cross-examination, an interrogator rarely asks a question he does not know the answer to. If they are lying, the interrogator knows. The questions asked by the interrogator are to increase the depth of knowledge on a topic or expose a new area for examination at a future time. It isn't some grand fishing expedition.

Now keep being a drone dumb shit.

Ahh.. I see you chose to hide behind shit talking rather than provide your own non-rhetorical evidence. Public schools indeed, pussy.

l66206930430_3490.jpg

Hey, why don't you talk to yourself in the mirror some other time. I'm not interested in your Stuart Smalley self-affirmations. TORTURE doesn't illicit truthful information. Again, this is why bitches like you and Hannity pass on the opportunity to prove your stupid fucking theory and earn charity money. You know goddamn well I could make you admit whatever I WANT you to admit with the right "interrogation" tools. Even if you don't want to admit it here where you are busy dislodging my foot from your ass.

Again, take it from a man who knows more about it than you ever will, you brave internet hawk. Nothing says insight quite like you pompous fucking interweb bravado.

There is no one on this board that posts less evidence than you. By contrast, there is hardly anyone on this board that posts more evidence than me. You live in such a glass house on the impotent part, I wouldn't be casting stones if I were you. Still pumping your blow up doll Shoggie?

Now run along before you get hurt.

Well gosh, Thats pretty fucking funny since anyone with ten fingers and a fucking keyboard can SCROLL UP!

posts more evidence than YOU? :LOL: that is RICH! Kinda like that mountain of fucking evidence you've posted THUS FAR HERE IN THIS THREAD, eh bitch?

SEE ANY GOOD MCCAIN VIDEOS LATELY?

:thup:

But, please, come MAKE me run along motherfucker. Come get your brave internet facade on and start swinging through the fucking screen!

HA!

I'd love to use torture on you, but you'd have to actually know something for it work. :eusa_whistle:

Dude. re-read that sentence again. It doesn't even make sense. So, the one being TORTURED needs to know HOW TORTURE WORKS for it to WORK?!?!

yea dude.. keep using words like PWN!

:clap2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHFAPOEFNHAIRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BURNED, motherfucker.

By all means, make your feeble attempt to quote me saying that we invaded Iraq because of terrorists. You wont find such a quote anywhere.

Notice the same thing could be said about the Iraq War but it didn't deter your side from pitching a bitch for the last 6 years. :eusa_whistle:

WOW you fucking slime ball...comparing accidental deaths to American sons & daughters being sent to their premature deaths because of an unnecessary war of ideology?

*yawn*

HA!

Dude. re-read that sentence again. It doesn't even make sense. So, the one being TORTURED needs to know HOW TORTURE WORKS for it to WORK?!?!

BURNED, motherfucker.

DUH!!!

Again, you expose your ignorance. The point of the torture is to get information from your dumb ass. Since you have no information or clearly any actual thought at all, the effort would be lost on you. I could get no information from you.

To put it in simple terms that even a moron like you might be able to understand -- You can't get blood out of a turnip.

Now go away boy, you bother me.

I think its YOU that neds to re-read his post. He said "I'd love to use torture on you, but you'd have to actually know something for it work."

He said you would have to know SOMETHING, not "how torture works."

You are such a dipshit Shogun. Its fun watching you put your foot in your mouth though. Say something else to amuse me now.

BURNED, motherfucker.

DUH!!!

Again, you expose your ignorance. The point of the torture is to get information from your dumb ass. Since you have no information or clearly any actual thought at all, the effort would be lost on you. I could get no information from you.

To put it in simple terms that even a moron like you might be able to understand -- You can't get blood out of a turnip.

Now go away boy, you bother me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

way to try and clean up your mess, dude!

After all, lord knows every motherfucker who has EVER been tortured was a goddamn MASTER OF INTERROGATION!

Of COURSE you'd want to run away now, eh lil bitch? I just busted your ass saying more dumb shit than you've mustered intelligent thoughts so far this year! Of COURSE you'd want to disengage NOW!

Again, WHY ARE YOU NOT BUSY POUNDING ME WITH EVIDENCE, MOTHERFUCKER? YOU KNOW, LIKE THE MCCAIN VIDEO ABOVE? Trust me, bitch, the answer to that question is REAL fucking clear. And just think.. no one needed to pull your fucking fingernails off to figure it out!

:thup:

*yawn*

Thats it? Nowhere did i say we invaded Iraq because of terrorism. Dude, you arent paying attention to the words you are reading.

I simply pointed out that Bfgrn mentioned the war that terrorist have started because of their ideology, then i mentioned that Tech_Esq used the Iraq war comparison. I merely pointed out what other people said.

You are dumb. Thank you for amusing me, as i commanded you to do in my previous post.

Forum List

Back