keys to the kingdom

I see. So human lifespans were changed from 900 years to 120 years. Was that done by magic?

Shall I take this to mean that humans typically lived for 900 before Noah embarked on his pleasure cruise?

Fascinating.

It's written in a history book -- the Bible.

As to why longevity was shortened after the flood, it could be due to more genetic code defects from entropy. Other theories have to do with gamma ray radiation as God punished the people who were Noah's descendants -- us.

You can read the science papers here.

https://amendez.com/NAES/Noahs_Ark_Articles_files/NAS The Scientific Evidence for Biblical Longevity.pdf

http://www.kolbecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Genetic-Entropy-Recorded-in-the-Bible.pdf

Do you expect to be taken seriously with that nonsense?

Correct. It’s ludicrous to believe that humans lived to be 900 years old. That’s why the various bibles are not science / history texts.

wrong ...

Right. No stories of walking fish. No stories of apes walking bipedal. We have no past common ancestors living today. It didn't happen. If we had walking fish, they would be walking today in different forms via natural selection.

according to your logic, recorded history should have stories beginning 6,000 yeas ago with accounts of adam and eve, where are those ...

In the Bible.

for recorded evolution just chose a topic, transportation -

You are colossal nincompoop :laugh:. Evolution has to do with biology.

The explanation for transportation is God gave me a brain to use so we can have technological breakthroughs.
The explanation for transportation is God gave me a brain to use so we can have technological breakthroughs.

wrong ...

View attachment 288477

technology is not a physiological transfer of knowledge that is not possible but proof of the metaphysical transfer from one being to the next.

your brain is dead, christian the transition from one being into another as the above example is a metaphysical phenomena, spiritual in nature of a purity living beings are able to master. evolution as predicated through the Almighty, the religion of antiquity, can not evolve through sin - , as the very basis against life's extinction. good luck with your forged acceptance as a ticket to the Everlasting.

according to your logic, recorded history should have stories beginning 6,000 yeas ago with accounts of adam and eve, where are those ...

In the Bible.

where are your mommy and daddy buried, do you visit their tombstone ...

we are not discussing the historical accuracy or the lost wisdom of the collective past writings (all lost) of antiquity - but the distortions incorporated in a single publication generated over a century into a forgery of a true religion it serves to suppress for no other reason than base political objectives of the very people it is meant to admonish. bond.

I can see that you have come unhinged because I whipped you putrid butt in front of all these people :laugh:.
I can see that you have come unhinged because I whipped you putrid butt in front of all these people :laugh:.

by name calling, seems you are who has been reduced to being infantile ...

We have great flood stories around the world, but how come there aren't any evolution stories around the world? There aren't any written history about evolution. No stories of walking fish from the seas or returning to the seas. No stories of apes walking bipedal. No stories fitting the evolution timeline.

try another topic - shelter

images
images

how many skyscrapers were built 6,000 years ago bond - despite what your holy book tells you. about evolution - non in sediment layers to date.

That’s a joke, right?

Evolution is a joke and you are one who fell for it :laugh:.

Longevity in the past has been documented.

Today, we are living shorter lives. It's probably around 90, down from 120. This shows entropy and that evolution doesn't happen.

Last edited:
That’s a joke, right?

Evolution is a joke and you are one who fell for it :laugh:.

Longevity in the past has been documented.

Today, we are living shorter lives. It's probably around 90, down from 120. This shows entropy and that evolution doesn't happen.
Your conspiracy theories about evolution are littered through many threads.

What documentation can you supply to support the silliness of people living for 900 years?

Again, you fell for the joke and fake science of evolution. There were several lies (fraud) that was determined under evolution. We already discussed the racism and genocide associated with evolution. Why do you not have any evidence for evolution?

I suppose we can discuss it here because evolution is a religion to the secular and atheist scientists. It is based on no God and creation. It's all faith-based because no evidence backs it up except for microevolution and God created that. Thus, you are on the conspiracist side. God wrote his autobiography which real science backs up. Your BS conspiracy theories came later circa 1850s written by atheists -- James Hutton, Charles Lyell, and Charles Darwin.

Anyway, we are done as I've demonstrated longevity through science and history. Why can't your puny brain explain how we should be living longer if we are evolving? Our longevity is getting shorter. Where is the evolution in that?

We will all die of global warming once the magnetic field weakens. That's due to God, not humans and CO2.

Anyway, the 120 years max lifespan may be coincidence. God may not have put a limit on human lives. It just turned out Adam and Eve's ancestors lived 900+ years while people after the flood live less, around 120 years, now down to around 90. I think the Christians will live longer than the atheists because their science is wrong and based on evolution. Really. Today is about what foods to avoid instead of what foods are good for you with evolution and its fake science.

Again, you fell for the joke and fake science of evolution. There were several lies (fraud) that was determined. We already discussed the racism and genocide associated with evolution. Why do you not have any evidence for evolution? I suppose we can discuss it here because it's a religion to the secular and atheist scientists. It's all faith-based because no evidence backs it up except for microevolution and God created that. Thus, you are on the conspiracist side. God wrote his autobiography which real science backs up. Your BS conspiracy theories came later circa 1850s.

Anyway, we are done as I've demonstrated longevity through science and history. Why can't your puny brain explain how we should be living longer if we are evolving? Our longevity is getting shorter. We will all die of global warming once the magnetic field weakens. That's due to God, not humans and CO2. Where is the evolution in that?

Anyway, the 120 years max lifespan may be coincidence. God may not have put a limit on human lives. It just turned out Adam and Eve's ancestors lived 900+ years while people after the flood live less, around 120 years, now down to around 90. I think the Christians will live longer than the atheists because their science is wrong and based on evolution. Really. Today is about what foods to avoid instead of what foods are good for you with evolution and its fake science.

Your conspiracy theories regarding science are yours to argue with your cohorts at creation.com. Your broad, sweeping conspiracy theory that paleontology, chemistry, biology, earth science, etc. being one vast conspiracy is laughable.

So, it seems you agree that there is no evidence that humans ever lived for 900 years.

As a biblical literalist, you're always going to need excuses and conspiracy theories to explain the absurdities of literal, biblical doctrine.

Again, you fell for the joke and fake science of evolution. There were several lies (fraud) that was determined under evolution. We already discussed the racism and genocide associated with evolution. Why do you not have any evidence for evolution?

I suppose we can discuss it here because evolution is a religion to the secular and atheist scientists. It is based on no God and creation. It's all faith-based because no evidence backs it up except for microevolution and God created that. Thus, you are on the conspiracist side. God wrote his autobiography which real science backs up. Your BS conspiracy theories came later circa 1850s written by atheists -- James Hutton, Charles Lyell, and Charles Darwin.

Anyway, we are done as I've demonstrated longevity through science and history. Why can't your puny brain explain how we should be living longer if we are evolving? Our longevity is getting shorter. Where is the evolution in that?

We will all die of global warming once the magnetic field weakens. That's due to God, not humans and CO2.

wrong ...

This protective bubble shields Earth from radiation that’s constantly streaming from the sun. In the planet’s 4.6-billion-year history, the field has frequently flipped, swapping magnetic north and south, and some research suggests that another flip may be on the geological horizon. While fears of a looming geomagnetic apocalypse are overblown, a magnetic reversal could have many damaging impacts, from increased radiation exposure to technological disruptions, which makes understanding these historic flips more than just a scientific curiosity.
The scientists who conducted the study are still unsure why the magnetic field is weakening, but one likely reason is that Earth's magnetic poles are getting ready to flip, said Rune Floberghagen, the ESA's Swarm mission manager. In fact, the data suggest magnetic north is moving toward Siberia.

nothing new there christian, the magnetic field's modest impact on life. your lack of remorse either is nothing new for the pollution your forged religion is all to willing to accommodate, the handywork of helpless, irrational sinners.

wrong ...

It's right for a 6,000 yr old Earth. There is no long time. The max this planet can have inhabitants is around 20,000 years and then the magnetic field goes away. We are observing the magnetic field getting weaker -- Is Earth's Magnetic Field Flipping Soon? | Space. The magnetic field weakening is evidence for a young Earth. We have not observed any pole reversals.

We haven't had any AGW cause flooding because of Archimedes principle. This is observable.

In the planet’s 4.6-billion-year history, the field has frequently flipped, swapping magnetic north and south, and some research suggests that another flip may be on the geological horizon.

This is not observable. Just like AGW is not observable. What evidence do you have for the polarity reversal? All you have is the magnetic field weakening, but I said it will continue to weaken. The Earth is like a giant battery, but the charge lasts thousands of years, but eventually is used up.

wrong ...

It's right for a 6,000 yr old Earth. There is no long time. The max this planet can have inhabitants is around 20,000 years and then the magnetic field goes away. We are observing the magnetic field getting weaker -- Is Earth's Magnetic Field Flipping Soon? | Space. The magnetic field weakening is evidence for a young Earth. We have not observed any pole reversals.

We haven't had any AGW cause flooding because of Archimedes principle. This is observable.

In the planet’s 4.6-billion-year history, the field has frequently flipped, swapping magnetic north and south, and some research suggests that another flip may be on the geological horizon.

This is not observable. Just like AGW is not observable. What evidence do you have for the polarity reversal? All you have is the magnetic field weakening, but I said it will continue to weaken. The Earth is like a giant battery, but the charge lasts thousands of years, but eventually is used up.
The max this planet can have inhabitants is around 20,000 years and then the magnetic field goes away.

:cuckoo: - there will be inhabitants on this planet till the sun implodes, despite irrational religious zealots, christians. evolution, secular humhabitism will prevail.

This is not observable. Just like AGW is not observable. What evidence do you have for the polarity reversal? All you have is the magnetic field weakening, but I said it will continue to weaken.

the evidence for your response was provided above - there is as little reason to believe what you say as there is in your phony 4th century religion you use to persecute and victimize the innocent. grow up bond, find a better reason to be living than the one you are presently using.

there will be inhabitants on this planet till the sun implodes, despite irrational religious zealots, christians. evolution, secular humhabitism will prevail.

It's the same difference, but with no magnetic field we all burn to death from radiation. Nobody dies from too much CO2.

there is as little reason to believe what you say

It's not what I say, it's a fact the magnetic field is weakening. You didn't answer my question asking for the evidence of a pole reversal. That has never happened and been observed. Your science needs to be backed up more, but there isn't much evidence for it. Even with increasing CO2, we find cooling and warming cycles. The magnetic field fluctuates, so it explains the cooling and warming cycles better.

there will be inhabitants on this planet till the sun implodes, despite irrational religious zealots, christians. evolution, secular humhabitism will prevail.

It's the same difference, but with no magnetic field we all burn to death from radiation. Nobody dies from too much CO2.

there is as little reason to believe what you say

It's not what I say, it's a fact the magnetic field is weakening. You didn't answer my question asking for the evidence of a pole reversal. That has never happened and been observed. Your science needs to be backed up more, but there isn't much evidence for it. Even with increasing CO2, we find cooling and warming cycles. The magnetic field fluctuates, so it explains the cooling and warming cycles better.

that was my first response, it has never not been in fluctuation since the planet formation ...

This protective bubble shields Earth from radiation that’s constantly streaming from the sun. In the planet’s 4.6-billion-year history, the field has frequently flipped, swapping magnetic north and south, and some research suggests that another flip may be on the geological horizon. While fears of a looming geomagnetic apocalypse are overblown, a magnetic reversal could have many damaging impacts, from increased radiation exposure to technological disruptions, which makes understanding these historic flips more than just a scientific curiosity.

The scientists who conducted the study are still unsure why the magnetic field is weakening, but one likely reason is that Earth's magnetic poles are getting ready to flip, said Rune Floberghagen, the ESA's Swarm mission manager. In fact, the data suggest magnetic north is moving toward Siberia.

Nobody dies from too much CO2.

we know you are not a humanist but really what is your point - your not dying from it so who cares.

India air pollution at 'unbearable levels'

India air pollution at 'unbearable levels', Delhi minister says

upload_2019-11-10_10-22-2.jpeg

the above caption represents two evils - pollution and greed, world habitat destruction. something only a christian sinner would embrace as defensible, bond. cattle and chickens are nothing but commodity for the 4th century christian forged religion of convenience, history of selfishness and greed for themselves.

the above caption represents two evils - pollution and greed, world habitat destruction. something only a christian sinner would embrace as defensible, bond. cattle and chickens are nothing but commodity for the 4th century christian forged religion of convenience, history of selfishness and greed for themselves.

You did not read that I am for fossil fuel pollution control. I am for air pollution control and clean water in nature. I'm not fossil fuel denier tho, but one for regulation and taxation.

Furthermore, it is the libs who are destroying our tropical forests and turning it into farmland for biofuels and agriculture. I rather save the forests as much as possible. It means don't just turn our land into highways and freeways, but we can't control that in the world. I am for public transit, but realize that it won't turn a profit, so taxes must be imposed. Look at India and what they did in their modernization. You do not analyze these things and think like a simpleton and blame Christians for your hate. Blame the atheists and their scientists.

Last edited:

You did not read that I am for fossil fuel pollution control. I am for air pollution control and clean water in nature. I'm not fossil fuel denier tho, but one for regulation and taxation.

Furthermore, it is the libs who are destroying our tropical forests and turning it into farmland for biofuels and agriculture. I rather save the forests as much as possible. It means don't just turn our land into highways and freeways, but we can't control that in the world. I am for public transit, but realize that it won't turn a profit, so taxes must be imposed. Look at India and what they did in their modernization. You do not analyze these things and think like a simpleton and blame Christians for your hate. Blame the atheists and their scientists.
You do not analyze these things and think like a simpleton and blame Christians for your hate. Blame the atheists and their scientists.

christianity is not the message of the 1st century crucifixion that was the reaffirmation of the religion of antiquity whether you like it or not. no one in the 1st century claimed themselves as hopeless sinners.

the christians blame the atheist and scientist how is that any different than the affirmation you have contributed to me - it is the bible belt more than any other group that is responsible for the evils that permeate this countries society and world wide malfeasance and the similar other religious groups of illiterate and superstitious people.

Keys to the kingdom?

That was easy: WISDOM.

There is nothing hidden in the bible, there is only lack of wisdom to understand it.

I have reviewed the Hebrew writings and like others who are way over my knowledge and are recognized as erudite, I have found several "assumed" grammar errors which can be explained thanks to wisdom rather than by strict literal analysis of the paragraphs.

What people ignore is that the events were written in a way to keep them as "tradition". Doing so, in case the writings got lost, the "remembrance" of them will stay.

Also, the style of writing is fantastic. I was amazed about how "beautiful" are the biblical expressions in Hebrew. The translation received is practically "dry", without "grace", having yes, the correct translation from one language to another, but by some reason, has been performed by "experts in translating Hebrew to other languages" when for a task like this, wise people were the needed ones.

Same as well, in the New Testament, there are so many events and words which can't be understood by the majorities, however they are simple and easy to be comprehended by the ones who acquired wisdom.

Lets say, I heard a Pastor who following the same thought of the Jews at the death of Lazarus, he preached the "human side of Christ" when finally the reading says he cried because his friend. Actually Christ never cried because Lazarus, his crying was for a complete different motive. But wisdom is needed to find out the reason.

Another example of "messages" given at each miracle of Christ, is the case of the born blind man.

Everybody, including the same blind man who was cured, and the rest of people in those times and in our current era, everybody can see "solely" the miracle.

But, as I wrote two decades ago, and was published in a small and humble religious messianic magazine of Puerto Rico (I'm not Puerto Rican, just in case) the message "hidden" in that miracle is simple to understand.

First, in the chapters before the miracle, one can read that he empathizes "he is the sent one". One of the examples is in John 8:26

"I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world."

Then, Christ saw a man blind from birth.

Here is where he demonstrates that the "Old Testament" and the "New Testament" are not two chapters apart by that one is the continuation of the another.

Jesus told that is "necessary" for everybody to understand that he is the sent one.

As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.

Jesus "imitated" the Father. He took dust from the ground and mixing it with his saliva he symbolically made "man" (Adam). And Jesus put "man" (Adam) in the eyes of the man blind from birth.

Doing so, Jesus gave the message saying all men are born blind from birth.

He continued

"Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of Siloam" (this word means "Sent"). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

The message is clear, you wash yourself in the waters of the "sent one" and finally you will be able "to see".

Not before, but only after you wash yourself in that water.

Like this example, there are many writings in the whole bible which can be easily interpreted as long as you enjoy wisdom.

If there is a God, then surely God doesn't want his people to be ignorant but wise.

This is the key for understanding the bible. It is not reading it from beginning to end tens or hundreds of times. It is not "memorizing" the words and expressions found in it, but surely is thru wisdom.

The bible can be understood having the mind of a child. The "seven days" of creation can be easily explained and find no contradiction at all about the order when each event happened.

But it requires wisdom, not so intellect or high IQ... but wisdom.

Just in case, please don't ask me questions about biblical verses or their interpretation. I don't consider myself as the right person to answer them. However, I am glad to have found a place like this to share with others what I now.

Last edited:
There is nothing hidden in the bible, there is only lack of wisdom to understand it.
Funny, that... The people you catch saying this always happen to be in possession of that special "wisdom". Yet no two of them can seem to agree on anything. Curious.
Its OK to disagree.

Reading the scriptures you can find apostle Paul in disagreement with Barnabas, and not a big deal. They departed taking different paths.

Keys to the kingdom?

I have reviewed the Hebrew writings and like others who are way over my knowledge and are recognized as erudite, I have found several "assumed" grammar errors which can be explained thanks to wisdom rather than by strict literal analysis of the paragraphs.

What people ignore is that the events were written in a way to keep them as "tradition". Doing so, in case the writings got lost, the "remembrance" of them will stay.

Also, the style of writing is fantastic. I was amazed about how "beautiful" are the biblical expressions in Hebrew. The translation received is practically "dry", without "grace", having yes, the correct translation from one language to another, but by some reason, has been performed by "experts in translating Hebrew to other languages" when for a task like this, wise people were the needed ones.

Same as well, in the New Testament, there are so many events and words which can't be understood by the majorities, however they are simple and easy to be comprehended by the ones who acquired wisdom.

Lets say, I heard a Pastor who following the same thought of the Jews at the death of Lazarus, he preached the "human side of Christ" when finally the reading says he cried because his friend. Actually Christ never cried because Lazarus, his crying was for a complete different motive. But wisdom is needed to find out the reason.

Another example of "messages" given at each miracle of Christ, is the case of the born blind man.

Everybody, including the same blind man who was cured, and the rest of people in those times and in our current era, everybody can see "solely" the miracle.

But, as I wrote two decades ago, and was published in a small and humble religious messianic magazine of Puerto Rico (I'm not Puerto Rican, just in case) the message "hidden" in that miracle is simple to understand.

First, in the chapters before the miracle, one can read that he empathizes "he is the sent one". One of the examples is in John 8:26

"I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world."

Here is where he demonstrates that the "Old Testament" and the "New Testament" are not two chapters apart by that one is the continuation of the another.

Jesus told that is "necessary" for everybody to understand that he is the sent one.

As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.

Jesus "imitated" the Father. He took dust from the ground and mixing it with his saliva he symbolically made "man" (Adam). And Jesus put "man" (Adam) in the eyes of the man blind from birth.

He continued

"Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of Siloam" (this word means "Sent"). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

The message is clear, you wash yourself in the waters of the "sent one" and finally you will be able "to see".

Like this example, there are many writings in the whole bible which can be easily interpreted as long as you enjoy wisdom.

If there is a God, then surely God doesn't want his people to be ignorant but wise.

This is the key for understanding the bible. It is not reading it from beginning to end tens or hundreds of times. It is not "memorizing" the words and expressions found in it, but surely is thru wisdom.

The bible can be understood having the mind of a child. The "seven days" of creation can be easily explained and find no contradiction at all about the order when each event happened.

Just in case, please don't ask me questions about biblical verses or their interpretation. I don't consider myself as the right person to answer them. However, I am glad to have found a place like this to share with others what I now.

easy? sure. but still you are wrong.

When Jesus said, "Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you can have no life in you." he was making a direct reference to kosher law.

The promise for compliance with the instruction given in the law is eternal life.

The flesh of Jesus is a metaphor for the words that form the body of his teaching.

the teaching of Christ is that words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden.

If you do not fulfill the law in the way that Jesus taught people to understand and do it, you cannot have the life promised for compliance to the law in you.

When Jesus healed the blind man, first he wrote something on the ground, put spit and mud in his eyes, covered his eyes with his hand, and then asked the man what he saw.

First the man 'saw' trees, but when Jesus told the man to take a harder look he saw, without using his eyes, men.

Obviously it was a healing of perception, not sight. Jesus was teaching the man how to understand the figurative language of the bible where trees often represent men.

You said that there was nothing hidden in the Bible. Take a harder look.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:3

Last edited:
Keys to the kingdom?

He continued

When Jesus said, "Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you can have no life in you." he was making a direct reference to kosher law.

The promise for compliance with the instruction given in the law is eternal life.

The flesh of Jesus is a metaphor for the words that form the body of his teaching.

the teaching of Christ is that words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden.

If you do not fulfill the law in the way that Jesus taught people to understand and do it, you cannot have the life promised for compliance to the law in you.

When Jesus healed the blind man, first he wrote something on the ground, put spit and mud in his eyes, covered his eyes with his hand, and then asked the man what he saw.

First the man 'saw' trees, but when Jesus told the man to take a harder look he saw, without using his eyes, men.

Obviously it was a healing of perception, not sight. Jesus was teaching the man how to understand the figurative language of the bible where trees often represent men.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:3
cuz magic

Keys to the kingdom?

He continued

cuz magic

Magic? lol... sure.

Presto chango alakazam!

Behold, a new heaven and a new earth.

Keys to the kingdom?

He continued

cuz magic

Magic? lol... sure.

Presto chango alakazam!

Behold, a new heaven and a new earth.
behold, gawds that dictate laws to prophets and eternal life being posited with no empirical basis! sounds christ cracker crazy, sycophant

Forum List

Back