Key Women's March speaker is a monster

The Women's March was full of hatred, violence, obscenities, and false narratives. Not to mention destruction of private property, and littering the venues of where they rioted and demonstrated. They are their own enemy- not President Trump.
The bitches tried to light another woman's hair on fire!
That's how liberal women tolerate other women dontcha know

The Women's March was full of hatred, violence, obscenities, and false narratives. Not to mention destruction of private property, and littering the venues of where they rioted and demonstrated. They are their own enemy- not President Trump.
The bitches tried to light another woman's hair on fire!
I saw that video, I hope someone has turned her in, she could have really hurt that woman. Great example of the love trumps hate rhetoric.

4 million women marched. So you pick one out of that 4 million that is psychotic. Well, so be it. One of the people marching was psychotic. But the orange clown is President, and he is also psychotic. Now who should I fear, that dingbat woman, or the President? Who is apt to harm me?

4 million women marched. So you pick one out of that 4 million that is psychotic. Well, so be it. One of the people marching was psychotic. But the orange clown is President, and he is also psychotic. Now who should I fear, that dingbat woman, or the President? Who is apt to harm me?

She wasn't just one of the women in attendance, she was a speaker. Cheered on by idiotic feminist c*nts like you.

She was an invited speaker, not just someone in the crowd. Who harms you more than you? You are your own worse enemy, you can't see straight.

IMG_1060.JPG

She wasn't just one of the women in attendance, she was a speaker. Cheered on by idiotic feminist c*nts like you.

and he is also psychotic.

Ok, prove to us president Trump is psychotic. I'll help get you started.

psy·cho·sis

noun
a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Forum List

Back