Kevin Spacey felt me up

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
No, he didn't.

But I could likewise make such a statement 30 years later after the fact and claim it is true.

It's starting to get a little out of control with the accusations. Kevin Spacey is definitely a villain, as is Weinstein and others. They are sexual predators, and deserve to be kicked out of the spotlight.

What finally got me to say "call the bullshit" is Louie C.K. and George Takei.

The guy (Louie) asked the women to come to his room and watch him masturbate, and they accepted. Half of his routine is about masturbation. He didn't keep them in his room, they were free to leave. He didn't rape them, he didn't touch them. He flat out asked them to watch him do his thing, and they said "yes". Dozens of years later... they're traumatized by it!

Really?

Or did they just see lots of $$$ in their eyes?

The other people that stand accused of sexual harassment probably have a case. But Louie CK, Mr Masturbation? He admits to inviting them and doing it in front of them, with their consent. And now, 30 years later they unmask his sexual perversion to make some money, in the light of the other high-profile cases.

And then to top that one off, Mr Sulu was just accused of coming on to an adult gay guy that accepted his invite into his room for more drinks! Wow! Mind blown....

I don't dismiss the real accusations that are coming to light, where people forced themselves onto other people. Those are serious things.

But Louie and Sulu accusers? Sorry, those are money-grabbers looking for a quick paycheck and 15 mins of fame...

I don't excuse Louie for what he did. He's obviously perverted, and has admitted it, and has always admitted it. But they all agreed to watch... and they were free to leave... His career should not be over because of that. He didn't commit a crime, like the others.

And Sulu? The accuser goes into his hotel room for more drinks, and then 30 years later claims that Sulu was trying to go down on him? He's a well-known homo-sexual! And the accuser is gay too! Why did he go into his room?!?

Again, I don't want to dismiss legitimate claims of sexual harassment. But at least these two are obvious money-grabs, and sullies the arguments of people who have really been harassed.

More news may come out and change my mind about CK and Takei, but for now? They did not commit a crime. It may not be how I roll, but they didn't do anything to deserve banishment from their careers in this age of acceptance of sexual perversion.

Kevin Spacey felt me up ... where's my check?!

Check.jpg

I'm a huge Louis CK fan, and I wish I could defend him, but what makes his situation look bad is that he had power over these women and was doing it in a work environment. I don't think these women are looking for a payout. The accusations were made many years ago. All we got a couple days ago were names. I don't work in that industry but as a fan even I had heard the rumors for years.

That said, companies like the Orchard, Netflix and FX discontinuing business with him is probably a stupid kneejerk reaction, and it sucks that Louis will take such a huge monetary hit for something he did over 10 years ago that really wasn't that terrible.

`
`

In my own relative youth, I was sexually assaulted and harassed. Along the way to now, I learned of the succulent sweetness of an old axiom;
"Revenge is a dish, best served cold."

`

`
`

In my own relative youth, I was sexually assaulted and harassed. Along the way to now, I learned of the succulent sweetness of an old axiom;
"Revenge is a dish, best served cold."
`
I wonder how women will feel when "they" women start to have sexual advancements with men, and then the men who are worried shit about being accused of sexual harassment turn them down? I was accused of sexual harassment when I told a female that I new CPR, she felt threatened. Today if I see a woman on the street in cardiac arrest, I am going to walk on by.....I learned my lesson real well. Women are going to learn it also..

All this sexual harassment stuff going around..

feeling just a little left out

:(

Can I PM you a video of me masturbating?

See? Like Louis CK I ask permission first. That's called being a gentleman.
Sorry Aaron, I'm not into dudes or whatever you are.

Not judging, I just know my limits.

You said you were feeling left out. I figured you'd take what you could get. :dunno:
well, I do plan on being drunk some time today..

These stories and the convoluted apologetics prove one thing reality exists in the mind, in the person, and thus can be easily managed by desire or even constant propaganda done well. The Third Reich knew this and used it, Fox media knows this and uses it. Consider what people believed about the Clintons or Obama? And some still believe? Why this is so is the hard question. Or another consideration do people know the truth but the truth doesn't matter. People who claim to be religious now defend a pedophile, but Weinstein was bad. The New York Times and Washington post are only to be believed when the story fits my deeply ingrained assumptions? St Peter's gonna have one heck of a job don't you think?

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

The Problem With Facts

"Dr. Jeanson calls himself a “presuppositionalist evidentialist” — which we might define as someone who accepts evidence when it happens to affirm his nonnegotiable presuppositions. “When it comes to questions of absolute truth, those are things I’ve settled in my own mind and heart,” he told me. “I couldn’t call myself a Christian if I hadn’t.”

Opinion | The Evangelical Roots of Our Post-Truth Society

and Opinion | Stop Saying ‘I Feel Like’

George Takei invited an adult gay man into his hotel room. One that he has been drinking with on previous occasions and discussed their personal situations. Sulu went down on him and the accuser claimed he was abused, 30 years later.

I mean, seriously? Come on....

We have to call bullshit on some of these. And until further things come up, Sulu and CK are excused.

More coming out this morning. Richard Dreyfuss??? George Takei???

Sounds like a rape-fest over there. What the fuck.

Richard Dreyfuss's son was groped by Kevin Spacey, in front of Richard Dreyfuss, who allowed it!

And Louie CK watched while he jerked off...

There's something wrong here. I believe Richard Dreyfuss is guilty.

Why?

I'm starting to connect the dots....

He's a repressed Jew that feels entitled, and can't get it the normal way.

There's something wrong here. I believe Richard Dreyfuss is guilty.

Why?

I'm starting to connect the dots....

He's a repressed Jew that feels entitled, and can't get it the normal way.

Hi RWS Even if he or others are guilty, it's really their responsibility to get
help for their own internal issues as well as reconciling with the people they affected to facilitate recovery and healing.

I don't think it helps to call a witch hunt and start hanging people for their crimes,
which doesn't help to heal or correct the problems much less prevent them in the future.

There is NO substitute for the actual deep rooted spiritual cleansing and recovery process
this entails, which is as INTENSE as what it takes people to recover from unwanted orientation related to abuses in their past.

I agree with you that Louis CK should not be treated so severely
for two reasons I can see (1) his abuse/coercion was not at the same level
(2) he sincerely and transparently responded with acknowledgement and apology
and willingness to take responsibility for his actions and the damages that he caused.

His approach has the best chances of correction, recovery and healing
even with people responding by canceling contracts and engagements.

I hope he is successful and effective in rectifying whatever went wrong in his case.
That would help both him and others affected, as well as set a better example
of why it's better to encourage and reward open transparency for the sake of healing,
instead of making matters worse by adding more to the pressures and stigma.

The damage needs to be undone, not piled on more.

If you look at cases where people successfully healed from abusive, addictive
or obsessive/destructive conditions and relations, the honest approach of
accepting what happened in the spirit of forgiveness, correction and healing
tends to benefit all parties in recovering as smoothly as can be expected.

His circumstances were a different level of abuse of power, to begin with,
but it's really his sincere commitment to restore good faith relations that makes the biggest difference
regardless how deep or light the infractions were. Willingness to ask help with forgiveness
is the biggest factor in healing, correction and recovery for people on both sides of the abuse.

A few weeks ago, Mr. K.S. was on top of the world.

Today he is a totally destroyed man.

His career is over.

He has become a non-person on television and in motion pictures. Just as the photographs of certain people (who had lost favor) were airbrushed out of Russian media in the days of the USSR, Mr. K.S. will never be seen again on television or in movies.

I hope that other people who may have accusations against him will refrain from going public.

The man is already on the ground, bleeding.

I find it repugnant to keep kicking him.

Forum List

Back